Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Let's remember Prats today, her birthday comes in August, so much fun we would have, filling pages in her tribute.

Have a good day everyone!

Pratyusha Banerjee at Mulund Festival 2014. #Bollywood #Fashion #Style #Beauty

It will be the second birthday since he is no longer with us. πŸ˜”.
Time passed so quickly.

Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

3d02432f69c7a45a70ca842bd02360f1.jpg 399600 pixels

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nn027

Our CC is cheerful and beautiful. I enjoyed while reading.πŸ˜ƒ
You are all endlessly talented and beautiful. Thank you. πŸ€—

Three year old girl peeking from behind a tree, by Canonsburg PA photographer...

Hello Nado πŸ€— You are so right, and so cute 😊

Our CC is cheerful and beautiful because of all of you sweet girls who are so beautiful and so cheerful...Love this place and love all of you ❀️

This is such a magical place ❀️

APHRODITE'S DREAMS

Disney Photography More

See this Instagram photo by @sunflwr23 41 Princess photo shoot Children's photography

Disney Princess Photo Shoot / Courtney Anton Photography www.courtneyanton.com

Google+
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Our CC is a dreamers paradise as Seetha and Madi stated !😊

Have seen almost 100 people read our CC since yesterday!
Love the appreciation of Branka and Nado for our friendly quivers with a good mood. Yes , waiting for the next part of Madi's rain story .
Vibha , see , your Puddle storyπŸ˜‰ created many happy feelings in all your friends' hearts and see , how it created the overflow of many friendly fun posts and teasings, with Madi as the central character of all the puddle stories . πŸ˜†
Good evening frinds .
Image result for i love you friend quotes
Related image

Hello Avi, my dear πŸ€—

Agree with you, so many happy feelings are shared here...😊
Thank you for Quotes you posted...Love them ! We do understand each others, and it is so nice that we stayed together...❀️

Sister secrets!!!

I wish I had a picture of my two best friends and I from Wyoming Drive. We've been friends for 47 years.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Yes, Branka, our dearest friend , me too waiting to read the next part of the Rainbow story ! What happened to our Padma ? Is she ran away because of that emotional love with a cascading force expressed by our Madi there in CC? Padma , she is so overwhelmed by the stories circulating in our CC making her as the central character πŸ˜ƒ, I think now feeling like a vip , a star herself ! Vibha , she needs a head bath , come on , let us pull her into a bathtub, Jacuzzi , then she will start writing the next part .πŸ˜ƒ Ok, got it, I will push her in and you'll rescue her as usual and don't forget to show her the mirror after wearing the towel ! !!πŸ˜†

Hello Avi πŸ€—

I am sure that Padmaja is arround and I am, too, looking forward to read a next part of Rain story...and Madi is our star, a vip of her own...
Ohhh, what a picture...I can see that you started to pull her leg again πŸ˜ƒ
What an elegant way to put her into jacuzzi πŸ˜†
I can see that both, you and Vibha were busy this days, helping a friend in need...πŸ˜†

Friends

And most of all, I am so happy that despite all we went through here on IF and in Life in generally we never lost our sense of humor...πŸ˜†

"We think we are so funny!"

πŸ˜†

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Bye , friends , long weekend , a bit busy with work .

Love you all .πŸ€— madi wonderful creations .πŸ€—
Our Madi after that bath !

Next step --
And the next move --

Again slipped to her dreamy world !❀️ now we can expect her next part !
Image result for showing a mirror to a shying girl

Madi πŸ€— is so cute after her bath and head massage 😊

Hope you enjoyed your long Weekend, my dear Avi. πŸ€—

Happy 4th of July !...Have fun. 😊

4th of July Ideas
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello Madhu ❀️
Everything is OK. Thank you for woring.πŸ€—

litle girls hug
Nas CC je uvek lep ali cini mi se da je ovih dana postao jos lepsi. Toliko vedrine, optimizma, divnih citata,stihova, slika... Moj Engleski je na zalost los a imam potrebu da ovo napisem, pa s toga molim Branku da prevede.
Moj rodjendan je ispao gori od Ivkove slave πŸ˜† Jos veceras imam goste pa ce, nadam se, sve da se vrati u "normalu". πŸ˜ƒ

Mr. & Mrs. Webster checking in on little Sandra before they turn in for the night. Where is that champagne?

Beautiful creation up there Madi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Looks like I missed some of the back pages 😲
Will go back and check...😊

Hello Nada ❀️ πŸ€—

I do understand how you feel, but on the other hand, it is so nice to be with all your family and friends and celebrate (for days if necessary πŸ˜†...I was always amazed with this custom in Serbia πŸ˜ƒ), and you, for sure, deserve all the love and affection that you are receiving this days πŸ€—...Hope you'll sleep like a Baby tonight and will rest well...😊

I will translate your words for our friends in English 😊

Nada wrote:

"Our CC was always beautiful, but it looks like, to me, that this days it became even more beautiful.So much serenity, optimism, beautiful Quotes, verses, stories, pictures...
My English is unfortunately not so good, and I have an urge to write this, so I'm asking Branka to translate this...

My Birthday turned out worse that Ivkova feast πŸ˜†(it is a saying in Serbian language for a celebration that is going on, and on, without end πŸ˜†) I will receive the last group of guests tonight, and I hope that after that everything will go back to "normal" πŸ˜ƒ"

Beautiful Woodland Fairy ~ Tutudumonde Australia ~ Vintage Crocheted Collar ~ Braids ~ Woods ~ Forest ~ Pink Roses ~ Into the Woods ~ Child Model ~ Child Photography ~ Alabama Child Photographer ~ Jamey Reed Photography ~ Guntersville, Alabama ~ Dream Ranch Property ~ Children's Fashion ~ Stunning Child ~ Forest ~ Fairy ~ Fairytale ~ Ethereal
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Hi Rainbowians πŸ€— me here to wish you a cherry sweet new week in advance with Bollywood scene in the west way... love you all...❀️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci-iFxmpwVg[/YOUTUBE]

It's good to see you back, cherry Baby πŸ€—
Thank you for the video. It's awesome πŸ˜ƒ

a fabula summer 2015
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A Fast Forward Flash Of Past Events![A verbal Stream Of Consciousness!]Rain Story --2

Branka is wiping her Pyari Saheli's rain-soaked face with her scarf, Padma shields her from drenching with a floral umbrella , Dragice is there with a cup of hot coffee , Nado is busy making a green gazebo for the open view of the surrounding area, Avi gifted her "World's Greatest Literature " set and her Mads is there soaking with her in that incessant rain, observing her every expression with admiration !She is a prolific analyst of any issue!Her sharp observations on situations, expressions, society and human relationships are laudable, commands respect from all!

She sat there on the rain-drenched staircase of that porch of the Dreamers Paradise CC and watching the strong winds touching every tree, fingering every leaf and branch with ineffable beauty and harmony! The rain is creating a shield around her, she indulged in deep thinking --

"I always love the rain! Why the silver puddles are creating a nostalgia!Oh am I listening to the same lovely melody of that sweet laughter again, in this shower of the rain over that floral bushes and creepers,?Is it not exactly like those days? A fast forward flash of past events! I can see a beautiful dance in every step you take with me, Love O my love! forever follow me, please! Want to spend time like this forever, recollections of those rain-drenched beaches of the Arabian Sea!

The sky is gray today, I sometimes wonder what color of those feelings which spread all over our heart when it's raining! Maybe they are in rainbow colors and different shades in between. That' in between' isn't it the space of wonder, of mystery, Yaa .. is a place that I love to live! I wonder what goes on outside the world on rainy days like this."-- Again memories- "When I saunter in that soft rain, small pellets of water spitting on my hands and drenching my heart! Recollecting the beautiful experiences of the gentle sunshine of springtime, yet it is a part of life and I want to feel it just the same. I want to experience each drop, together and apart, same and different. I want to see the droplets soaking my eyelashes prior to joining my dreams to add some glint to those. Ohh-- wish to be in this poetic mood for long, just like uniting my mind with my soul into one - as if nature looked right into my eyes and pulled the warmth out from my heart."--[ Ah, what a stance!! She thought that Nature looks into her eyes, not her eyes gazing the Nature !! Yes, it could only gaze at her in astonishment !] Still indulged in her verbal stream of consciousness --

"These crazy chaotic droplets are touching my heart and don't know where all these tender feelings are coming out to dip my thoughts into these joyful emotions, a pure bliss, painting my face with the changing hues of the morning sun, similar to the smiles of the early morning flowers when they were blooming afresh !Ohh, gosh! This gusting wind is carrying me into a whirling vortex of that poetic expressions at one moment and in diagonally opposite feeling of Karma Theory in another!The tiny droplets are rolling down from my face like a thin layer of Keats and PB Shelly's poems and lyrical verses while dabbing my eyes!

Now the rain sounds like the heavens are knocking on our door, roof and windows. Today is a day of inescapable dampness, as I sit with my friends on this wet patch to watch the downpour, errant raindrops falling on my palms as if nature is trying to write an enchanting story of a young girl's quivers in Monsoon, anyway, I know I am the person who has to write the preface to that rain's romantic story !!"---

Her rainbow friends are watching her fast changing expressions on her face, that childish glee when she teases her friends, a matured discourse over a philosophical issue, a wise analysis in her inimitable style with wisdom whenever her friends ask her for an advice!Now , they are listening the glistening literary expressions flowing through her words, and watching her analytical skills with awe , gazing with wonderment for her vast knowledge of Literature , on social issues, life's great miracles, and unsolved puzzles !! There is a devout authenticity whenever she tend to convince her friends , an involvement she shows for which we have to acknowledge with appreciation . A perfectionist in nature and a connoisseur of knowledge ,a nature lover and a staunch supporter of culture and traditions , though modern in appearance , no false pretentions , a spade is a spade , not a heart or a diamond, whatever may be the case ! A dotting mother and a lovable wife and a passionate friend ,but one thing is certain , if she decides to do anything , she will do it for sure , no one on earth can change her decision! Sometimes I astonish for her decision making power , quite capable of convincing anyone on any issue under the sun !Now her friends are listening her poetic description of Going to Shirdi --" It will be a visual treat in monsoons, there are tiny and big waterfalls erupting magically from any crevice, fog all over the road, a fresh feeling of earth just bathed, sunlight glistening through the fog and a green carpet of various hues of green in nature welcomes us, love to observe and take in the picturesque and breathtaking scenery while travelling!" [ Vibha ]

Related image

Wah...Madi ❀️ , WAAAH!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ A second rain story is here ⭐️❀️

You wrote it so beautifully, weaving your magic with words while describing my pyaari Saheli ❀️ in such a wonderful, poetic way, capturing the essence of our dear friend, who was always (and still is) for me a voice of wisdom, a friend who is always there when I need her...Such a great friend, whose friendship I will cherish forever...😊

Thank you for this beautiful story...you are such a wonderful writer. ⭐️

Waiting for a third part...we are all ready for a Story Time...

5 sisters fairy photography session
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Wah...Madi ❀️ , WAAAH!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ A second rain story is here ⭐️❀️

You wrote it so beautifully, weaving your magic with words while describing my pyaari Saheli ❀️ in such a wonderful, poetic way, capturing the essence of our dear friend, who was always (and still is) for me a voice of wisdom, a friend who is always there when I need her...Such a great friend, whose friendship I will cherish forever...😊

Thank you for this beautiful story...you are such a wonderful writer. ⭐️

Waiting for a third part...we are all ready for a Story Time...

5 sisters fairy photography session

Branka thanks for liking the second rain story dedicated to our dear friend Vibha .❀️
she deserves the best and purest love the heart of a friend can offer! I know that the devotion and affection of her nature require no ordinary return, but one that shall be deep and lasting forever. 😊