Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Memories --
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

It's easy to be dazzled on the TV screen , many are very talented and play many lovable characters, but I don't think Pratyusha gets enough credit for her portrayal as Mohini. She is spectacular as Mohini, her expressions and the cadence of her voice are amazing. I especially love her terrorizing acts with a wicked smile on her face !In this serial she simply killed her preys with her mesmerizing smiles !

Pratyusha scared the living hell out of me when the first time I saw her venom spewing glares . For me, she set a new standard for actors!.

Can I just say that she legitimately terrified me in every scene as a witch. When she goes from smiling to psychotic or whispering to screaming so quickly it's actually frightening, like you're so thrown off by the fact that she's completely unpredictable ! Excellent acting skill she possess !She deserves an award for her negative role !

A tribute to her acting skill !

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

It is a beautiful day today 😊 a day when our Pratsie was born ❤️

In her young life she achieved so much, she brought so much happiness to so many people , and that is why she will never be forgotten. ❤️

Today we celebrate her BD with smiles on our faces, remembering her smiling eyes, her musical voice and her amazing performances that brought so much happiness to all of us...I always consider her as my daughter...loved her with love that will never fade away...Today all day, as I finished my errands she was in my thoughts, my heart is aching for her, tears are there too, but above all I am so grateful that I had chance to be a part of her journey on this earth, to witness that magic she used to create, to enjoy in her performances that makes me cry and laugh so many time...I'm thankful so much, because of her I met such a amazing people here on IF, beautiful friendships were formed because of her...❤️

Wherever you are, my dear girl, know that you are loved and missed beyond any measure...you will be loved and remembered hamesha...forever...Love you so much with love that can not be measure by a time...Sending my love to you ...I am sure that today you can feel all this emotions that are flooding hearts of every person who love you and miss you so much...❤️

I love so much every tribute you made, dear friends...this place is so beautiful, so many beautiful siggies, pictures, posts, heartfelt words and wishes that touched my hearts...above all, it is so beautiful because it is filled with so much love for our Prats ❤️

For You

Our thoughts are with you, on this day ...Happy memories, come to mind Of one we loved, with all our hearts ...And will, till the end of time.

picmix butterfly nature gifs | LOVE on Pinterest | Glitter Graphics, Tatty Teddy and Screensaver

Sending our love up to the Heaven...❤️

Happy Valentine's Day to all our contributors and followers!

Barclay Porter.. get them wings ...this world will forever be darker without you here... if i could just have one more conversation, one more hug. We may be exs but u were a friend before and after and that i will cherish forever!!!

happy birthday in heaven | Happy Birthday In Heaven Picture by Tabetha - Inspiring Photo

My thoughts are echoing same as your's. Since my lappy is not allowing me to do anything so I am quoting your post Branka and bringing it forward.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Her smile was such as a queen's might, in a blissful and fond moment!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Credit to Nado 😊---
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bikica_Biki

Happy Birthday to my heavenly princess
Pratyusha Banerjee
You always were, and stayed, my most beautiful flower, my beautiful princess,
and you'll always be, and no one can take your place

I miss you ... million memories 😭

Omg Biki, such touching words and awesome creations, you are a class apart, thank you for being a part of the birthday memories!!🤗
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nn027

Those we love remain with us
For love itself lives on
And cherished memories never fade
Because death is not the end.

Happy birthday to heaven Pratyusha!!!

Srodna slika

Srodna slika

Nado, love this post so much, the words, the stunning images, simply adore the boat, girl, placid water, the yonder moon and nebulous clouds all over, simply phenomenal🤗Also love the calming candles and most of all this pic of Prats, she looks like a diva!!

Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Today we are celebrating the life of a great actress who defined many characters with her beautiful expressions ---
Thanks to Branka for this gif ,and for every thing .❤️🤗
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Memories --

Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

It's easy to be dazzled on the TV screen , many are very talented and play many lovable characters, but I don't think Pratyusha gets enough credit for her portrayal as Mohini. She is spectacular as Mohini, her expressions and the cadence of her voice are amazing. I especially love her terrorizing acts with a wicked smile on her face !In this serial she simply killed her preys with her mesmerizing smiles !

Pratyusha scared the living hell out of me when the first time I saw her venom spewing glares . For me, she set a new standard for actors!.

Can I just say that she legitimately terrified me in every scene as a witch. When she goes from smiling to psychotic or whispering to screaming so quickly it's actually frightening, like you're so thrown off by the fact that she's completely unpredictable ! Excellent acting skill she possess !She deserves an award for her negative role !

A tribute to her acting skill !

Madhu every word of yours is absolutely correct. Pratyusha was excellent in negative role and as Mohini we loved her negative portrayal. 👏
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Happy Birthday Our Beloved Pratyusha

Through the scenes and smiles of triumphs and through the love and longing waterfalls of tears , you traversed the journey and at the end written The End with your heart on the face of the love !What a story it was !

Image result for pratyusha banerjee balika vadhu photos

This Rainbow painted a vast canvas of your splendid expressions you emoted on the screen everyday ,carrying your memories as the colourful hues of our adoration and admiration for your acting skills with your expressive eyes !

Related image

With those smiles and tears on the screen , you mesmerized millions of people and united continents and left your mark on the screen with your sheer presence! Today we are celebrating your life , your achievements and accolades you received in your short span of acting career.

I always cherished times I had watching you in all those serials and smile just at that thought, I hope you know the magnitude of joy your life here brought!😊

Today your memory fills my heart, not tears , but smiles are travelling from heart to heart in between the members of this Rainbow. You're with me now , I'll celebrate your special day and the gift of watching you as our Anandi on the screen,and your vast display of talent in each and every segment of your acting career.

Image result for pratyusha banerjee balika vadhu photos

Image result for birthday wishes to heaven with love

Avi wonderful tribute👏
cygnet9 thumbnail

Wonderful creation👏⭐️