Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

πŸ€— Wonderful words Branka ! Really it was a blessed Sunday, enjoyed a lot with our dear ones! Sent many blessings to our cousin and his family who is expecting a baby πŸ˜ƒsoon. Was returned home yesterday night . 😊 So happy to see your smiling face over this Rainbow !πŸ€—[ this party venue is our Nado's trademark decoration!]

Oh lovely, as soon as your cousin is blessed with a baby, we will party hardπŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail
I myself will arrange a big party Vibha !πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— Love to invite all our Rainbow friends , and I am sure ,you'll be the chief guest.❀️😊

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello my dear Rainbow friends ! Seems you are all celebrating for something! Please allow me to join in the celebration!😊 Have great time friends❀️ Here are some chocolates to all of you ! 😊

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Hope all well with everyone! Soon in another week, the festive season will start, a huge one, Diwali, and our country will be lit up with lights and shopping for it has already started in full swing!πŸ˜ƒ
Classy women shopping

Nado, loved to see your pic of friends cooking the cake of friendship, see how little Avi is explaining the recipe!😊

Have a good day everyone! Random quotes for today!
Something I tell my client's often.

I hope you could be with me until the end of my story, Hannes

Sad, but true. Don't do it.

Hello Vibha 😊
Shopping is such a wonderful thing. 😳

nn027 thumbnail

Our cutie pie Nado is so beautiful with that lovely headgear !πŸ€—

This was posted by you once and Avi wrote these emotional words after watching this ! --
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=h_JvhANENSQ[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by nn027-

Memories...
With many dreams in her eyes, some more smiles on her lips , a young girl entered into marriage, into that beautiful relationship in her life, a visual treat, a feast to our senses indeed. Excellent song with extraordinary scene selection, don't know how many millions of hearts sung those days with their heartbeats matching with those romantic feelings enacted by those two great actors, our SidYusha! Thank you, Nado for posting it , for these beautiful memories.

Hello Madhu , Thank you for memories. ❀️

The song, in the video, is very beautiful. I do not understand text, but I like it a lot.

nn027 thumbnail

I myself will arrange a big party Vibha !πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— Love to invite all our Rainbow friends , and I am sure ,you'll be the chief guest.❀️😊

I look forward to the party. πŸ˜ƒ

little girls and party gif

I'm starting to practice dance. πŸ˜ƒ
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello my dear Rainbow friends ! Seems you are all celebrating for something! Please allow me to join in the celebration!😊 Have great time friends❀️ Here are some chocolates to all of you ! 😊

We'll talk soon, but the chocolate will stay. To get better prepared. 😳

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
So Madi, you have started a party mood in our CC, bless your cousin and his family, see Nado has started dancing already and me trying to copy her steps and feeling giddy, water please!πŸ˜†

Have a good day everyone, btw, where is Alex, hope all well in her worldπŸ€—!
Check out my beautiful friend Bea Klaverstijn her boards are fabulous! Thank you Bea for all of your invites to your beautiful boards! Love Mik! www.pinterest.com/beaklaverstijn
world-ethnic-beauty sur Flipboard
Now let me stop before I go berserkπŸ˜ƒ
vibraj thumbnail
Today is our dear friend, Tulasi's birthday, here's wishing you a very happy birthday and good health, prosperity, peace, a long life and happiness always!πŸ€—Stay happy and blessed always!!
Wishing You Can Awesome Day
I Love You Birthday Girl