Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

At present roaming with a delicate heart , because involved myself thinking about the most lovable qualities of my dear friends to weave a story around their special qualities ,to use it to honor them with that garland for their friendly nature . That's why a bit sentimental, don't worry , I am fine . Some mad pangs are common whenever your Madi is around as you all know by now πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Dragice is alluring me with her amazing pictures, have to prepare one siggy . I know my dear teacher ji , you know how to push me into work which I love to do always !❀️
Related image

Madhu , we know the dainty nature of your heart and the delicate flower like your expressions, waiting to read the next part of your Rain story !πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello good morning friends . Have a blessed and peaceful Sunday .πŸ€—

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Before I lose connectivity due to heavy rains, let me wish you all! Really loved all the pics, images and emotions posted by all, group hug!πŸ€—

Have a fun Sunday everyone and remember to take some time off for yourselves too!

aesthetic, alternative, b/w, black and white, grunge - image ...
LAIE HAWAII TEMPLE WEDDING : COURTNEY + JERRICK
good site for sibling photo tips!--would have loved to have had one like this of my girls when they were little---would still love one like this now too!
Group hug

And this for the rabbit who fell in the puddle,😊

(an original pin on **Feelin' Squirrely** Group Board)

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .❀️

Image result for good morning famous poems
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Before I lose connectivity due to heavy rains, let me wish you all! Really loved all the pics, images and emotions posted by all, group hug!πŸ€—

Have a fun Sunday everyone and remember to take some time off for yourselves too!

aesthetic, alternative, b/w, black and white, grunge - image ...
LAIE HAWAII TEMPLE WEDDING : COURTNEY + JERRICK
good site for sibling photo tips!--would have loved to have had one like this of my girls when they were little---would still love one like this now too!
Group hug

And this for the rabbit who fell in the puddle,😊

(an original pin on **Feelin' Squirrely** Group Board)

Vibha , thanks for the lovely group hug . Ohh , cho chweet of you , thanks a lot for that big kiss for your Rabbit. ❀️ Here is another tight group hug !πŸ€—
so settled me with that nickname Madam ? --A rabbit who fell in the puddle,πŸ˜›
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Madhu , we know the dainty nature of your heart and the delicate flower like your expressions, waiting to read the next part of your Rain story !πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Thank you, Avi, for understanding my nature and emotions.πŸ€— here I am going to write the next part of the rain story. She filled our hearts with her erudite words, her literary tastes are eclectic , an eminent litterateur with an extensive knowledge . 😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Wahhh😭 (happy tears)...Madi ❀️...WAAAHHH πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

What did I ever do to deserve such a beautiful story 😳 ❀️ πŸ€—

You weaved everything that I love and all that I am, so beautifuly, into that story, that is actually (for me) soft and so beautiful security blanket (ready to be pulled out whenever I am sad, and wrap myself in it, feeling again all this love), weaved with memories and so much emotions...you touched my heart and stirred my soul...😊
Love you hamesha...FOREVER! ❀️
Thank you so much for this beautiful story πŸ€—

| p o e t i c |

Untitled

Branka our ❀️Love , You deserves every praise for your passionate nature .πŸ€—
Frankly speaking, I was not able to write it properly. But so happy that it touched your heart and stirred your soul . Luck is ours for having you with us as our friend !πŸ€— thanks for these meaningful quotes and hugs Branka.πŸ€—
For you Branka❀️ ---
Thanks to Dragice for the picture πŸ€—

Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Where is our Nado ? She wasn't there yesterday ?! Hope everything is fine with her .😊
Thank you Dragice for this picture !
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Dragica πŸ€— Such a beautiful purple gif with rainbow...here are some old siggy in the similar hues... from the book filled with memories...

Beautiful creations Branka ! Really a very talented actress she
was , missed her . -- Thank you Dragice for this picture. See,
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Dragice for this beautiful picture --πŸ€—