Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😃

Back to home. Yes you all were right it was a big pleasant change after months of sadness, ill-health and uncertainty.

I could have informed you earlier, but since few years I observed in my life that when ever I share before hand it gets cancelled. So thought anyhow I will be carrying net alongwith me so I can be in touch with you all where ever I go and can update you.

I attended the wedding of my Paternal cousin's daughter marriage at Visakhapatnam. The bride was a wedding planner and the groom is working in US. There was Mehndi, Sangeet and finally marriage alongwith our traditions.

I thought of watching Sun Rise by the sea shore, but due to time constraint could not do so. Visakhapatnam is on the east side and there the Sun rise will be so beautiful. Hope next time will do so.

Happy Winters to all Ex-U friends🤗

See you all later in the day until then be happy all of you😃

Hello Padmaja. I'm glad you had a nice time at the wedding. 😃

Welcome back. 🤗

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good night friends 😊

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Welcome back, Padma, always so nice to feel your calming presence!🤗. Glad you had a good time at the wedding, a welcome change!

For all you ex yu and America girls who are experiencing cold weather, sending you some warmth and images of Spring for now!😊

Hello, beautiful blossoms! This shoot that photographers Ginny of Retrospect Images + Brooke Beasley envisioned + whipped up basically encapsulates the beauty of a romantic spring wedding, from the sweet seasonal blooms of California almond orchards to the way various shades of pink complement the greenery around them. What's not to swoon over here? Classic ...
Spring awakening by Muna Nazak on 500px
portrait Display, Nature, Trees, Forest, Fire, Wood, Leaves, Dark, Evening, Branch, Bonfires Wallpaper
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends have a nice day.
Related image

Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Welcome back, Padma, always so nice to feel your calming presence!🤗. Glad you had a good time at the wedding, a welcome change!

For all you ex yu and America girls who are experiencing cold weather, sending you some warmth and images of Spring for now!😊

Hello, beautiful blossoms! This shoot that photographers Ginny of Retrospect Images + Brooke Beasley envisioned + whipped up basically encapsulates the beauty of a romantic spring wedding, from the sweet seasonal blooms of California almond orchards to the way various shades of pink complement the greenery around them. What's not to swoon over here? Classic ...
portrait Display, Nature, Trees, Forest, Fire, Wood, Leaves, Dark, Evening, Branch, Bonfires Wallpaper

Thank you Vibha😊
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow friends😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😃

Back to home. Yes, you all were right it was a big pleasant change after months of sadness, ill-health, and uncertainty.

I could have informed you earlier, but since few years I observed in my life that whenever I share beforehand it gets canceled. So thought anyhow I will be carrying net along with me so I can be in touch with you all where ever I go and can update you.

I attended the wedding of my Paternal cousin's daughter marriage at Visakhapatnam. The bride was a wedding planner and the groom is working in the US. There was Mehndi, Sangeet and finally marriage along with our traditions.

I thought of watching Sun Rise by the seashore, but due to time constraint could not do so. Visakhapatnam is on the east side and there the Sunrise will be so beautiful. Hope next time will do so.

Happy Winters to all Ex-U friends🤗

See you all later in the day until then be happy all of you😃

Welcome back Padma .🤗. Very happy for you, for spending sometime time with your loved ones, in celebrations.❤️
Padma for you 🤗--

It was a winter morning , just beyond the Sunrise,

Minutes after, she was there on the seashore!

Waiting there for someone who is looking from far,

Stunned at that smile, which fascinated her at that dawn!

Her eyes sparkling in the rays, like diamonds in her hand,

Calling her to touch the swaying waves, to kiss that waving breeze!

Wanted to hug her , in ecstasy, she said - lol, She is none other than Me &myself!!

Looked back once, there the purple mountains lie in deep tranquillity,

A sleeping dream met with a running desire on the seashore

There she found the treasure of love eternally!--Madhuri.

Related image

Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good night friends 😊

Good morning Nado ,🤗
Image result for afternoon seashore back ground mountains
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Vibha , lovely pics , so apt for the fast approaching Holi , the spring festival!
Related image