Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A Fast Forward Flash Of Past Events![A verbal Stream Of Consciousness!]Rain Story --2

Branka is wiping her Pyari Saheli's rain-soaked face with her scarf, Padma shields her from drenching with a floral umbrella , Dragice is there with a cup of hot coffee , Nado is busy making a green gazebo for the open view of the surrounding area, Avi gifted her World's Greatest Literature " set and her Mads is there soaking with her in that incessant rain, observing her every expression with admiration !She is a prolific analyst of any issue!Her sharp observations on situations, expressions, society and human relationships are laudable, commands respect from all!

She sat there on the rain-drenched staircase of that porch of the Dreamers Paradise CC and watching the strong winds touching every tree, fingering every leaf and branch with ineffable beauty and harmony! The rain is creating a shield around her, she indulged in deep thinking --

"I always love the rain! Why the silver puddles are creating a nostalgia!Oh am I listening to the same lovely melody of that sweet laughter again, in this shower of the rain over that floral bushes and creepers,?Is it not exactly like those days? A fast forward flash of past events! I can see a beautiful dance in every step you take with me, Love O my love! forever follow me, please! Want to spend time like this forever, recollections of those rain-drenched beaches of the Arabian Sea!

The sky is gray today, I sometimes wonder what color of those feelings which spread all over our heart when it's raining! Maybe they are in rainbow colors and different shades of in between. That in between' isn't it the space of wonder, of mystery, Yaa .. is a place that I love to live! I wonder what goes on outside the world on rainy days like this. Again memories- when I saunter in that soft rain, small pellets of water spitting on my hands and drenching my heart! Recollecting the beautiful experiences of the gentle sunshine of springtime, yet it is a part of life and I want to feel it just the same. I want to experience each drop, together and apart, same and different. I want to see the droplets soaking my eyelashes prior to joining my dreams to add some glint to those. Ohh-- wish to be in this poetic mood for long, just like uniting my mind with my soul into one - as if nature looked right into my eyes and pulled the warmth out from my heart."--[ Ah, what a stance!! She thought that Nature looks into her eyes, not her eyes gazing the Nature !! Yes, it could only gaze at her in astonishment !] Still indulged in her verbal stream of consciousness --

"These crazy chaotic droplets are touching my heart and don't know where all these tender feelings are coming out to dip my thoughts into these joyful emotions, a pure bliss, painting my face with the changing hues of the morning sun, similar to the smiles of the early morning flowers when they were blooming afresh !Ohh, gosh! This gusting wind carrying me into a whirling vortex of that poetic expressions at one moment and in diagonally opposite feeling of Karma Theory in another!The tiny droplets are rolling down from my faces like a thin layer of Keats and PB Shelly's poems and lyrical verses while dabbing my eyes!

Now the rain sounds like the heavens are knocking on our door, roof and windows. Today is a day of inescapable dampness, as I sit with my friends on this wet patch to watch the downpour, errant raindrops falling on my palms as if nature is trying to write an enchanting story of a young girl's quivers in Monsoon, anyway, I know I am the person who has to write the preface to that rain's romantic story !!"---

Her rainbow friends are watching her fast changing expressions on her face , that childish glee when she teases her friends, a matured discourse over a philosophical issue, a wise analysis in her inimitable style with wisdom whenever her friends asks her for an advise !Now , they are listening the glistening literary expressions flowing through her words, and watching her analytical skills with awe , gazing with wonderment for her vast knowledge of Literature , on social issues, life's great miracles, and unsolved puzzles !! There is a devout authenticity whenever she tend to convince her friends , an involvement she shows for which we have to acknowledge with appreciation . A perfectionist in nature and a connoisseur of knowledge ,a nature lover and a staunch supporter of culture and traditions , though modern in appearance , no false pretentions , a spade is a spade , not a heart or a diamond, whatever may be the case ! A dotting mother and a lovable wife and a passionate friend ,but one thing is certain , if she decides to do anything , she will do it for sure , no one on earth can change her decision! Sometimes I astonish for her decision making power , quite capable of convincing anyone on any issue under the sun !Now her friends are listening her poetic description of Going to Shirdi --" It will be a visual treat in monsoons, there are tiny and big waterfalls erupting magically from any crevice, fog all over the road, a fresh feeling of earth just bathed, sunlight glistening through the fog and a green carpet of various hues of green in nature welcomes us, love to observe and take in the picturesque and breathtaking scenery while travelling!" [ Vibha ]

Related image

Omg๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, is this dedicated to me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, feel like a celebrity today, the brightest star in the firmament, actually have someone write an ode to me in poetic prose, embellished with luminous imagery, such an exquisite gem of writing!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Do not know if I am more touched or shy at being catapulted to attention๐Ÿ˜ณ, do not know if I deserve all the accolades, glowing adjectives, spontaneous outpourings of emotions from an accomplished writer, but accept it as a friend's love and thank you dear friend๐Ÿค—, loved the second instalment of your rainy day story.

See, we are all drenched in rain and sitting languidly, having endless cups of coffee and in rapt attention watching the grey skies pounding the earth with frisky rain drops and hearing a sonorous voice narrate a new chapter in her rain stories, well done, loved the story and the tribute, it is actually a reverse tribute to your magnanimous heart for dedicating so much time, energy and love towards your friends!

This one for Madi:

Dear Lovely Pinners, let's just keep to the process of baking and not so much food gifts or party ideas. Thanks again for your Fantastic pins!!!!!

.For sharing all of your beautiful pins! you have all made this board very beautiful Happy pinning :)
wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything?
ANTONIO CARLOS NICOLIELO
What Every Person Who Cares Too Much About Anything And Everything Knows To Be True
Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breath <3
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
Nado, loved the pic of the little girl, fast asleep, dressed in her best wear and adult shoes, portrays so delicately, the flavours of childhood!

Dragice, lovely images, and a big thumbs up to Madi for juxtaposing Prats in those, especially loved Prats in the dark woods with a tiny wooden bridge leading to the rough, restless river!๐Ÿ‘

So now Avi wants to pull Madi's legs, go on, will join you๐Ÿค—, but how did you know she did not take bath and just smeared jasmine perfume to smell good?๐Ÿ˜†But let's pamper her, give her a gentle massage, put into the bath tub, then sauna and then let her meditate in the stillness and have juice and sunshine to round off! That would be a calm and perfect state to continue writing!

Yoga :: Poses + Workouts :: Mind Body Spirit :: Free your Wild :: See more Untamed Yogi Inspiration @untamedorganica
Just like birds and children, i can fly
pinterest/amymckeown5
Saturday Slammer: Pineapple Rum, Strawberry Rum, Coconut Rum, Blue Curacao, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grenadine
Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Vibha , you are pampering Avi too much , see she is trying to push me in to that tiny bathtub which fits only for a kid !!
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Yes, Branka, our dearest friend , me too waiting to read the next part of the Rainbow story ! What happened to our Padma ? Is she ran away because of that emotional love with a cascading force expressed by our Madi there in CC? Padma , she is so overwhelmed by the stories circulating in our CC making her as the central character ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, I think now feeling like a vip , a star herself ! Vibha , she needs a head bath , come on , let us pull her into a bathtub, Jacuzzi , then she will start writing the next part .๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ok, got it, I will push her in and you'll rescue her as usual and don't forget to show her the mirror after wearing the towel ! !!๐Ÿ˜†

Hai , Avi again trying to push me into that bath tub ??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Now read this before indulging in such an active participation in Vibha's puddle story !!!๐Ÿ˜›
Related image
Related image
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

What Vibha ? Our Avi teased you ? Pulling your legs ? When and where ? Let me check !!๐Ÿ˜ณ

No, she tried to pull your lovely legs, made a mistake while reading, rectified it immediately, but see how serene you are in mind and body, now ready for your next chapter๐Ÿ˜›
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

No, she tried to pull your lovely legs, made a mistake while reading, rectified it immediately, but see how serene you are in mind and body, now ready for your next chapter๐Ÿ˜›

Haha ha , see Vibha , I too did the same !๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜› .yes, my next chapter is about a cute kid in the green woods !๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks for this rejuvenating witty repartee my dear friend !!
Related image
Related imageโค๏ธ
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMG,It is raining stories from Madhu have to run back pagesWoman Running on EmojiOne 3.0
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

cygnet9 thumbnail
Yes, Branka, our dearest friend , me too waiting to read the next part of the Rainbow story ! What happened to our Padma ? Is she ran away because of that emotional love with a cascading force expressed by our Madi there in CC? Padma , she is so overwhelmed by the stories circulating in our CC making her as the central character ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, I think now feeling like a vip , a star herself ! Vibha , she needs a head bath , come on , let us pull her into a bathtub, Jacuzzi , then she will start writing the next part .๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ok, got it, I will push her in and you'll rescue her as usual and don't forget to show her the mirror after wearing the towel ! !!๐Ÿ˜† Hai , Avi again trying to push me into that bath tub ??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Now read this before indulging in such an active participation in Vibha's puddle story !!!๐Ÿ˜›
Related image
Related image

Avi yesterday I had headache while returning so could not come here.

As for Madhu she is a wonderful, emotional and passionate writer. What ever she writes it is always filled with soothing words and beauty. How can I run away from her๐Ÿค—

cygnet9 thumbnail
Branka, Vibha, Nado, Ivony and Avi thank you for liking my immature and comical interpretation of Madhu's sweet and cute emotions.

And Madhu I am not good in weaving words like you. Sometime I cannot follow your writings not because I don't get time but because I am afraid of getting attached to you. I have this phobia that whom ever I gets attached will get distanced from me๐Ÿ˜ญ. But believe me you are an amasing interpreter of emotions through your writings. Keep it up๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿค—