Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Good day everione 😊
Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Message from Branka and she is returning home tomorrow!

Good morning dear friends Emoji

Sorry for being absent for so long, but time flies here and I wanted to do as much as I can around the house, to help my mother and visit all my friends and relatives,
hence, I was not around as much as I wanted to be. Thank you Vibha for informing girls about me, from time to time, and for posting my posts ...
I missed all of you a lot, so I am happy to tell you that I am traveling tomorrow back home, and from tomorrow I will be regular in our CC. Emoji
Looking forward to be with all of you again and to hear what is new in your part of the World. Hope that all of you are fine and well.
So, have a nice day...Love you all and see you soon...

PS. something is wrong with this PC, it refuse to copy/paste images, so, for now, no pictures, and as of from tomorrow I will be back with quotes and images that I love...

I'm looking forward to Branka's return. πŸ˜ƒ
Soon Madhu will be with us, also, I hope. We will all be together again πŸ˜ƒ

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nn027

Terrible.🀒

I am waiting for karma to catch up with him!😑
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am waiting for karma to catch up with him!😑

Me too😑.

Recently I heard Garuda Purana, where it is elaborately explained about karma. I heard in my language. This Purana is of 16 Adyayas (Don't know how to tell in English) (I guess chapters) and a must read or heard on You Tube.
cygnet9 thumbnail

Message from Branka and she is returning home tomorrow!

Good morning dear friends Emoji

Sorry for being absent for so long, but time flies here and I wanted to do as much as I can around the house, to help my mother and visit all my friends and relatives,
hence, I was not around as much as I wanted to be. Thank you Vibha for informing girls about me, from time to time, and for posting my posts ...
I missed all of you a lot, so I am happy to tell you that I am traveling tomorrow back home, and from tomorrow I will be regular in our CC. Emoji
Looking forward to be with all of you again and to hear what is new in your part of the World. Hope that all of you are fine and well.
So, have a nice day...Love you all and see you soon...

PS. something is wrong with this PC, it refuse to copy/paste images, so, for now, no pictures, and as of from tomorrow I will be back with quotes and images that I love...

Thank you Vibha. Waiting for Branka and MadhuπŸ€—
cygnet9 thumbnail
Each day when I wake up and each evening when I get ready to go to sleep, I thank God for bringing me loyal friends like you. Have a great night!

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Aww Padma, thank you for keeping all of us in your prayers, we too are happy and proud to be your friend!πŸ€—

Branka returns today, now awaiting Madi who hopefully should be back in a couple of days! Then we will be,

little girls and "Ring around the Rosy" Ages 2-99 PHG3.1: Demonstrate development of fine and gross motor coordination CA1.1: Demonstrate creative music expression

Some random quotes!
#runmore #runstrong #runhappy
<3
Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends I am back !!πŸ˜ƒ Good morning to you all , my dearest Rainbow friends ❀️
Seems without me around, you all played Ringa ringaa 😭 , missed you all my beautiful soulmates πŸ€—
What is your Soul trying to share with you? Listen and pay attention to the magic around you.

Image result for good morning with friendship messages
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow Friends