Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1127603 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: octaverider

This is so spicy and sweet. Tame but sexy. You have the key to writing a perfect romance that is sexy but leaves a little to your imagination.

Sabeena got her comeuppance and I am glad for Zubiya to have done that. Small gesture but so laden with meaning. Wow.

I am a big fan of your writing. Please keep writing!😊

Spicy, sweet, tame yet sexy was EXACTLY what I was going for. Glad to see that's how you perceived it too.
Sometimes I think that it only makes sense in my head but so great to see other people understanding my craziness
Thanks for reading and commenting
1127603 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

OMG this is brilliant, I am totally speechless, the way you write humor and romance together, absolutely beautiful,👏 really enjoyed reading your story. Great job.. 👍🏼

Hospital based rom-com
That's the stuff dreams are made of

Thanks for reading and commenting on all of my short stories
1127603 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesybites

Woww. Simply wow. You're so good at this girl! You have a way around romance and humour which makes your writing shine. I can never get enough of it! The end wala romance was super hot, especially the whispering bit ;) I hope we can get more hotness in the upcoming chapters! Lots of love

No missy YOU need to continue with some hot stuff in your story, ab to shadi bhi ho gayi
😳
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing... your writing is mixture of romance and humor and understanding... wow...i m smitten by your story and looking forward for more magnificent story...
asrkasr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How special this journey of two souls who came together to became a whole was.Yakeen ka safar was one of the very the best shows to ever grace on screen and though there is a lot that one wanted to see,it was ahhmazingly done by sajal and ahad.

This series of shots are so fulfilling,reading abt their marital bliss,the fights and normalcy,I can so
Imagine it playing out.You are such a blessed writer for bringing out these emotions so well.My fav hs been of theor fights and onewith fariyal.

Though since the previous one was based on seeing zubia's possessiveness and it was such a delight to see her staking her claim,can you in some part show the flashback of them having a convo abt fariyal as she was so indifferent to her existence.

Also It would be really amazing to see the concerned husband and professional doctor in asfand once zubiya fets sick and is unwell.How he would be as a husband when he has all the rights to worry abt her when earlier he was just masking it in form of professional concern as we saw on show.

U have quite mentioned abt zubiya's love for sweet things in this series and it reminded me of the scene in the show when she comes back and misses her mom and realise she doesn't have anyone to throw any tantrum or express her demands to.Asfi asked her what she likes in food and she replied sab kuch.Its gonna be one emotional one which u can do full justice too.Hoping to read more of asfiya from
You soon
1127603 thumbnail

Its flashback time kids!! Quick new OS on those early pre-shadi days. Hope you enjoy it!

Zubiya had just come out of the shower and was wearing her oldest softest white chikankari kurta with white shalwar. She had had a long day --actually more like a long month. Technically, she was still in recovery from the mental and emotional breakdown she had suffered upon seeing her brother at the hospital. However that had not stopped Mr & Mrs. Usman and her own family from wedding planning. Despite her protests and reservations, her family and Asfandyar's family had joined forces with Asfandyar to ensure they were married as soon as possible. She was trying her hardest to just go with the flow because Asfandyar had wasted no time in setting the ball rolling. Rehan bhai was ordered to go and bring his wife and Khala Ammi to meet Asfandyar's family. Zubiya was placed in Dr. Asifa's house in the meantime so she could be looked after.

She still had several moments filled with insecurities and self-doubt but Asfandyar's words, and gestures helped ease some of her anxieties away. Khala and bhabi had arrived with Rehan bhai a couple of days ago to finalize everything. Her relationship with Rehan bhai was nowhere near perfect yet he was working on it and she could see that he was trying. She had voiced some of her fears to Khala Ammi and she reassured her that this was life giving her another chance to be loved and cherished. Everyone kept reminding her to put her trust in Allah as only he knew what was best for her.

She had decided to get married from her parents' home in Karachi and although Asfandyar did not want to her go with her brother; he had agreed reluctantly after she had told him that this was what she wanted. Her interactions with bhabi were minimal so it was decided that Khala Ammi would stay with her until her wedding which was fixed for 6 weeks from today.

Tonight was her last night in NV until her wedding and she was supposed to leave tomorrow morning with her family. They had all gone to the Usman house to finalize some details while Zubiya had decided to stay back to finish some packing. She was in her old hostel room packing away her things when she heard footsteps by the door

Z: Chacha, yeh dono boxes,ho gaye hain bus shayad ek or hoga. Ap jab dobara ayengey to meray liyee chai le ayengey please? She asked without turning around. She was sitting on the floor with criss-crossed legs and was emptying out one of the desk drawers. Her back was to the door...

Asfand: How about some dinner before chai?

Zubiya turned around at hearing his voice. There he stood, in his light blue shirt and black pants, sleeves rolled up, hands in pocket, looking perfect alwaysJust watching her with a small smile on his lips.

Z: Aap yahan kya kar rahe hain? Sab log to abhi apke ghar gaye hain?

A: Right but sab log nahi...he said as he started to walk towards her slowly. His eyes checking her out thoroughly, taking in her glowy skin, white kurta and wet hair. Zubiya grabbed her baby pink dupatta that was sitting on the chair nearby and draped it over her shoulders. Asfand smirked as he realized what she just did. He walked over to her bed which was covered with her stuff and pushed a whole bunch of her clothes/things to one side to make room for himself before plopping down.

Z: Bhai or Khala Ammi to abhi apke ghar gaye hain? Ap yahan kya karne aye hain? She asked as she got up and stood in front of him.

A: You don't want me to answer that, his eyes were still busy running all over her.

Z: Apko kisi ney yahan dekh liya to? Ghar per sab log apka wait kar rahe hongey, kiya sochen gey sab? She was now beginning to feel worried about what someone would say if they saw them alone in her cramped room.

A: Relax! He said as he reached out for her hand and squeezed it.

A: I came to see you! Main bhabi or Dr. Shehroz ko bata kar aya hon, they will make sure nobody leaves until I return. Zubiya pulled her hand out of his and stepped back.

Z: Ab dekh liya na? Ab jayen!

A: Zubiyyaaa are you serious? I was at work all day, was about to rush home thinking I would see you phir bhabi ney bataya tum ayi nahi. I had no choice but to come here. And actually mujhe tum sey naraz hona chahiye. Kya kar rahi ho yahan akelay?

Z: Wohh main kal ja rahi hon, so came here to pack my stuff. She responded in a low voice, suddenly feeling awful about asking him to leave.

A: I can get your stuff packed and moved to the house, don't worry. He said dismissively as he stood up.

A: Ghar kyon nahi ayi tum? He stopped in front of her and tucked a wet strand of hair behind her ear that was blocking his view.

Z: Hamare yahan shadi sey pehlay larkiyan apney susral nahi jati. She whispered, head bent. Asfandyar smiled at hearing that.

A: Ok, ghar nahi ja sakti, mere saath dinner per to chal sakti ho? Zubiya looked up at him.

Z: Dinner? Kahan?

A: I am sure we can find a place.

Z: Main apke saath nahi ja sakti.

A: Kyun?

Z: Hamare yahan mangni ke baad larka larki ek dosrey sey nahi miltey.

A: Hmm mangni? But we are not engaged, I haven't even proposed yet. Asfandyar said as he took a step closer to her. Zubiya instinctively moved back. He smiled at her predicament and took another step. Zubiya glared at him and took two steps back. Her back hit the wall just as realization struck her that she had nowhere to go in this small room. Asfandyar was near her in seconds, trapping her between himself and the wall.

A: Let me take you out, please. You're leaving tomorrow morning Zubiya.

Z: Nahi! Ab ap jayen please.

A: Zubiya!!! He said irritated as he tried to grab her left hand. She closed her fist and fought his hand. Her red chooris protested in the silent room as their hands tussled by the wall.

A: I had made all these plans of proposing to you during a romantic dinner but I guess this right here suits us just right. He said as he held the fingers of her left hand and reached into his pocket with his other hand to bring out a box. Zubiya was truly surprised and gasped aloud,her hand covering her mouth in shock. Asfandyar opened the box and pulled out the ring. It was a 1-carat diamond solitaire set atop a 16kt white gold band. It was brilliant yet simple, just like her. He brought her hand up and held her palm firmly as he slid the ring on to her finger.

A: I want to give you everything in this world. Thank you for agreeing to marry me Zubiya Khalil. Zubiya's teary eyes met his and she smiled...a big glorious smile.

Z: Thanks! This is truly unexpected and beautiful. She tried to pull her hand out of his grip but his hold was strong.

A: What's with all the red bangles?

Z: Chacha ney lakar di hain, meri shadi ki khushi main

A: Tumhari shadi? He raised an eyebrow at her.

Z: Yep! She smiled and gently removed her hand from his. He watched as she looked down at her hand to see her ring.

Z: Yeh bahut khoobsurat hai. Apko kaise pata mujhe yeh pasand aye gi?She asked while holding her one hand with the other, trying to look at the ring from different angles. Asfandyar just shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

A: I want you to keep it on all the time, especially when you are away from me in Karachi.

Z: Acha! any other last minute instructions for me, Sir? She asked mischievously.

A: And when we are married, I want you to wear your bangles to bed. He whispered huskily. Zubiya's heart beats fluttered at his words as she noticed the change in his tone. She tried to slide against the wall to move away. He placed his hand on the wall to prevent her. She looked back at him but something in his gaze and the way he was looking at her right now made her look away.

A: Zubiya please...His voice was barely audible, it sounded like a plea. Zubiya was not sure what he was asking her for but she was sure she wasn't going to say no to him. She closed her eyes and rested her head against the wall, unable to calm her racing heart.

A: I gave you the ring, I expect a return gift. She heard him say from somewhere near her ear and shoulder. Her eyes were closed but she knew he was close because she could feel his breath on her. She knew his other hand was on the other side of her head as the cold metal from his watch singed against her hot ear.

Z: Maine to kuch liya nahi apke liye? She responded without daring to open her eyes

A: Well we will just have to improvise then..she could hear the amusement in his voice.

Z: Hum...dinner per...janey waley thay na? She stuttered.

A: We can still go, as soon as I get my present. He said with a chuckle.

Z: Jab ap Karachi ayengey tab de dongi, ok now let's go. She realized he was having too much fun with this so she opened her eyes and said quickly, trying not to fall for his tricks.

A: Wait a minute, jaldi kya hai? Darr gayi? He raised his eyebrows at her in a challenge.

Z: What? That's ridiculous! You know main apse nahi darti.

A: Great! To phir aaj sey tum mera naam logi, no Sir no Dr. Asfandyar.

Z: Fine! Now let's go. She tried to inch away again.

A: Practice to karlo? He looked her right in the eye as he stopped her again.

Z: pffhhh I don't need practice. Zubiya crossed her arms and laughed incredulously.

A: FANTASTIC!!! Let's hear you say it then. He crossed his arms too

There they stood, face to face, arms crossed , neither of them saying a word.

Z: Why right now? Zubiya pleaded dejectedly after a minute or so.

A: Because we are getting married in 6 weeks and tum abhi tak ap ap karti ho. I want you to say my name. I want to hear it when you are happy, excited or when something bothers you.I want you to say it when you want my attention, when I boss you or when you are yell at me. I just want to hear what it would sound like when it's just you and me, when I am making love to you.

Zubiya felt her mouth go dry, she was stunned, she had no idea he felt this way. She saw the want, the need in his face, she knew she couldn't deny his wish.

Z: I...I don't know what to say

A: Say my name.

Z: Mujhe...mujheee Asfand pasand hai!

There! She said it. That's the name she called him in her head. He was always Asfand for her. She felt her cheeks burning and bent her head.

Asfand felt like time stood still and his heart skipped a couple of beats as the sound of his name in her soft voice reached his ears.

He stepped towards her and had to use all his self control to stop himself from taking her into his arms.

A: Asfand ko bhi tum bahut pasand ho!

Z: Asfand!!! She looked up and repeated while smiling shyly.

A: Kiska idea tha shadi 6 weeks bad rakhne ka? How the hell did I agree to it? You have to stop smiling at me like that.

He swore as he spoke. His name on her lips, it felt like a gentle caress, a slight breeze that warmed him on the inside.

She laughed as she moved away and started to put away some of the things that were on her bed. Asfand stood by the wall, scrolling through his phone, one foot resting on the wall.

Chacha walked in after knocking, they both looked up.

C: Bitya khana lagwa don?

Z: Nahi chacha hum bahar ja rahe hain. Ap aram kar lein.

He smiled at both of them and left

A: Hum bahar ja rahe hain? He turned to her with a smirk.

Z: Jee! Mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai please hurry up. She said while closing the suitcase.

He shook his head as he waited for her to finish up so they could leave.

Cheesybites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ooo! Hot hot hot! Your updates are always so fulfilling, beautiful! Can't wait to read more romantic versions from you :)
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How cute! An impatient Asfand is so hilarious and entertaining!
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have perfected the art of writing intimacy in a fiction without having to need to add contrived situations and instant gratification of kisses and such.
Fun and romantic Asfi is the bomb! In my head, she calls him Asfand too. 😳

More soon please Natasha! ⭐️
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hayyye these updates are sooo pure and cute. Man, man, man have i missed reading these !!! 🤗