Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely update Natasha. Very natural and organic flow of the story. Sabeena still ogling at Asfand even after learning he is married. I am so looking forward to her come-uppance.
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I went awww...' at Asifa getting emotional over Asfi and Zubiya's love story! Poor Sabeena,she got such a big shock! I can't wait for the next chapter to read about Sabeena getting a first hand view of Asfi the husband!
1127603 thumbnail
PART IV
Asfand shifted to make room for his wife, who sat down next to him with her plate in her hands.
DrH's mom: Zubiya tumhara outfit bahut khoobsurat hai.
Z: Thank you aunty!
Haroon: Yeh kahin wohi wala to nahi jo shadi sey pehlay Dr. Asfand ney secretly tumhein diya tha? Dr. Haroon teased her. Zubiya eyes popped out in surprise before she burst into laughter.
Z: How the heck do you even know that? And nahi yeh woh nahi hai. Asfand turned to his wife and raised an eye-brow at her.
Z: I swear main nahi bataya inko. She said to him laughing.
H: Asfand hospital or mess main jo bhi hota hai mujhe sab ki khabar rehti hai.
DrH's mom: Asfand beta agar tumhari choice itni achi hai to jab Gaiti or Haroon shadi ke liye ready ho jaye gey to main tumhare saath hi shopping karongi.
Gaiti: Aunty iskey saath shopping? Iski shadi ki to sari shopping main ney or mama ney ki thi.
H: Kitna ghoomna para tha in dono ki shadi main humein or Dr. sahab ko koi fikar nahi thi. Inko bus honeymoon ki fikar thi; that he booked himself.
Sabeena: Kahan gaye thay ap log honeymoon pe? She had to know everything now...
Z: We went to Tahiti. Zubiya responded as she exchanged a quick glance with her husband.
Asfand's phone beeped and he looked at it and smiled. He typed a response and leaned towards his wife to show her something on his phone. She smiled and took the phone from his hand to look at it. He picked up her fork that was sitting on the plate in her lap and started to eat the honey-ginger chicken bites from her plate.
Z: Mama dekhain Atif ki engagement ho gayi? Zubiya turned towards her MIL with the phone in her hand.
L: Oh wow! Really? That's great.
Asfi: Yes, Atif just got engaged and will be getting married in 6 months. Hum sab ko invite kar raha hai shadi per.
Dr. Shehroz: Another one of my students is martyred, tsk tsk.
Dr. Asifa: Shehroz lucky hain ap ke students who found women that are willing to spend their lives with them. Jab yeh log residency kar rahe thay USA main Shehroz ke pass to Atif har wakt hyper, excited, khush rehta tha. He was the perfect roommate and friend for the quiet and serious Asfand. Allah usko hamesha khush rakhe
L: Haan Asifa, jab main or Usman ussey miley to sukoon ho gaya tha. Kitna hansta muskarata rehta tha, Asfi ka usney bahut khayal rakha hai or saath diya hai.
Dr. S: Yes, woh comedian or Asfandyar serious! Most famous duo amongst the female residents and nurses. But you know, the girls were more drawn to Asfand's silent brooding, angry young man persona. Larkiyon ko yeh pasand tha.
Z: Story of my life Dr. Shehroz, Zubiya said as her and Sabeena made eye contact before Sabeena quickly looked away.

Despite feeling bummed out, Sabeena actually had a good time at the party. She made an effort to mingle with everyone and was standing in the garden with all of the other trainees when Dr. Asfandyar joined them
Asfand: Hope you guys all enjoyed your dinner. Denise and Hammad (2 other trainees), I know you guys are working tonight so whenever you're ready, just let Rustom know and he will drive you back.
Denise: Thanks Sir, I really appreciate the way this organization takes the staff's well being seriously. It was very kind of Dr. Shehroz and Asifa to host this party.
A: You're welcome. You guys are all part of our family, ap log sab hamari responsibility hain. Please feel free to let us know if you need anything.

Sabeena noticed that Asfand was not holding a bowl of dessert like the rest of them.
S: Ap ney nahi liya dessert, sir?
A: Nahi it is late now.
Faris: Humara to khana complete nahi hota agar dessert na miley. Ap yeh self-control kahan sey latey hain, sir?
A: I am not big on sweets.
S: You're so careful with your diet, is that how you stay fit? Sabeena asked looking at him with dreamy eyes.
A: No I love food so I make sure I stay active. I go for a run every morning; well I try to go every morning. Doesn't always work out that way.
Zubiya came by holding a bowl and a cup. She stopped next to her husband and handed him his cup. She smiled sweetly at all of them and inquired how dinner and everything else was.
Denise: Do you go for runs with Dr. Asfandyar too?
Z: Me? No way, I sleep while he runs around the valley. She eyed him and laughed.
S: I was a regular at the gym in Lahore, haven't been able to work out since I got here. Main chal sakti hon apke saath for runs? I will get lost if I go out by myself. Sabeena asked Asfand making her best cute-puppy face.
A: Sure! Asfand responded, non-committal
Faris: Hammad, you and I should join them too.
S: Please there is no way you can be as dedicated as Dr. Asfandyar. In key jaisa banne ke liye bahut mehnat karni parti hai. Sabeena gushed.
Faris: I can do it all, EXCEPT for the part about not eating desserts, he winked at her.
Z: Asfand eats desserts too...only from me though. Zubiya said with a strange confidence in her voice and her eyes lit up as the words came out of her mouth.
She took the last piece of her chocolate cake into her spoon and held it out to feed her husband. Asfand was stunned by this rare PDA from his wife but didn't let it show on his face. He held the wrist of her hand that was holding the spoon and brought it closer to his mouth to eat the cake.
A: Not bad! He said as he let go of her hand but his eyes didn't leave her face.That's all the courage Zubiya had.
Z: Excuse me guys, I have to go put this away and wash my hands. She was shocked by her own behaviour and had to flee.

S: What does he see in her? Sabeena asked no one in particular as she saw Asfand follow his wife inside.
F: She's perfect man - She's smart, beautiful, kind-hearted and a nice person. Unko Dr. Asfandyar main kya dikhta hai?
Hammad: Exactly; she's too sweet for him man.
S: You have no idea how jealous you two sound right now.
F: And you have no idea how ridiculous you look fawning all over him. Silence fell over the group as no body had expected Faris to actually say what all of them had noticed. Sabeena was shocked for the umpteenth time today. This was the first time a man had stumped her and made her think.Denise and the other trainee Maha looked at each other and cleared their throats. Sabeena turned around to leave...
F: Don't lose hope Sabeena. If someone as nice as Dr. Zubiya can love Dr. Asfandyar, koi tum jaisi arrogant larki sey bhi pyar kar sakta hai. Sabeena's feet halted in their tracks and she gave Faris a stare; unable to say anything.
F: Look around, tumhare aas pass, plenty of fish in the sea. He said as he looked her right in the eye.

Zubiya came out of the guest bathroom in Dr. Asifa's guest room when she bumped into her husband.
A: What was that? He asked blocking her exit.
Z: What was what? She asked back, looking up at him.
A: That, outside in the garden. He pointed by tilting his head.
Z: Nothing, I can't stand when she acts like a love sick puppy in front of you.
A: So you were just marking your territory? I am impressed! He said as he slowly backed her against the wall and placed his right hand on the wall by her head.
Z: Puhhleeaze, she can have you if she wants.
A: Well if she has me then she will also...he put his other hand on the other side of her head and whispered the rest of the sentence in her ear.
Z: ASFAND! You can't say stuff like that in public. Yeh hamara bedroom nahi hai. Zubiya said while pushing his hand so she could get away.
A: Let's go home. He whispered in her ear and took a step closer so his body was almost brushing against hers; making sure she could feel what he meant.
Z: Nooo, I haven't hung out with everyone in so long.
A: Then stay in here with me. He nuzzled somewhere between her ear and neck.
Z: You're crazy, she giggled as she tried to avoid his face and mouth.
A: Okay 30 more minutes, and then we are leaving! He tried to boss her.
Z: Nahi, I promised Dr, Asifa I will stay late and help her with the clean up
A: You only gave me the cake but there was a chocolate chip cookie in your bowl too. I have yet to taste that! He said nipping the soft skin of her upper chest. His hands were now on either sides of her waist.
Z: There are plenty of cookies left and the night is still young, she said with a sigh.
She pulled his face up with her hands. His eyes were stormy and his hair was all messed up. She ran her fingers through his hair and fixed the front. He watched amazed as her face came closer and she placed a kiss on the tip of his nose before stepping away and walking off.
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Dear Natasha,
I swear I cant get the goofy grin off my face since I read this. Incredibly spun tale, with so many ups and downs and the surprise twists. Like a yummy tiramisu, with its frothy light coffee cream layer, but a punchy cake base which packs a wallop of deep emotions.
The feminist in me applauds you for this below-

"F: She's perfect man - She's smart, beautiful, kind-hearted and a nice person. Unko Dr. Asfandyar main kya dikhta hai?
Hammad: Exactly; she's too sweet for him man. "

And this below - such smart, insightful writing-- I am floored. This sentence alone is worth a standing ovation!

"A: So you were just marking your territory? I am impressed! "

You outdid yourself today-- which is an almost impossible task!

How to get the goofy smile off my face?
Edited by SanFrangirl - 6 years ago
DeewaniMastaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though I don't have the liberty to even laugh aloud or smile goofily because currently I'm in a public place and wouldn't want anyone to take me in as a nutcase, I'm writing this to you, Nitty. Alright. This was the BEST Asfiy fanfic I've read so far. The Best. I will admit my favorite OS that you have written was of their fight. That one of the hottest chapter I read. I keep on reading it again and again. 😳 Please. I'm begging you. This was a wonderful journey. But please do write more. I'm a fan of your writings. ⭐️
Love. ❀️
Cheesybites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woww. Simply wow. You're so good at this girl! You have a way around romance and humour which makes your writing shine. I can never get enough of it! The end wala romance was super hot, especially the whispering bit ;) I hope we can get more hotness in the upcoming chapters! Lots of love
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG this is brilliant, I am totally speechless, the way you write humor and romance together, absolutely beautiful,πŸ‘ really enjoyed reading your story. Great job.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
octaverider thumbnail
This is so spicy and sweet. Tame but sexy. You have the key to writing a perfect romance that is sexy but leaves a little to your imagination.

Sabeena got her comeuppance and I am glad for Zubiya to have done that. Small gesture but so laden with meaning. Wow.

I am a big fan of your writing. Please keep writing!😊
1127603 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeewaniMastaani

Even though I don't have the liberty to even laugh aloud or smile goofily because currently I'm in a public place and wouldn't want anyone to take me in as a nutcase, I'm writing this to you, Nitty. Alright. This was the BEST Asfiy fanfic I've read so far. The Best. I will admit my favorite OS that you have written was of their fight. That one of the hottest chapter I read. I keep on reading it again and again.😳Please. I'm begging you. This was a wonderful journey. But please do write more. I'm a fan of your writings.⭐️

Love.❀️

That fight was one of my favourite parts that I wrote. The other one is this scene in Dr. Asifa's guest room
Haye if these compliments keep coming, I might have to quit my job and do this full time πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
1127603 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Dear Natasha,

I swear I cant get the goofy grin off my face since I read this. Incredibly spun tale, with so many ups and downs and the surprise twists. Like a yummy tiramisu, with its frothy light coffee cream layer, but a punchy cake base which packs a wallop of deep emotions.
The feminist in me applauds you for this below-

"F: She's perfect man - She's smart, beautiful, kind-hearted and a nice person. Unko Dr. Asfandyar main kya dikhta hai?
Hammad: Exactly; she's too sweet for him man. "

And this below - such smart, insightful writing-- I am floored. This sentence alone is worth a standing ovation!

"A: So you were just marking your territory? I am impressed! "

You outdid yourself today-- which is an almost impossible task!

How to get the goofy smile off my face?

Yay for more feminists!!! *high five*
Everyone keeps going on about what a great catch Asfand is and how hot he is. However I firmly believe Zubiya is the REAL DEAL. Just wanted some people in my story to look past Asfandyar and acknowledge that actually he's quite lucky to have her.
Sadly she got the short end of the stick on the show but she's the one who showed real strength despite facing unthinkable amounts of grief. The way she remained kind and compassionate, it really showed her character and ikhlaq. Wish she was given a better ending instead of the usual "here you go; this beautiful hero is your reward"