Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Friends I am back !!πŸ˜ƒ Good morning to you all , my dearest Rainbow friends ❀️

Seems without me around, you all played Ringa ringaa 😭 , missed you all my beautiful soulmates πŸ€—
What is your Soul trying to share with you? Listen and pay attention to the magic around you.

Image result for good morning with friendship messages

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends

Good morning Padma .πŸ€— So happy to know that your are on the recovery path. Padma means --the dotted daughter of her parents.😊 Love you for your commitment and respect you for the dedication .πŸ€—
While travelling in the morning read all the back pages in the car .πŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail
Yes ... yes , your Madhu is back , and soon Branka too will be with us !
Muvah Vibha for informing us about Branka's traveling back!πŸ€—
cygnet9 thumbnail

Good morning Padma .πŸ€— So happy to know that your are on the recovery path. Padma means --the dotted daughter of her parents.😊 Love you for your commitment and respect you for the dedication .πŸ€—

While travelling in the morning read all the back pages in the car .πŸ˜ƒ

What recovery Madhu! I am healthy and hail. Full Fittam fitπŸ˜†
cygnet9 thumbnail

Yes ... yes , your Madhu is back , and soon Branka too will be with us !

Muvah Vibha for informing us about Branka's traveling back!πŸ€—

How are you and your kids. Hope everything went well πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail
Dragice , love this light and shade combi siggy so much! You are an artist by nature, that's why your love towards nature is praiseworthy!πŸ‘
Dragice, volim ovu svjetlost i zasjeniti kombi jako toliko! Vi ste umjetnik po prirodi, zato je vaa ljubav prema prirodi hvalevrijedna! To be continued ---
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by Ivone12

Dragice , thank you for this visual treat!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

she sat down alone under that tree, endeavouring to recollect the happenings in her life , looked back in to her life once , she abruptly left the shade and anxiously wanted to see in to her future, with an emotional quiver started running towards that far off land where there is no sorrow, no gloom, no dejection and no depression, only bliss, pure delight, a paradise of her own !

Look at her again friends see, is it not me, is it not you or anyone of us or all of us with a slight variation, yes there is a resemblance?

Thank you Dragice for this visual treat .hope this Google aunty is doing a proper job, without any mischief!πŸ˜•

Dragice, hvala ti za vizualnu poslasticu! HugHugHug

sjela je sama pod tim stablom, nastojei se prisjetiti dogaaja u njezinu ivotu, jednom se osvrnula u svoj ivot, naglo napustila hlad i urno htjela vidjeti svoju budunost, a emocionalni drhtaj poeo trati prema onom daleko zemlja na kojoj nema alosti, bez tmurnosti, bez utjecaja i bez depresije, samo blaenstva, istog uitka, vlastitog raja!

Gledajte je ponovno, prijatelji vide, nije li mene, zar niste li vi ili bilo koji od nas ili svi od nas s malom razlikom, da postoji slinost?Hvala Dragice za ovu vizualnu poslasticu.

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

How are you and your kids. Hope everything went well πŸ€—

Padma , so happy to know that you are hale and hearty !πŸ€—
Kids are fine , Sheru was with me in all these difficult days , he is so attached to me 😊 and 4 days back Hemu returned to home with his father to attend school. My mil is fine now , that's why I am back to my paradise!πŸ˜ƒ