Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Dragica πŸ€— Such a beautiful purple gif with rainbow...here are some old siggy in the similar hues... from the book filled with memories...

Ivone12 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Muddle and Puddle Story

Friends of Rainbow were sitting on the steps with a cup of coffee watching the rainfall.

Suddenly one of the cutest friend Madhu of Rainbow got fascinated after watching a duck alongwith her ducklings

Madhu realised that she had puddled and immediately took shelter under a flower

She was so much immersed in the beauty of the nature and ducks that she forget everything and stood there still. Her rainbow friends Branka, Nado, Avi, Padmaja and Ivony got worried and took help of her most wise friend Vibha who rescued her.

Madhu dried herself and looked in a mirror

And felt she is so pretty after getting wet and dried up😳

Later Rainbow friends enjoyed in the garden😳

Wah Padma , at last, I got the honor of getting a story written for me for my funny ways of doing things !πŸ˜ƒ thoroughly enjoyed the happenings in that Puddle &Muddle story ! To some extent it's our true story Padma, fun and teasings are there, protecting and caring is there, and enjoying in the garden with friends ,---after all, we are all dreamers, can imagine all of us in such a lovely situation, enjoying in the garden !πŸ‘ Thank you Padma, our wonderful LU writer for adding something more to write about you when I start writing on your story .β€οΈπŸ€—

Image result for an young girl writing sitting on the steps

Image result for funny quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Madhu Please don't spank meπŸ˜‰, it was for fun. I got so carried away with the Muddle/Puddle word and allπŸ˜†

Padma our most innocent and dearest friend β€οΈπŸ€— you are truly a cute kid like this cute baby !❀️ As I told you in my previous post , getting a fun story from you for me is an honor. We never try to write something comic about an unknown person! right ?πŸ˜ƒ, not even regarding any other normal friend , to write something about someone needs a feel for her , a liking for something special she has in her . But here wanted to reiterate, I adore writers Padma , I always love to hug them with respect, I know the value of writing, creativity ,and what a special talent it is . I admire your attitude towards life Padma
But let me tell to each and every friend of mine here , I respect, love, adore our friendship, never intend to demean anyone not even in my dream.
Padma let me share one more thing with you now , when I involve myself in writing, I'll be a different person, in those days , tend to think with my heart, that's why my words will come out with full of emotions. At present I am trying to express my perceptions regarding our friends here , so a bit more emotional!πŸ˜ƒDo you know Padma , in such times my writeups will be with full of emotional outbursts ,a thought provoking ones --- and whenever I read your words, esp while reading this P&M story , I was in grinning throughout with happiness , your words bring a smile on our faces, means we the rainbow friends are sharing our feelings in a spirited way. How lucky we are for having one for each one, and when it needs all for that one !πŸ€—
I am happy and thankful to you Padma for this fun post.Spanking? No , no ,a hug and few friendly kisses on your cheeks !😊this is not a part of our Rain story . I will write a separate one for our LUqueen!!πŸ˜ƒ
Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
At present roaming with a delicate heart , because involved myself thinking about the most lovable qualities of my dear friends to weave a story around their special qualities ,to use it to honor them with that garland for their friendly nature . That's why a bit sentimental, don't worry , I am fine . Some mad pangs are common whenever your Madi is around as you all know by now πŸ˜† πŸ€—
Dragice is alluring me with her amazing pictures, have to prepare one siggy . I know my dear teacher ji , you know how to push me into work which I love to do always !❀️
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

She sat there on those rain-drenched steps of the Rainbow CC our dear friend Branka , Sneha ...Love --Related image

She sat there with her Bino in tow, thinking aloud --The sky is melting, coming apart in all its greatness, minuscule pieces of the heavens fall into my hands and seep into my heart!
The drops fall down my face and across my cheeks- soaking my soul and making me whole!--
The past beats inside her like a second heart !! Recollecting those sweep of the landscapes at Zagreb, the scent of the spring gardens at Belgrade, the African safaris and those open jeep escapades near the waterfalls, the musical sounds of that soft flowing rivers, witnessing those in her imagination with an approving smile!She is an expert weaver of memories , loves to weave a veil of recollections to drape it around her heart !! A dreamer by nature, a passionate friend, loves to hug trees , wants to make her pathway with stars and rainbows. Sitting there and looking into that far off Avala mountain. With a sudden jerk started running towards her garden,a cry from her heart , ran inside to bring the ladder to save that tiny baby bird . Ahh , put it back under the safe wing of it's mother, while coming back had a conversation with floral bushes and creepers in her backyard! A good conversationalist with rose buds and sweet fragrances!

Loves the rainy days most ,wants to catch those raindrops with her palms , to spread over her longing soul to cool it down for a while . Emotions are wrapping around the memories, making a bundle of expressions which she carries with her everywhere, wherever she goes!

She is a woman of substance , who rose above the difficult situations during the life's journey , always ready to use her thumb to wipe other's tears !

over the friendly opinions ,

What a magnificent Write-up Madhu ! ❀️ Excellent idea, presenting your perspective over friendship, and the understanding of that friend's inner feelings with an in-depth study of personality as a whole , in a way you expressed the feelings of each and every friend in a collective manner . I simply admired your way of writing, and agree with your every word in it . Branka is a woman of substance, there is so much we have to learn from her, she knows how to forgive the offenders, how to hug the entire world with friendly love , a highly respectable friend she is!
I am so proud to be a member of this CC because of the presence of wonderful persons here .β€οΈπŸ€—
Avyakta thumbnail

Muddle and Puddle Story

Friends of Rainbow were sitting on the steps with a cup of coffee watching the rainfall.

Suddenly one of the cutest friend Madhu of Rainbow got fascinated after watching a duck alongwith her ducklings

Madhu realised that she had puddled and immediately took shelter under a flower

She was so much immersed in the beauty of the nature and ducks that she forget everything and stood there still. Her rainbow friends Branka, Nado, Avi, Padmaja and Ivony got worried and took help of her most wise friend Vibha who rescued her.

Madhu dried herself and looked in a mirror

And felt she is so pretty after getting wet and dried up😳

Later Rainbow friends enjoyed in the garden😳

Padma , what a great puddle and muddle story !πŸ˜ƒ means Madi is still roaming with that flower umbrella and admiring herself in the mirror Vibha provided!πŸ˜† Madi , see , how we have rescued you from that puddle and drenching,πŸ˜› wonderful story Vibha and Padma .πŸ€—πŸ€— Madi must be in 7th heaven for being the center of attraction now , the heroine of our stories!πŸ˜ƒ
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Padma our most innocent and dearest friend β€οΈπŸ€— you are truly a cute kid like this cute baby !❀️ As I told you in my previous post , getting a fun story from you for me is an honor. We never try to write something comic about an unknown person! right ?πŸ˜ƒ, not even regarding any other normal friend , to write something about someone needs a feel for her , a liking for something special she has in her . But here wanted to reiterate, I adore writers Padma , I always love to hug them with respect, I know the value of writing, creativity ,and what a special talent it is . I admire your attitude towards life Padma

But let me tell to each and every friend of mine here , I respect, love, adore our friendship, never intend to demean anyone not even in my dream.
Padma let me share one more thing with you now , when I involve myself in writing, I'll be a different person, in those days , tend to think with my heart, that's why my words will come out with full of emotions. At present I am trying to express my perceptions regarding our friends here , so a bit more emotional!πŸ˜ƒDo you know Padma , in such times my writeups will be with full of emotional outbursts ,a thought provoking ones --- and whenever I read your words, esp while reading this P&M story , I was in grinning throughout with happiness , your words bring a smile on our faces, means we the rainbow friends are sharing our feelings in a spirited way. How lucky we are for having one for each one, and when it needs all for that one !πŸ€—
I am happy and thankful to you Padma for this fun post.Spanking? No , no ,a hug and few friendly kisses on your cheeks !😊this is not a part of our Rain story . I will write a separate one for our LUqueen!!πŸ˜ƒ
Related image

Padma , we are all here to save you from Mad Madi !πŸ€— don't πŸ˜ƒworry !
Madhu agree with your words regarding our bonding, it's a treasure to preserve in our hearts, meeting many people , some were our associates and some are still our dear ones, and I know each and every member of this place is our friend forever! You are such an emotional friend whom we will love till eternity. But , please don't feel sad for anything, you are in the company of your loved friends , staying nearer to our hearts.πŸ€—