Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello friends , have a great weekend.😊

Ohh , so cute ... our Madi was slipped into a puddle and rescued by all .😊 😛
Related image
Madi our dear friend ... is it a puddle or a muddle of something else into which you love to slip for a while??!!😊
Related image

Hello Avi, have a beautiful Weekend yourself 🤗

I can see that you are enjoying playing in puddle/muddle 😆😆😆

lonely,joy,little girl...!

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Branka for these tight hugs , and those shower of chocolates will share with all the members of our Rainbow . Our cute kid Nado will come soon , some for her , Vibha saved me from that puddle , few for her , Padma is a gooogggaaal , so more for her , Dragice loves me for my creations with the help of her posts , few for her, and OK , have one, my dear friend , now the remaining are mine !

Related image

❤️
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Oh, what fun you girls had in the puddle, such a muddle!😆.The Cc is so full of fun, joy, beauty and love!🤗

For those who follow Sid's serial, here is a link for them:

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/rashami-desai-siddharth-shukla-ugly-spat-dil-se-dil-tak-sets-television-news/18383175

Today is a very busy day for me, enjoy a happy weekend all of you!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice weekend .
Related image
Related imageRelated image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Oh, what fun you girls had in the puddle, such a muddle!😆.The Cc is so full of fun, joy, beauty and love!🤗

For those who follow Sid's serial, here is a link for them:

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/rashami-desai-siddharth-shukla-ugly-spat-dil-se-dil-tak-sets-television-news/18383175

Today is a very busy day for me, enjoy a happy weekend all of you!

Vibha , our dear friend you started this puddle narrative, we extended it to an extent !😊
Have a nice weekend Vibha . I know , weekends are more hectic for us.😊
Image result for happy weekend

Viswasruti thumbnail
Dragice , this gif is really wonderful , with full of expressions !
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Has to read back 5 pages to understand what was this lovely banter between Madhu and Avi about😆

When I came here in the morning I was on page 57 and see now we are on page 62. Loved the conversation between Madhu, Avi, Nado, Ivony and Branka.

By the way what is " Gooogggaaa", and from when did I become one Madhu😕. You called Avi also Gooogggaa when she puddled you😆

See I am an innocent girl sitting there on that steps in an anticipation of reading beautiful stories from you😳

I know Padma , you are an innocent girl sitting on those rain-drenched wet steps to listen my story !🤗 gooogggaaal means according to Sheru , good girl , whenever I give him whatever he wants he says mom is a gooogggaaal !.you are really a good girl Padma
Have a nice weekend!😊
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Welcome to my dreamy world friends , Padma , Vibha , Branka and each and every member of this Rainbow CC .to have coffee sitting on that wet staircase!🤗 to be continued ...

Related image
Related image

Here is the rain story friends !😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
She sat there on those rain-drenched steps of the Rainbow CC our dear friend Branka , Sneha ...Love --Related image

She sat there with her Bino in tow, thinking aloud --The sky is melting, coming apart in all its greatness, minuscule pieces of the heavens fall into my hands and seep into my heart!
The drops fall down my face and across my cheeks- soaking my soul and making me whole!--
The past beats inside her like a second heart !! Recollecting those sweep of the landscapes at Zagreb, the scent of the spring gardens at Belgrade, the African safaris and those open jeep escapades near the waterfalls, the musical sounds of that soft flowing rivers, witnessing those in her imagination with an approving smile!She is an expert weaver of memories , loves to weave a veil of recollections to drape it around her heart !! A dreamer by nature, a passionate friend, loves to hug trees , wants to make her pathway with stars and rainbows. Sitting there and looking into that far off Avala mountain. With a sudden jerk started running towards her garden,a cry from her heart , ran inside to bring the ladder to save that tiny baby bird . Ahh , put it back under the safe wing of it's mother, while coming back had a conversation with floral bushes and creepers in her backyard! A good conversationalist with rose buds and sweet fragrances!

Loves the rainy days most ,wants to catch those raindrops with her palms , to spread over her longing soul to cool it down for a while . Emotions are wrapping around the memories, making a bundle of expressions which she carries with her everywhere, wherever she goes!

She is a woman of substance , who rose above the difficult situations during the life's journey , always ready to use her thumb to wipe other's tears !

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago