ohhh shit just got serious cant wait to see what's next
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
WOW this is good! Too good
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg, Things got really serious, Can not wait for the next chapter, Great job, love the way you write.. Thanks so much for putting so much efforts.. 🤗
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AAAHHH I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOUR WRITING. TOOO MANY FEELS RIGHT NOW😆 Seriously though.. not in a creepy way but I think about this story a lot.. and then hope you update a lot too😆

What an update. Spicy definitely.. can envision it all happening. I feel lile you've justified both stances.. Asfi was right in his own way. He's super passionate about the hospital.. but Zubia is too I guess. Ooof I dunno.. basically he shouldn't have excluded her like that.. coming to the later bit.. Asfi got angry too quickly and his passionate turn😳 HOOOTTT LOL.. but now he is sad and angry again.. I want to see Zubia manowing him. Call me a sexist or a sadist I dunno.. I can just imagine haha !!!! Cute, cute, cute😳

Waiting for another update.. excited !!!😛
Edited by -JollyJabeen-JB - 6 years ago
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! That was intense!! Update soon..
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Hey can I ask you one thing are you really a newbie? As i find so much maturity and flawless in your Os , you seems so polished , have you written any where before ?

Keep it up

Do pm me your work
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing yaar..m totally speechless. how greatly u have managed this touch aspect. I m fan of ur writing now
I m enjoying this "Zubia aur Asfand main jhagra hogeya" lol

Just a suggestion in this case asfand is at fault so let him be on the receiving end.

(wesay whats ur name)

..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Finally an update! I was waiting for this and it turned out to be amazing as always :)
That was really intense, was interesting to see them angry with each other for a change.. now I'm looking forward to see how they make up 😉

Hoping for another speedy update 😊
1127603 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

AAAHHH I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOUR WRITING. TOOO MANY FEELS RIGHT NOW😆Seriously though.. not in a creepy way but I think about this story a lot.. and then hope you update a lot too😆

What an update. Spicy definitely.. can envision it all happening. I feel lile you've justified both stances.. Asfi was right in his own way. He's super passionate about the hospital.. but Zubia is too I guess. Ooof I dunno.. basically he shouldn't have excluded her like that.. coming to the later bit.. Asfi got angry too quickly and his passionate turn😳HOOOTTT LOL.. but now he is sad and angry again.. I want to see Zubia manowing him. Call me a sexist or a sadist I dunno.. I can just imagine haha !!!! Cute, cute, cute😳

Waiting for another update.. excited !!!😛

You're so cute!!!!
There's usually no right or wrong in fights between couples, it's just a matter of perspectives
Ab dekho make-up kaisey hota hai 😉