Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello my dear Rainbow friends , was a bit busy, so unable to hug you all till now !!😊

Madi is fine , her MIL will come back home tomorrow, then she will be back to her sweet home soon. 😊. We are trying our best to adjust in this freezing temperature, health was affected because of this and now feeling fine .
Padmaja how is your health now , hope you are recovering well .
So happy to greet you all today . Will be here more frequently from now onwards . πŸ€—
Thanks to Branka , Vimaa , Padma , Nado , Dragice , Nataly ,and Madi for this beautiful association.
❀️.
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Friends are the siblings God never gave us. - Mencius
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. - Henry Ford

Hello Avy πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

So beautiful see you here. ❀️

R..
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

This gif is so exquisite!
vibraj thumbnail

Hello my dear Rainbow friends , was a bit busy, so unable to hug you all till now !!😊

Madi is fine , her MIL will come back home tomorrow, then she will be back to her sweet home soon. 😊. We are trying our best to adjust in this freezing temperature, health was affected because of this and now feeling fine .
Padmaja how is your health now , hope you are recovering well .
So happy to greet you all today . Will be here more frequently from now onwards . πŸ€—
Thanks to Branka , Vimaa , Padma , Nado , Dragice , Nataly ,and Madi for this beautiful association.
❀️.
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Friends are the siblings God never gave us. - Mencius
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. - Henry Ford

So, so happy to see your beautiful face despite your erratic scheduleπŸ€—, wonderful quotes too, hope all well in your paradise!
Real love is unconditional love. There is no exception to this truth. In reality, the truth has no opposite, though the kind of reality most people experience in this world says otherwise. Whatever the experience happens to be, these real love quotes are for you because they apply to everything, everywhere, and to everyone. #lovequotes #unconditionallove
#roadsweavoid #rovoid #rovoidquotes #rovoidwisdom #quotes #motivationalquotes #inspirationalquotes #quoteoftheday #instaquote #inqot #khaliljibran #khaliljibranquote
Very thankful!!!!
Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
Padma, your pure heart's wish was fulfilled and Avi came here, make more wishes for yourself and be astonished to see how they will be fulfilled!

How wonderful to see Avi here, with her kind words, beautiful images and quotes. missing Madi, happy to know that she too will be back soon. Now time for Branka too to come back home!😊

Have a good day everyone!

Wherever you go, leave a heart print. Loved and pinned by http://www.shivohamyoga.nl/ #love #heart #quote
Blue Moon - Friday August 31st 2012...and no void of course!

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Rainbow Friends, all I can say is:

And this to Vibha and Avi

Thank you for everythingπŸ€—
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Padma, your pure heart's wish was fulfilled and Avi came here, make more wishes for yourself and be astonished to see how they will be fulfilled!

How wonderful to see Avi here, with her kind words, beautiful images and quotes. missing Madi, happy to know that she too will be back soon. Now time for Branka too to come back home!😊

Have a good day everyone!

Wherever you go, leave a heart print. Loved and pinned by http://www.shivohamyoga.nl/ #love #heart #quote
Blue Moon - Friday August 31st 2012...and no void of course!

I am very happy and content with what I got today Vibha. Hope Madhu and Branka also come here soon.
cygnet9 thumbnail

Padma ,πŸ€—, see , your Avi is back. That is the power of your call πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. - Hubert H. Humphrey

That is so sweet of your Avi. Don't stress upon yourself. Take care of your health and your family's also.

I am fit and fine in all respectsπŸ˜†
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Exactly, They do not consent to anything less than that.

little snow-white

And the craving goes on on and on...πŸ€—
vibraj thumbnail
Message from Branka and she is returning home tomorrow!
Good morning dear friends Emoji

Sorry for being absent for so long, but time flies here and I wanted to do as much as I can around the house, to help my mother and visit all my friends and relatives,
hence, I was not around as much as I wanted to be. Thank you Vibha for informing girls about me, from time to time, and for posting my posts ...
I missed all of you a lot, so I am happy to tell you that I am traveling tomorrow back home, and from tomorrow I will be regular in our CC. Emoji
Looking forward to be with all of you again and to hear what is new in your part of the World. Hope that all of you are fine and well.
So, have a nice day...Love you all and see you soon...

PS. something is wrong with this PC, it refuse to copy/paste images, so, for now, no pictures, and as of from tomorrow I will be back with quotes and images that I love...
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Message from Branka and she is returning home tomorrow!

Good morning dear friends Emoji

Sorry for being absent for so long, but time flies here and I wanted to do as much as I can around the house, to help my mother and visit all my friends and relatives,
hence, I was not around as much as I wanted to be. Thank you Vibha for informing girls about me, from time to time, and for posting my posts ...
I missed all of you a lot, so I am happy to tell you that I am traveling tomorrow back home, and from tomorrow I will be regular in our CC. Emoji
Looking forward to be with all of you again and to hear what is new in your part of the World. Hope that all of you are fine and well.
So, have a nice day...Love you all and see you soon...

PS. something is wrong with this PC, it refuse to copy/paste images, so, for now, no pictures, and as of from tomorrow I will be back with quotes and images that I love...

Thank you for informing us about this good news our dearest friend!πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—
So from tomorrow onwards, the Rainbow will display its full splendor with all it's beautiful colours !❀️
Welcome back Branka , the heart of this CC ! 😊Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.