Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Branka , forgot to request you , please allow me to take this cute cuddle of flower bedecked girls for my next story !😃
5 sisters fairy photography session
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Night Rainbow Friends😃
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .🤗
Related image
Related image
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
We are just a handful, a precious few, but worth it, such a beautiful Cc resonating with so much beauty, love and joy, thank you all for the wonderful quotes, images and expressions!

Nado, enjoy your birthday celebrations, have a great time, cherish every moment of feeling loved, you truly deserve it!❤️

Avi, loved the images of Madi after her rejuvenating bath, she looks very smart and pretty, and forget to acknowledge, but you always post wonderful quotes!

Madi, thank you for being a sport and taking all the fun we make of you in a friendly stride! thank you for the kind words expressed towards me, touched and overwhelmed!

Branka, glad you had a good time out, must be feeling so refreshed and relaxed! Loved your pics of bliss in simple pleasures of life, lazing in the sunshine, while your clothes are drying, having coffee and enjoying in the myriad sounds and whispers of nature.

Have a good day everyone!

Abigail jent this is only for you, my best friend

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

We are just a handful, a precious few, but worth it, such a beautiful Cc resonating with so much beauty, love and joy, thank you all for the wonderful quotes, images and expressions!

Nado, enjoy your birthday celebrations, have a great time, cherish every moment of feeling loved, you truly deserve it!❤️

Avi, loved the images of Madi after her rejuvenating bath, she looks very smart and pretty, and forget to acknowledge, but you always post wonderful quotes!

Madi, thank you for being a sport and taking all the fun we make of you in a friendly stride! thank you for the kind words expressed towards me, touched and overwhelmed!

Branka, glad you had a good time out, must be feeling so refreshed and relaxed! Loved your pics of bliss in simple pleasures of life, lazing in the sunshine, while your clothes are drying, having coffee and enjoying in the myriad sounds and whispers of nature.

Vibha , good morning. Thank you for all the good words ❤️Still here ! listening to the whispers of rain to the wind !😃 How is this smiling rainbow in the sky ?😃
Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😃
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Vibha , good morning. Thank you for all the good words ❤️Still here ! listening to the whispers of rain to the wind !😃 How is this smiling rainbow in the sky ?😃

Related image

Awesome!!
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good morning my wonderful AngelSisterFriends. Asking Our Father to Bless you Abundantly this Glorious Day! We are having a thunderstorm ... Need the blessed rain! TY God! Keeping you all in prayer! Love !ck!

Word Count: 1

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thanks Vibha. This year's celebration is over 😃

Zebra over the top hair bow on a headband - andjane.etsy.com