Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Will try to write that rain story at the W place, so good night friends .

Image result for a smiling girl quotes

Awwweee...This is so cute...and this Quote is so true...Looking forward for your rain story, my dear Madi...❀️

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragice πŸ€—

Beautiful gif and truly mesmerizing siggy that Madi made...β­οΈπŸ‘ Memories of Prats that are reflected in our eyes...❀️

You are my private garden, my treasure, my bride, a secluded spring, a hidden fountain. Song of Solomon 4:12
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Thank you Branka for these tight hugs , and those shower of chocolates will share with all the members of our Rainbow . Our cute kid Nado will come soon , some for her , Vibha saved me from that puddle , few for her , Padma is a gooogggaaal , so more for her , Dragice loves me for my creations with the help of her posts , few for her, and OK , have one, my dear friend , now the remaining are mine !

Related image

Has to read back 5 pages to understand what was this lovely banter between Madhu and Avi aboutπŸ˜†

When I came here in the morning I was on page 57 and see now we are on page 62. Loved the conversation between Madhu, Avi, Nado, Ivony and Branka.

By the way what is " Gooogggaaa", and from when did I become one MadhuπŸ˜•. You called Avi also Gooogggaa when she puddled youπŸ˜†

See I am an innocent girl sitting there on that steps in an anticipation of reading beautiful stories from you😳

Agree with you, Padmaja πŸ€— ,our sweet inocent girl ❀️, this days pages of our CC are flying like a rocket, had to change my way of transportation Children mini graphics , to catch you up πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†... and every page is filled with so much colors, laughter and fun...πŸ‘
Love it...I am sure that Madi explained what a Gooogggaaalll is, and for sure, you are the one, our dear friend ...😊

I have lost this comfort, I can never be a child again More
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Beautiful backgraunds for some of Madi's siggies ⭐️...love that rose's archway, and that beautiful bridge among the flowers, that you've chosen Dragice 😊

Prats was so beautiful as Saagarika...❀️ Thank you for posting this Picture πŸ€—

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragica πŸ€— Such a beautiful purple gif with rainbow...here are some old siggy in the similar hues... from the book filled with memories...

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Oh, what fun you girls had in the puddle, such a muddle!πŸ˜†.The Cc is so full of fun, joy, beauty and love!πŸ€—

For those who follow Sid's serial, here is a link for them:

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/rashami-desai-siddharth-shukla-ugly-spat-dil-se-dil-tak-sets-television-news/18383175

Today is a very busy day for me, enjoy a happy weekend all of you!

Hello Vibha, my dear friend πŸ€—

Thank you for the link, though I do not watch that show, but I am sure it will mean a lot to those girls who watch it. 😊

Enjoy in your busy day 😊 Have a wonderful Weekend 😊

Go forth and DAZZLE, Darlin'!!!!!
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good morning friends , have a nice weekend .

Related image
Related imageRelated image

Hello Madi, have a great Weekend yourself πŸ€—

The best gift of self - love you will give yourself...

Enjoy with your sweet little boys...❀️

Mothers of Little BoysπŸ˜†

Mother and Childs
Sneha.Love thumbnail

She sat there on those rain-drenched steps of the Rainbow CC our dear friend Branka , Sneha ...Love --Related image

She sat there with her Bino in tow, thinking aloud --The sky is melting, coming apart in all its greatness, minuscule pieces of the heavens fall into my hands and seep into my heart!
The drops fall down my face and across my cheeks- soaking my soul and making me whole!--
The past beats inside her like a second heart !! Recollecting those sweep of the landscapes at Zagreb, the scent of the spring gardens at Belgrade, the African safaris and those open jeep escapades near the waterfalls, the musical sounds of that soft flowing rivers, witnessing those in her imagination with an approving smile!She is an expert weaver of memories , loves to weave a veil of recollections to drape it around her heart !! A dreamer by nature, a passionate friend, loves to hug trees , wants to make her pathway with stars and rainbows. Sitting there and looking into that far off Avala mountain. With a sudden jerk started running towards her garden,a cry from her heart , ran inside to bring the ladder to save that tiny baby bird . Ahh , put it back under the safe wing of it's mother, while coming back had a conversation with floral bushes and creepers in her backyard! A good conversationalist with rose buds and sweet fragrances!

Loves the rainy days most ,wants to catch those raindrops with her palms , to spread over her longing soul to cool it down for a while . Emotions are wrapping around the memories, making a bundle of expressions which she carries with her everywhere, wherever she goes!

She is a woman of substance , who rose above the difficult situations during the life's journey , always ready to use her thumb to wipe other's tears !

Wahhh😭 (happy tears)...Madi ❀️...WAAAHHH πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

What did I ever do to deserve such a beautiful story 😳 ❀️ πŸ€—

You weaved everything that I love and all that I am, so beautifuly, into that story, that is actually (for me) soft and so beautiful security blanket (ready to be pulled out whenever I am sad, and wrap myself in it, feeling again all this love), weaved with memories and so much emotions...you touched my heart and stirred my soul...😊
Love you hamesha...FOREVER! ❀️
Thank you so much for this beautiful story πŸ€—

| p o e t i c |

Untitled

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow friendsπŸ˜ƒ

Vibha thank you for the article. When egos clashes there has to be some noiseπŸ˜† and people like our Prat's and Jasmin in this Show does not have any ego, so they gets adjusted to every situation.
Don't know why I find similarities between Jasmin and Prat's(after seeing her Insta stories), but only difference I guess is she is well protected by her family where as Prat's Parents were naive.

Wishing Nado, Branka, Vibha, Ivony, Avi and Madhu A Very Happy and relaxing week-endβ€οΈπŸ€—

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

Love to read your interpretation of that article...Our Prats was really such a simple girl...I always remember how everyone, in those BV days, used to say that there was so much fun on the set...no ego clashes...Missing our girl...😭

Thank you for your lovely wishes. 😊

Well...I do everything except FB...πŸ˜†
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Muddle and Puddle Story

Friends of Rainbow were sitting on the steps with a cup of coffee watching the rainfall.

Suddenly one of the cutest friend Madhu of Rainbow got fascinated after watching a duck alongwith her ducklings

Madhu realised that she had puddled and immediately took shelter under a flower

She was so much immersed in the beauty of the nature and ducks that she forget everything and stood there still. Her rainbow friends Branka, Nado, Avi, Padmaja and Ivony got worried and took help of her most wise friend Vibha who rescued her.

Madhu dried herself and looked in a mirror

And felt she is so pretty after getting wet and dried up😳

Later Rainbow friends enjoyed in the garden😳

Awweee, Padmaja πŸ€— Love your Muddle and Puddle Story πŸ‘β­οΈ

You used so beautifully those pictures that were posted and wrote a sweet story about our cute & curious Madi...Love it ❀️

Bunny Mais

My wish is that this CC continue to be filled with so much love and friendship, beautiful stories and images forever...and after...You all are such a great bunch of girls...β€οΈπŸ€—

My 4 Granddaughters