Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow excited, Varun is a calculated guy, he knows how to handle his career.

Best thing about him is he can act n also give success rather than disasters.
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Badri.bhaiya

love the 1st pic, is it from the shoot, has the shooting started?

I think its just his casual look for script reading...but yeah he looks good 😆

Priya Adivarekar @priyaadivarekar
#October - a slice of life love story with @Varun_dvn in the lead. Helmed by @ShoojitSircar, written by @writeonj. Shoot starts in Sep '17.

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gilbert_Grape

"I'm sure it's going to be a very pleasurable journey between Varun and me, says Shoojit.Co-incidentally, the moment Shoojit met Varun for the first time in his office, he knew he was the perfect fit for the part.

"Even Juhi had it in her mind that Varun could play the part. But, she had no idea that I was meeting Varun. So, almost immediately [after our conversation], I called Varun and said, Come to my office, I have to tell you something.' When we met next, I gave a very basic idea of the film to him. It's going to be a tough film, I hope he takes the film on his shoulders, says Shoojit.

Omg FINALLY official announcement. So darn excited for this one...October sounds breezy & Varun's role sounds very promising...

Not sure if it's a heroine less film coz last I heard Shoojit was going to hold an all India talent hunt for a fresh face opposite, lets see I am happy either way 😆

Yeah, I read that somewhere as well. It is a love story so I'm sure heroine is required but maybe the role isn't large. Anyways, fresh face is good but would love to see Ileana, Yami (she does have the Vicky Donor connection) or even Disha with Varun.

I'm not a huge fan of Shoojit's films - I didn't like Piku but I loved Vicky Donor and Pink (although he was producer) but it's nice that films bearing his name have struck a chord with audience. I'm just glad Varun is expanding and working with good directors and writers. Can't wait for shooting to begin. 😃
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

When as per superstar fans , their laadla career is not messed up and he is best n reliable superstar of young generation after giving back to back disasters... How can Varun career mess up??
And at least Varun has a sense to charge reasonable fees..not a fees that your movie can't recover in one week and increase budget.

ðŸĪĢ

Originally posted by: Udan-Khatola

Yeah like Badrinath, Badlapur and ABCD were 'Govinda' roles. ðŸĪŠ

Now don't PM again about not bashing Ranbir

aaila aisa kya ðŸ˜ē Bhala hai bura hai jaisa bhi hai 😛😆
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shoojit' movies are very good. Varun is lucky.
1088767 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udan-Khatola

Yeah like Badrinath, Badlapur and ABCD were 'Govinda' roles. ðŸĪŠ

Now don't PM again about not bashing Ranbir

LOL..You got the "peace treaty" note too 😆😆😆 😆
Edited by TheSoundOfMusic - 7 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Yeah, I read that somewhere as well. It is a love story so I'm sure heroine is required but maybe the role isn't large. Anyways, fresh face is good but would love to see Ileana, Yami (she does have the Vicky Donor connection) or even Disha with Varun.

I'm not a huge fan of Shoojit's films - I didn't like Piku but I loved Vicky Donor and Pink (although he was producer) but it's nice that films bearing his name have struck a chord with audience. I'm just glad Varun is expanding and working with good directors and writers. Can't wait for shooting to begin. 😃

Long time Chevu ðŸĪ—
u missed Sui dhaaga's cray announcement 😆
Yeah even I want to see Varun again with Ileana, Yami & I'll add Radhika apte (this time in a proper film screen space wise)
I don't mind a good new comer either, but Dish... not sure 😆
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Something like lootera? Varun seems to have most interesting projects at the moment
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gilbert_Grape

Long time Chevu ðŸĪ—
u missed Sui dhaaga's cray announcement 😆
Yeah even I want to see Varun again with Ileana, Yami & I'll add Radhika apte (this time in a proper film screen space wise)
I don't mind a good new comer either, but Dish... not sure 😆

I missed a lot 😭 Studies got so hectic. But I am back... don't know for how long though 😆
I just find Varun and Ileana so cute - they have the nicest things to say. This was adorable. âĪïļ

I like Kiara Advani also - she's sweet. 😆 Pari would be nice too (will probably grow old when the two decide to work together 😆)
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sometimes I feel that an ordinary run of the mill realistic love story where two people meet, click and fall in love without any pathetic pursuing or womanizing, and everything is consent based would be unusual