Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Elegance is not being noticed but in being remembered!

You are but a magical thought!
You are but a poetic narrative !
Your voice so melodious !
Your Smile so infectious !
I wonder if you are a mere Dream ?!
You are a girl so real to us !

Viswasruti thumbnail
In the clear lake of Spirit we all reflect pure love. #affirmations For the app of wallpapers ~ www.everydayspirit.net xo:

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Kety for this amazing creation--
Instagram media by magicrubbish - #kanwardhillion #pratyushabanerjee #humhainna #love #dreamy #romance #pretty #sexy #cute #otp #handsome #wallpaper #actress #pratts #romantic #myedit Please check my other edits too .
Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories--

Word Count: 1

Viswasruti thumbnail
😊

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
A few lines on female- foeticide in my past post-

Maa ... why you want to kill me, see God has not yet made the lines on my hands, you have already decided my fate?
I too want to see this beautiful world outside your womb, want to breathe in your loving arms' hugs, Maa ... I am your past as well as the future of the Mankind, as your mother, that is none other than me, gave birth to you and Dad, to every couple on this earth, again here I am to take care of the future Generations, Maa ... I am your root as well as your Seed, let me live and allow me to see, how beautiful you are!
Maa ...

I promise Maa I'll do work of every variety...Don't worry about hiring a maid, I'll do work without being paid...Don't panic about my school books, I'll self-study from my brother's books...Dad, please don't care for my dowry, I'll stay with you and will not marry...I will help you from my childhood and support you in your old age as I should...But, If you still think that I'll be a burden for you, then, please! Don't spend for this operation too [I cried on stage that day ]...I'll myself tell God and his messenger, that my family wants to see me in this world as dead ... but I want to see this beautiful world once !!!

Padma , a girl is always more precious than a Man, with few minutes pleasure he will walk off with his head held high, but a girl child [a mother ] is a protector, provider, undoubtedly a promising star who has to play many roles in this selfish Universe.

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
For parents--
Viswasruti thumbnail
Being alone in the silent woods since long ,😳 you all heard some whimsical whispers from the maddest person! Bye now .😊

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😃

Image credit goes to Duska and her creativity👏

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Again Duska's magical creation: