Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I just came to greet you all warmly🤗
My dearest Branka,❤️ I miss you ,very much,
I always think of you as well as dear friends who have left a great stamp in my heart!❤️
Many trains go and go,many people will come and go from you,
but real friends are always with you❤️
I Love my friends❤️

|Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming! |Joseph B. Wirthlin|
My princess
I miss you so very much,
And words could never convey,
The extent of the Joy,
That you brought to us everyday.
#InMemory #InHeart #PratyushaBanerjee ❤️

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bikica_Biki

I just came to greet you all warmly🤗

My dearest Branka,❤️ I miss you ,very much,
I always think of you as well as dear friends who have left a great stamp in my heart!❤️
Many trains go and go,many people will come and go from you,
but real friends are always with you❤️
I Love my friends❤️

|Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming! |Joseph B. Wirthlin|
My princess
I miss you so very much,
And words could never convey,
The extent of the Joy,
That you brought to us everyday.
#InMemory #InHeart #PratyushaBanerjee ❤️

Your friends love you too, dearest Biki, we feel so happy to see your presence here and love and admire your talent, dedication and creations and can never forget the good and fun times we had shared. Yes, eternally grateful to our petite Prats for bringing us all together and allowing us to learn new culture and explore new friendships⭐️..I hope you are keeping good health and wishing you much happiness and good fortune in the coming year!🤗🤗🤗
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
Truly, a wonderful morning, Biki was here, wish I could tell her how much we miss her and her ethereal creations!

Wishing my friends from Assam, Avi, Madi and our little member, Abhi, very warm wishes and much joy on Bihu, Happy Bhogali Bihu dear friends!

#Haier wishes you all a Happy Rongali #Bihu. May your lives be as colorful and joyful as the festival. #HappyBihu #HaierFestival
Enjoy the festive season! Sing and dance with fun...Wishing you happiness on this #Bihu... www.nextlevel.co.in
Bhogali Bihu 2017 Wishes Quotes Messages Wallpaper SMS

And this one for our little Abhinav, God bless you always and Happy first festival of Bihu, stay blessed always! May you always rule the hearts of your family and friends and be surrounded by laughter and joy always!

Organic Baby Clothes On Line Store www.organicbabe.com.au Free gift wrapping $10 Off First Order Free Express Shipping
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends . Have great festive celebrations. 🤗
Happy Makar Sankranthi Padma , Vibha and to all our Rainbow friends . 🤗
This day is really very special for all of us because , just like a celestial shower, our highly talented and lovely friend Bikica is here with us ! Truly an occasion of a celebration for all of us . Love you Bikica ❤️
Image result for sankranti wishes imagesImage result for sankranti wishes images

Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy Magh Bihu to our Dr. Avyakta and Prince Abhinav !⭐️⭐️
Related image
Related image

Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning!
Truly, a wonderful morning, Biki was here, wish I could tell her how much we miss her and her ethereal creations!

Wishing my friends from Assam, Avi, Madi and our little member, Abhi, very warm wishes and much joy on Bihu, Happy Bhogali Bihu dear friends!

#Haier wishes you all a Happy Rongali #Bihu. May your lives be as colorful and joyful as the festival. #HappyBihu #HaierFestival
Enjoy the festive season! Sing and dance with fun...Wishing you happiness on this #Bihu... www.nextlevel.co.in
Bhogali Bihu 2017 Wishes Quotes Messages Wallpaper SMS

And this one for our little Abhinav, God bless you always and Happy first festival of Bihu, stay blessed always! May you always rule the hearts of your family and friends and be surrounded by laughter and joy always!

Organic Baby Clothes On Line Store www.organicbabe.com.au Free gift wrapping $10 Off First Order Free Express Shipping

Thank you Vibha for the warmest greetings and best Wishes!
⭐️This is our Prince Abhi🤗
Image result for baby in Prince dress images
And this is my all time favorite picture of Sheru and his cute Vibha Baby !!!⭐️⭐️
Related image
Image result for flowers and sweets images
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank God !😳 At last , able to post the previous post ! after repeated warnings from IF for wrong usage of words !!😭 Please check once , what are the wrong words in that baby greetings and photos ?! 😲 Slowly slowly [ just like Sheru and Hemu when they do any wrongdoing like filling balloons with shampoo water or writing on the wall etc ] added words to that post , took nearly half an hour ! Seems I need rest. Will be back !

Image result for flowers and sweets images
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Oh, this is cho chweet, Sheru with his lady luck!❤️ Wishing Sheru and Hemu much joy, success and perennial blessings on this occasion!!

Word Count: 0

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Makar Sankranti

Word Count: 0