Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
and from the title i thought it would be a religious story
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

This serial is delayed to 21th August. coz Dil E Majboor didn't end yet.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No. The engagement scenes were there in the OST from the beginning of Dil e Majboor. this engagement will happen in next episode. so it was just a mistake by the channel. they thought episode 30 was the last. you see I am still watching it.😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
This serial is interesting. I love watching such stories of elder man falling for a young woman.
Seher surprised me by her acting and persona in this serial. watched episode 6 . Seher and Noman Ijaz have many beautiful scenes . next episode he'll propose her!😲
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@awida You like it ? Usually i love ur recs ... but he doesnt leave his older wife for her ?
What the story?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

@awida You like it ? Usually i love ur recs ... but he doesnt leave his older wife for her ?

What the story?

It is intellegent serial. Relationships , feelings and acting are superb. Yes he has a wife and grown up children. she's out of country now. but they intract through skype. She even talks with Seher.😆 I just watched half of epi 5 , and epi 6 and I am impressed. you'll love it. you know I don't oppose second marriages, this is why I am comfotibely watching this serial!😉
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 7: Strong!
I love Haniya's (Seher) personality . she's outspoken, and has a heart of gold in the same time, confident and sensitive, she is lonely but not alone. The relationship between her and Muneeb's (Noman) parents is so beautiful..specially Muneeb's father who considers her his daughter. She was behaving with Muneeb like a friend, that's why his proposal shocked her. When she faced him, told him that he wanted to marry her coz she's miskeen girl who takes care of his parents, he opposed her, but when she straightfully asked him if he loves her he ignored her question! I wonder if he does. the way he refused to accept her gift later was insulting, but he was hurt. he's truely in love with her!
Precap is shocking. Haniya agreed to the marriage!
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will try to watch tonight.. looks intersting...
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
His wife thinks of seher as a daughter of family. Also asked noman to look for jija ( brother in law ) for himself in context of looking for suitable guy for seher. Last thing in wife is thinking that this girl is going to be her competition in life. At least in this show I don't feel it's girls fault for throwing her self at the guy and this happened because of pure coincidence and opertunity of life. Guy was throwing himself on her but not a forcing himself. obviously it was not the most comfortable situation for her either to avoid him living in the house with them.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'll start watching... Awida, your comments made me interested 😊