OBI KE PEECHE KYA HAIN....lol new OSMAYA DUBSMASH IS SO CUTEEEEE

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
I used to ship a lot of.indian pairs offscreen but for some reason i dont get such feels offecreen in case of pak show leads...wont say coz of less chemistry as i hv seen some of the most sizzling chemistries
May be coz most r happily married n happy in their own personal space

But i just cant get over OSMAYA

God knows how many times i hv watched the "obi ke peeche kya hain" dubsmash already

Its so.hilarious and cute at the same time

And.they look.good together omggg

Plz check.obis insta

The reason i cant like asfiya from yks coz deep down i wanted.osmaya as asfi n zubiya...in each n every scene i was like wish yahaan OSMAYA hota...there i said it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I used to ship a lot of.indian pairs offscreen but for some reason i dont get such feels offecreen in case of pak show leads...wont say coz of less chemistry as i hv seen some of the most sizzling chemistries

May be coz most r happily married n happy in their own personal space

But i just cant get over OSMAYA

God knows how many times i hv watched the "obi ke peeche kya hain" dubsmash already

Its so.hilarious and cute at the same time

And.they look.good together omggg

Plz check.obis insta

The reason i cant like asfiya from yks coz deep down i wanted.osmaya as asfi n zubiya...in each n every scene i was like wish yahaan OSMAYA hota...there i said it

@yks atleast ur honest lol. I like asfiya but they are no osmaya.. only show i watched of theirs was ded.. & they were awesome
Edited by mimixoxo - 6 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mimi plz watch.aunn zaara n sanam
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alright, sorry to hijack this thread, Abby, but I have to get something off of my chest re: Maya.

In almost every function she goes to recently, even if it's a simple outing with her friends, she's pictured with a mystery man (I know his name but out of respect I won't actually post it). He's always seen next to her. I didn't want to comment on this because it's her personal life, but now that it's more and more obvious what their relationship is, I just wanted to say tumhe YEH mila Maya??!!

I feel like crud for saying it. I know we shouldn't judge a book by its cover and I'm sure since Maya is such a loving person that she found someone as loving as her. So I have no doubts that he's an awesome person. Again I'm not proud for feeling this way. And looks fade I know that. But seeing her in group shots with her friends and their significant others and then seeing him next to her...it just feels like a total mismatch. She's my favorite celebrity; I wanted her with someone as gorgeous as her /stupid, shallow rant. Ok imma shut up now.

I hope he keeps her tremendously happy.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also I just want to say that this man looks EXACTLY like a coworker of mine who was very sexist and rude to his female colleagues back when I worked as a doctor. They look so similar that I almost thought it was the same person. He's also Pakistani. That probably adds to why I'm so picky about Maya's "friend's looks.