Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and good Afternoon Rainbow friendsπŸ˜ƒ

Could not stop myself from coming here. Here wishing Madhu and her cousin lots of happiness and blessings to the new born. May God bless the mother and child with good health and happiness.

Thank you Vibha for updating our friends about my health. What would I have done without you. Thank you once again. Went to doctor and took medicines, got to do lot of work, so I cannot afford to stay sick for longπŸ˜†

Watch your health dear Padmaja. ❀️

They say "the job can not escape". First health and then everything else. 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wow , what a stylish dancing !!πŸ˜†

Exercise gave excellent results. Amazing synchronization ... πŸ˜†

We deserved a prize πŸ˜†

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Vibha , we have to admit one thing , seems this baby belongs to this CC ,he is a Rainbow baby !πŸ˜ƒ

A NEWBORN'SCONVERSATION WITH GOD --

A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"
God said, "Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."
The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy." God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you.And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."
Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"
God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."
"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"
God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."
"Who will protect me?"
God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking her life."
"But I will always be sad because I will not see youanymore."
God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me andwill teach you good things , even though I will always be next to you to watch."
At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from
Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to
leave now, please tell me my angel's name."
God said, "You will simply call
her, "Mom."πŸ˜ƒSeems the boy got many mothers to bless him in this world through this Rainbow ! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ πŸ€—

So lovely story Madhu. πŸ˜ƒ
Now, he is part of our Rainbow, the most beautiful and most precious. ❀️

baby boy and rainbov

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you Madi for sharing this beautiful story with us.πŸ€—

And yes, this little fellow ❀️ is the youngest member of this CC our Rainbow Baby. 😊

Why Rainbow Baby Mamas Give Us "All the Feels"

"Rainbow" Organic Cotton Knit Blanket

Here are some gifts for him πŸ˜ƒ

Rainbow Baby Lucky Charm Organic Baby Onesie

Newborn rainbow hat for a #rainbowbaby What is a rainbow baby? "A "rainbow baby" is a baby that is born following a miscarriage or still birth. In the real world a beautiful and bright rainbow follows a storm and gives hope of things getting better. The rainbow is more appreciated having just experienced the storm in comparison. The storm (pregnancy loss) has already happened and nothing can change that experience. Storm-clouds might still be overhead as the family continue to cope with t...

Crochet Rainbow Baby Mobile

The sky's the limit when it comes to creativity! Show us your Care Bears masterpiece.

He was showered with Rainbow's blessings and love, as he brought so many smiles on our faces and so much happiness in our hearts...Such a small Baby managed to spread joy in different countries and continents...Isn't that a miracle or what???

Yes, that's a miracle. I agree with you. πŸ˜ƒ

baby boy and rainbov

nn027 thumbnail

baby sleep gif

Word Count: 0

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Truly, this child is the youngest member of our rainbow CC, brought so much smiles and happiness all around!❀️

Madi, beautiful creations and even more beautiful story, no wonder it is said, God could not be everywhere, so he made mothers! Salute to motherhood!

Today is Dhanteras ( dhan stands for wealth and teras stands for the thirteenth day of the Hindu month, Kartik), it heralds the start of Diwali! It is believed, Goddess Lakshmi, who empowers all with wealth, prosperity and well-being, blesses all exceedingly on this day! Much good fortune and a comfortable and good life to all my friends here!πŸ€—

Endow your loved ones with endless happiness this #Dhanteras with this simple yet elegant #Ecard. #HappyDhanteras #Diwali #Diya #Wishes #Greetings. www.123greetings.com

Happy first Dhanteras to our little munchkin!

Kinderfoto mit kuscheltiere
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends . Have a great festival day.πŸ€—

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you Madi for sharing this beautiful story with us.πŸ€—

And yes, this little fellow ❀️ is the youngest member of this CC our Rainbow Baby. 😊

Why Rainbow Baby Mamas Give Us "All the Feels"

"Rainbow" Organic Cotton Knit Blanket

Here are some gifts for him πŸ˜ƒ

Rainbow Baby Lucky Charm Organic Baby Onesie

Newborn rainbow hat for a #rainbowbaby What is a rainbow baby? "A "rainbow baby" is a baby that is born following a miscarriage or still birth. In the real world a beautiful and bright rainbow follows a storm and gives hope of things getting better. The rainbow is more appreciated having just experienced the storm in comparison. The storm (pregnancy loss) has already happened and nothing can change that experience. Storm-clouds might still be overhead as the family continue to cope with t...

Crochet Rainbow Baby Mobile

The sky's the limit when it comes to creativity! Show us your Care Bears masterpiece.

He was showered with Rainbow's blessings and love, as he brought so many smiles on our faces and so much happiness in our hearts...Such a small Baby managed to spread joy in different countries and continents...Isn't that a miracle or what???

Thank you Branka for translating this story of a cute baby!πŸ˜ƒ Agree with your every word, he is the youngest member of our CC πŸ‘ a real bliss .πŸ€—
For you --
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Exercise gave excellent results. Amazing synchronization ... πŸ˜†

We deserved a prize πŸ˜†

Yes , Nado we already practiced well to dance! We deserve a party to celebrate the occasion !πŸ˜ƒ You already decided the venue and decorated the table, I bought some chocolates to share . Anyway , will demand my cousin for a big party for the Rainbow friends !πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Our Padma has been diagnosed with Typhoid, let us put our hands in prayers to wish her a speedy recovery!!