Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😊Instead of sending some photos to myself, wrongly posted it here . Now deleted. Sorry for this mess up friends .😕 next part is a window to Gods love !😊
Image result for angels from heaven
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow friends😃

Vibha thank you for the article. When egos clashes there has to be some noise😆 and people like our Prat's and Jasmin in this Show does not have any ego, so they gets adjusted to every situation.
Don't know why I find similarities between Jasmin and Prat's(after seeing her Insta stories), but only difference I guess is she is well protected by her family where as Prat's Parents were naive.

Wishing Nado, Branka, Vibha, Ivony, Avi and Madhu A Very Happy and relaxing week-end❤️🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail

Muddle and Puddle Story

Friends of Rainbow were sitting on the steps with a cup of coffee watching the rainfall.

Suddenly one of the cutest friend Madhu of Rainbow got fascinated after watching a duck alongwith her ducklings

Madhu realised that she had puddled and immediately took shelter under a flower

She was so much immersed in the beauty of the nature and ducks that she forget everything and stood there still. Her rainbow friends Branka, Nado, Avi, Padmaja and Ivony got worried and took help of her most wise friend Vibha who rescued her.

Madhu dried herself and looked in a mirror

And felt she is so pretty after getting wet and dried up😳

Later Rainbow friends enjoyed in the garden😳

Edited by cygnet9 - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Madhu Please don't spank me😉, it was for fun. I got so carried away with the Muddle/Puddle word and all😆

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Muddle and Puddle Story

Friends of Rainbow were sitting on the steps with a cup of coffee watching the rainfall.

Suddenly one of the cutest friend Madhu of Rainbow got fascinated after watching a duck alongwith her ducklings

Madhu realised that she had puddled and immediately took shelter under a flower

She was so much immersed in the beauty of the nature and ducks that she forget everything and stood there still. Her rainbow friends Branka, Nado, Avi, Padmaja and Ivony got worried and took help of her most wise friend Vibha who rescued her.

Madhu dried herself and looked in a mirror

And felt she is so pretty after getting wet and dried up😳

Later Rainbow friends enjoyed in the garden😳

Such a cute comic strip type story, you used your words and images well!!👏
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends 🤗

Hope that you are enjoying your Weekend and that all of you are fine. 😊

Have a great day! ❤️

blowing glitter - www.fairyography.com

Saturday Blessings
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

She sat there on those rain-drenched steps of the Rainbow CC our dear friend Branka , Sneha ...Love --Related image

She sat there with her Bino in tow, thinking aloud --The sky is melting, coming apart in all its greatness, minuscule pieces of the heavens fall into my hands and seep into my heart!
The drops fall down my face and across my cheeks- soaking my soul and making me whole!--
The past beats inside her like a second heart !! Recollecting those sweep of the landscapes at Zagreb, the scent of the spring gardens at Belgrade, the African safaris and those open jeep escapades near the waterfalls, the musical sounds of that soft flowing rivers, witnessing those in her imagination with an approving smile!She is an expert weaver of memories , loves to weave a veil of recollections to drape it around her heart !! A dreamer by nature, a passionate friend, loves to hug trees , wants to make her pathway with stars and rainbows. Sitting there and looking into that far off Avala mountain. With a sudden jerk started running towards her garden,a cry from her heart , ran inside to bring the ladder to save that tiny baby bird . Ahh , put it back under the safe wing of it's mother, while coming back had a conversation with floral bushes and creepers in her backyard! A good conversationalist with rose buds and sweet fragrances!

Loves the rainy days most ,wants to catch those raindrops with her palms , to spread over her longing soul to cool it down for a while . Emotions are wrapping around the memories, making a bundle of expressions which she carries with her everywhere, wherever she goes!

She is a woman of substance , who rose above the difficult situations during the life's journey , always ready to use her thumb to wipe other's tears !

Dreamy, idyllic story, Madi, drenched in monsoon magic and sparkling with poetic prose and brilliant imagery, enjoyed the experience!!⭐️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hope by now you understood why I pulled Avi's ears!😎

Read more , you will know how she tried to tease me by using those bad words --blue sky and round earth !
But please teacherji , don't punish her , she participated with so much enthusiasm in rescuing me from that puddle !

Hello Madi, my dear 🤗 Children mini graphics

Finally I understood, with a little help of one cute fairy Fairies graphicswhom I met late in the night...😃😆

Love how two of you tease each other, love that CC is filled with good vibes and beautiful stories and images...Children mini graphicsChildren mini graphicsChildren mini graphicsLove you all Love mini graphics

No need to worry, thanks God everything ended well, I am so thankful to her, and so grateful, for rescuing you so successfully from that puddle 😃

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and outdoor
cygnet9 thumbnail
Thank you Vibha for liking my story, credit goes to Madhu and Avi. Both of them inspired me😃

Promise me you will save me from Madhu's spanks😆
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you Branka for these tight hugs , and those shower of chocolates will share with all the members of our Rainbow . Our cute kid Nado will come soon , some for her , Vibha saved me from that puddle , few for her , Padma is a gooogggaaal , so more for her , Dragice loves me for my creations with the help of her posts , few for her, and OK , have one, my dear friend , now the remaining are mine !

Related image

You, yourself, are such a gooogggaaalll Madi girl_in_love ...sharing with friends and caring
for everybody here ❤️...Love you dearly..❤️

I can see that enough remain for you 😛😆

I am sure that Sherru and Hemu got their shares too... Dancing and singing mini graphics Dancing and singing mini graphics

Love mini graphics

posing little girl for fairy photo - Google Search