Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Her portrayal of Anandi became a historical piece of document!
Thank you Ahila for this wonderful creation --
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Ketty, how are you?

Hope everything is fine at your end. Don't get surprised if I disappear suddenly, facing problem with my lappy😆

Will come back once my lappy gets cooled.

Hello Padma 😊
I'm fine, thank you
Okay, I hope the lappy will work 😃
Viswasruti thumbnail
Have to give milk to my kids . Will be back after few hours .
Thanks to all my friends who expressed their liking for my siggies .
Viswasruti thumbnail

Kamya Punjabi and other friends remember Anandi aka Pratyusha Banerjee on her 26th birth anniversary

Here is the link --

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/kamya-punjabi-and-other-friends-remember-anandi-aka-pratyusha-banerjee-on-her-26th-birth-anniversary/articleshow/60002949.cms
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is a beautiful day today 😊 a day when our Pratsie was born ❤️

In her young life she achieved so much, she brought so much happiness to so many people , and that is why she will never be forgotten. ❤️

Today we celebrate her BD with smiles on our faces, remembering her smiling eyes, her musical voice and her amazing performances that brought so much happiness to all of us...I always consider her as my daughter...loved her with love that will never fade away...Today all day, as I finished my errands she was in my thoughts, my heart is aching for her, tears are there too, but above all I am so grateful that I had chance to be a part of her journey on this earth, to witness that magic she used to create, to enjoy in her performances that makes me cry and laugh so many time...I'm thankful so much, because of her I met such a amazing people here on IF, beautiful friendships were formed because of her...❤️

Wherever you are, my dear girl, know that you are loved and missed beyond any measure...you will be loved and remembered hamesha...forever...Love you so much with love that can not be measure by a time...Sending my love to you ...I am sure that today you can feel all this emotions that are flooding hearts of every person who love you and miss you so much...❤️

I love so much every tribute you made, dear friends...this place is so beautiful, so many beautiful siggies, pictures, posts, heartfelt words and wishes that touched my hearts...above all, it is so beautiful because it is filled with so much love for our Prats ❤️

For You

Our thoughts are with you, on this day ...Happy memories, come to mind Of one we loved, with all our hearts ...And will, till the end of time.

picmix butterfly nature gifs | LOVE on Pinterest | Glitter Graphics, Tatty Teddy and Screensaver

Sending our love up to the Heaven...❤️

Happy Valentine's Day to all our contributors and followers!

Barclay Porter.. get them wings ...this world will forever be darker without you here... if i could just have one more conversation, one more hug. We may be exs but u were a friend before and after and that i will cherish forever!!!

happy birthday in heaven | Happy Birthday In Heaven Picture by Tabetha - Inspiring Photo
Sneha.Love thumbnail
birthday poems for daughter in heaven | Angels in Heaven: Happy Birthday in Heaven!!!!

23 years my beautiful baby girl COURTNEY THAT YOU WERE LAST IN MY ARMS

All children

WHEN I SEE RAINBOWS & BUTTERFLIES I REMEMBER YOU; MY ANGEL BABY, PLAYING IN HEAVEN LOOKING OVER YOUR GRIEVING MUMMA! BUTTERFLIES BRINGS SMILE TO ME :)

Word Count: 1

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Kamya Punjabi and other friends remember Anandi aka Pratyusha Banerjee on her 26th birth anniversary

Here is the link --

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/kamya-punjabi-and-other-friends-remember-anandi-aka-pratyusha-banerjee-on-her-26th-birth-anniversary/articleshow/60002949.cms

Thank you Madi for the link.. .It is nice to see that her friends remembered her today...

Annup Sonii @Anupsonicp

Happy B'day #Pratyusha, wish you were around... #balikavadhu @ColorsTV @BansalSmita_ @sidharth_shukla @shasha303

Tweet from Kamya:

... Happy birthday my chhotu

Sneha.Love thumbnail
So true and well said with a beautiful scenery. For you Bre

Word Count: 1

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Happy Birthday in Heaven

Here is one beautiful siggy from Biki ❤️

Sending Balloons to Heaven filed with Love to my Angel
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

OMG... Tulasi 🤗, with this Moon siggy of Pratsie you got the meaning of the Rainbow number 17, what a magical number! 1= the Sun, the life, the father + 7= Neptun, the imagination, the dreamer = 8 = Saturn, the teacher, KARMA... and all that somewhere over the Rainbow...

you all already know this song but now it's more up-to-date than ever...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW44IepcaAA[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Nataly for explaining the significance of numbers connected to our
CC no.17 😊

Thank you for the songs you posted 🤗

Beautiful siggy Tulasi ❤️