Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi friends, we are all in celebrating mood now!๐Ÿ˜Š So let me arrange a party table for all the members of this Rainbow!๐Ÿ˜ƒ People of our time are losing the power of celebration! Instead of celebrating we seek to be amused or entertained! A celebration is an active state, an act of expressing reverence or appreciation. Grace is the celebration of life,I celebrate the connections in my life, from my past, present, and future. I joyfully accept love in all its healthy forms! It is a floating, cosmic bash shouting its way through the streets of the universe, flinging the sweetness of its cassations to every window, pounding at every door with exhilaration beyond all liking and happening, A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life! ๐Ÿ˜Š So let's raise our glass to the celebration season! Many celebrations are waiting for us to excite, to be cheerful, to celebrate a new life !๐Ÿ˜Š

Image result for Enjoying coffee in a garden party

Hi Madhu ๐Ÿ˜Š

Baby picture ideas

What dress to dress for party? It's not easy to decide. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all for the love and support extended to me and my family with your kind and beautiful words ๐Ÿค—

I want to cry my heart out but it seems tears evaporated from my eyes. There is a lump and stiffness in my heart when ever I remember the day I lit the pyre of my father. Yes I performed all the rituals which a son is supposed to perform as per Hindu society or Hindu belief. Why I am calling a belief here because even in the Shashtras and Puranas (Hindu holy books) there is not written anywhere that only a Son is the hire of that particular family. Even a daughter is equally a hire to the family. So I am doing my part.

There is numbness around not because I am in a shock, but I found the reality of the very existence of mankind in that cremation ground, when me and my sister laid my father on the logs with the help of family and lit his pyre.

Can't express more๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Belated Birthday wishes to Gina, Tulsi and Jasna,

Happy Birthday to you girls. Stay happy and blessed always.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Thank you all for the love and support extended to me and my family with your kind and beautiful words ๐Ÿค—

I want to cry my heart out but it seems tears evaporated from my eyes. There is a lump and stiffness in my heart when ever I remember the day I lit the pyre of my father. Yes I performed all the rituals which a son is supposed to perform as per Hindu society or Hindu belief. Why I am calling a belief here because even in the Shashtras and Puranas (Hindu holy books) there is not written anywhere that only a Son is the hire of that particular family. Even a daughter is equally a hire to the family. So I am doing my part.

There is numbness around not because I am in a shock, but I found the reality of the very existence of mankind in that cremation ground, when me and my sister laid my father on the logs with the help of family and lit his pyre.

Can't express more๐Ÿ˜ญ

Can understand your grief, Padma, hugging you with lot of empathy and love, life can be very cruel but these are harsh realities of life. So proud of you that you did all the rituals, know many daughters who have done it, but can understand how emotionally depleting it can be. Take care, Padma, memories of your time with your dad are now your biggest treasure, cherish them always!๐Ÿค—
nn027 thumbnail

Can't express more๐Ÿ˜ญ

Padmaja โค๏ธ
I understand your pain. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can't express more๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Can't express more๐Ÿ˜ญ

Padma ๐Ÿค—Padma , so happy to see you back , amidst of us . Let me hug you Padma , I am so proud of you for taking some very good decisions in your life . Vedas and Dharm Shastras are written by males, they were biased, and didn't give any right to women to perform rituals in both happy and sad occasions. You forfeited that custom and performed the last rites, you are such a matured person Padma , love you so much and hugging you with love and respect. Padma , now you have a treasure of memories of your father whenever feel sad, peep into your heart and recollect those lovely memories . Give solace to your mother . She needs both moral and physical support of her daughters now most .๐Ÿค—
Related image

Image result for unity of religions quotes

cygnet9 thumbnail
Thank you Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope I will take care of my mother until my last breath.

Good Night all of you, I am fine ๐Ÿ˜Š
nn027 thumbnail

"Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is he only thing in this world that does not hurt.

Mesa Selimovic

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Padmy, Vibhy, Madhu, Avy and all of the Rainbowians who is willing, please support me...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4775321&PID=144373785&#p144373785

The reason for my insurrection lies here. Please read it carefully...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4800154&TPN=66&#p144352667