Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys what are Varun's list of upcoming projects and are heroines finalized?
1112805 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramsha..

Guys what are Varun's list of upcoming projects and are heroines finalized?

-Judwaa 2 : David Dhawan - opposite Jacqueline and Taapsee
-October - Shoojit Sircar (Piku, Vicky Donor) - No heroine announced
-Sui Dhaaga - Made In India - Sharat Katariya (DLKH) YRF film opposite Anushka Sharma
-Nitesh Tiwari's (Dangal) next - RKF and NGE film on novel -How I Braved Anu Aunty & Co-Founded a Million Dollar Company.
-Shiddat - Abhishek Varman (2 States) Dharma film - starring Alia, Sonakshi, ARK, Sridevi and Sanjay dutt
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udan-Khatola

-Sui Dhaaga - Made In India - Sharat Katariya (DLKH) YRF film opposite Anushka Sharma
-Nitesh Tiwari's (Dangal) next - RKF and NGE film on novel -How I Braved Anu Aunty & Co-Founded a Million Dollar Company.
-Shiddat - Abhishek Varman (2 States) Dharma film - starring Alia, Sonakshi, ARK, Sridevi and Sanjay dutt

With Alia and Sonakshi? What is Sonakshi's role? Is Shuddhi happening?

Doesnt he also have a biopic?
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 2

Varun's lineup looks interesting 😃
Especially October and nitesh tiwari one
What about dhyanchand biopic?
1112805 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramsha..

With Alia and Sonakshi? What is Sonakshi's role? Is Shuddhi happening?

Doesnt he also have a biopic?

His rumoured films. Where makers claimed he is in those films but no confirmations

Badlapur returns or another film with Sriram Raghvan (Maddock films mentioned it)
ABCD 3 - Remo said Varun and Shraddha will reprise their roles
Dhyanchand Biopic - the director approached Varun after Ranbir refused it coz of Dutt
Choti Si Baat remake where director Kapil Chopra has mentioned of casting him
Ooolalala thumbnail

His rumoured films. Where makers claimed he is in those films but no confirmations

Badlapur returns or another film with Sriram Raghvan (Maddock films mentioned it)
ABCD 3 - Remo said Varun and Shraddha will reprise their roles
Dhyanchand Biopic - the director approached Varun after Ranbir refused it coz of Dutt
Choti Si Baat remake where director Kapil Chopra has mentioned of casting him

All of these films sound so interesting. Seriously he has the most interesting and amazing lineup.

I loved ABCD 2 so I am all in for ABCD 3. Plus Varun Shraddha make beautiful pair.
Badlapur was good thriller so looking forward to his next with Sriram.

But I am most excited for October and Sui Daaga. I am sure these films will be a big success esp October. This film gives me great vibes
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

I missed a lot 😭 Studies got so hectic. But I am back... don't know for how long though 😆
I just find Varun and Ileana so cute - they have the nicest things to say. This was adorable. ❤️

I like Kiara Advani also - she's sweet. 😆 Pari would be nice too (will probably grow old when the two decide to work together 😆)

Ikr Varuna-Ileana are adorbs <3 I mean I love how she's promoting two movies with other actors 😆but still maintains that Varun is her most favourite co-star & only genuine friend in the industry.
I doubt Vd-Pari will ever happen 😆
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amul Vikas Mohan @amul_mohan
@Varun_dvn making the right movie choices since 2012. One of the few actors to find the right balance.
Navneet Mundhra @navneet_mundhra
Shoojit Sircar to David Dhawan. Varun Dhawan strikes a fine balance whn it comes to choice of movies. Already a saleable star. More in store

Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
'unusual love story' sounds too pompous and ambitious 😆 I am wondering how will he control his lisping in such serious movies. Govinda type roles suit him the best
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

@bold How is this related to VD topic? And what is the need to bring RK here?

It is my opinion that when things that are working well for VD in Govinda types of roles, why take risk?

RR,even Ranbir took risk but it flopped..if his experiments are praiseworthy then why is it opposite for Varun? He is still new compare to Ranbir..also flops n hits are part n parcel of one's BW career but it doesn't stop one from experimenting..
And if one does,we should appreciate..If there are rules it should be same for everyone.
I had expected better from you..
While you don't want others to call out on him for no reason,You are certainly putting down someone else's hardwork as well which isn't right either..😳
Edited by SahiPakdeHai. - 7 years ago