Posted: 6 years ago

Happy Sunday

❀️ πŸ€—
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Agree with you Nado, our girl was very pretty, feel so bad to refer to her as was, in the past tense, such a young, bubbly, sprightly soul! Thank you for sharing pics of HHN, still remember how agitated we would get over Ammaji and her machinations, Prats looked so beautiful in that serial, in modern clothes!❀️

Our Padma is travelling tomorrow to leave her mom at her house for some ritual and later at her sister's place and will be back by month end, post which she will be regular on our CC!

Have a good day everyone!

Quote of the day

Motivational quote

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .
Just now talked with our Avi , she is fully awake at this odd hour !! She said she will come to our CC to thank each and everyone for the greetings you all gifted to her for Diwali and for her new status . πŸ€—

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

I hope that you are all well, and that you are enjoying your Sunday. 😊

Have a beautiful day and always be happy ❀️

Thank you for a beautiful song Nataly, you rocked my day πŸ˜ƒ

Music Fairy | Kate Babok | Representing leading artists who produce children's and decorative work to commission or license. | Advocate-Art

Wishing you all a beautiful and peaceful Sunday 😊

Hello our dear Branka , so happy to see your smiling face with a heart in your palm !😊❀️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Agree with you Nado, our girl was very pretty, feel so bad to refer to her as was, in the past tense, such a young, bubbly, sprightly soul! Thank you for sharing pics of HHN, still remember how agitated we would get over Ammaji and her machinations, Prats looked so beautiful in that serial, in modern clothes!❀️

Our Padma is travelling tomorrow to leave her mom at her house for some ritual and later at her sister's place and will be back by month end, post which she will be regular on our CC!

Quote of the day

Motivational quote

Thank you Vibha for the information about our Padma . Padma, have a safe journey and take proper care while traveling.πŸ€—
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello and Good Afternoon Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Health wise I am better, only thing is I am not feeling to eat rice, hope will get back to taste buds soonπŸ˜†

Guys I will be going to Durg, Chhattisgarh on 24th alongwith my mother. There she will stay for 1 day in her house, later will go to my sister's house. I will be back on 28th leaving my mother with my sister. She has to complete some formalities with respect to my father (he was retired Railway Employee).

Hope everyone are safe, healthy and happy in their respective zone. Avi don't be in a hurry, enjoy your this phase, we all are there to receive your happiness when ever you come.

Wishing you all and especially Vibha a Very happy and fruitful days ahead.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Quote of the day

Motivational quote

Hello Vibha. πŸ˜ƒ
Nice quotes.
Thank you for sharing information about our Padmaja.

Where is Branka? Does he travel to Zagreb these days?

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago