Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Thank you Nado πŸ€— for this beautiful memories of our girl and her Diwali celebrations ❀️

Diwal greetings, wishes, animated pictures
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nn027

Thank you Vibha for conveying Avi's greetings to us πŸ€—
I am sure that she is having the most beautiful Diwali ever! 😊

Harmony brings health. May joy and happiness surround you today and always! Let there be triumph in every way! Happy Diwali, with lots of love!

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Nats, opinions can always differ but we need to oppose the idea and not the person, unfortunately, people tend to shoot the messenger instead of the message! Generally, refrain from advising people because everyone has a nice, ticking brain but would take the liberty to advise you to keep away from things, issues, people who do not think like you, it is good for your peace and enables you to focus on more important things in life!

A very Happy Sunday.. #inspirational #sundays #awesomelifetip #life #quotes
I admire this man!! More people should listen to what he has to say instead of bashing him for simply standing up for and stating what he believes in- everyone has that right! This is still America right?
100 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes of All Time! (38)

You are absolutely right Vibhy πŸ€— thank you for your advice, your advices are always so wise...😳 and thanks for these quotes ❀️, esspecially for that one about "Awesome Life Tip"... but there is one problem: when I left DSDT forum, I eliminated that Certain Person from my mind and life but I can't eliminate it from my IF-Profile... every day hangs that CP there anew, like a tick suffering from meningitis...

πŸ˜†
Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 6 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Today's daily energy on 19 October is marked by the fourth portage day, on the other hand by a New Moon in zodiac sign of Libra...

This powerful combination encourages us to go deep into ourselves again, in order to be able to recognize and remove old sustainable "programs". It's only in this context that we are once again able to change our own karmic patterns, our own mental blockages, or rather our own shadows, negative habits, behaviors and sustainable structures. We should now tackle our own problems and remove all our sustained behaviors and thought processes should address a restructuring of our own subconscious mind. Today's portage day could even help us because of the new moon in Libra, so the present constellation of constellations generally arouses a certain urge for freedom in us. The new moon in Libra donates to us the harmonic, peaceful energies and above all, the energies that stand for compensation.

At the same time, Uranus is on the brink of the renewal of the Moon, in opposition to the Sun. This Uranus constellation also breaks old sustainable structures and can definitely support us in the project of rebuilding new ones. Use today's new moon to get a deeper insight into your own soul life and use the change of time to restructure your own life. Today's new moon is also a ideal day to travel, marry or gather together. The New Moon Energy lasts for three days...

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Festivities galore and very hectic schedule with friends and relatives. Hope all well with everyone!

Padma is feeling slightly better and hopefully is on the recovery path.

Thank you Nats for the detailed info on the influence of the New Moon! Very interesting subject!

Have a good day everyone, today is the Hindu new year for business books which are started afresh, blessings and good wishes to all!πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a great day . Thank you all for good wishes and greetings .😊

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Festivities galore and very hectic schedule with friends and relatives. Hope all well with everyone!

Padma is feeling slightly better and hopefully is on the recovery path.

Thank you Nats for the detailed info on the influence of the New Moon! Very interesting subject!

Have a good day everyone, today is the Hindu new year for business books which are started afresh, blessings and good wishes to all!πŸ€—

Thank you Vibha for informing us the good news that our Padma is on the recovery path. Padma, wishing you a speedy recovery. Get well soon. πŸ€—
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good Morning.πŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Good Morning.πŸ˜ƒ

Good morning Dragice .πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ