Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Branka for these tight hugs , and those shower of chocolates will share with all the members of our Rainbow . Our cute kid Nado will come soon , some for her , Vibha saved me from that puddle , few for her , Padma is a gooogggaaal , so more for her , Dragice loves me for my creations with the help of her posts , few for her, and OK , have one, my dear friend , now the remaining are mine !

Related image

Has to read back 5 pages to understand what was this lovely banter between Madhu and Avi aboutπŸ˜†

When I came here in the morning I was on page 57 and see now we are on page 62. Loved the conversation between Madhu, Avi, Nado, Ivony and Branka.

By the way what is " Gooogggaaa", and from when did I become one MadhuπŸ˜•. You called Avi also Gooogggaa when she puddled youπŸ˜†

See I am an innocent girl sitting there on that steps in an anticipation of reading beautiful stories from you😳

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

All well here, we had just a little drizzle yesterday with dark skies, a perfect day, all local transport like metro, trains and buses and cars running efficiently, sometimes these news channels make up stories to create space and drama, the city was not at all submerged, in fact we had respite from rains yesterday, thanks for your touching concern Padma, but when it does rain like there is no tomorrow, only certain areas that are low lying or where the poor reside, get submerged, which is unfortunate.

Branka, pretty images, and would love to water your plants and dance with you in the garden!😊

Madi, nice quotes and wish we could all sit in the verandah on a misty, rainy day, steeped in petrichor (better to use words we learn😊) sip hot coffee and talk nine to the dozens, then a sudden thunderstorm and Branka gets petrified, we hug her to comfort, more rains and we all decide to dance in the rainsπŸ˜† loved your SS and waiting for the complete version!

BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY BY LANCE RAMOTH

Have a good day everyone!

Rain_______by_MariaHobbit.jpg

A nice word for today, something I am famous forπŸ˜†:
Boketto https://www.facebook.com/joinwakeupworld/photos/a.211922382186675.51161.189886954390218/748957641816477/?type=1

Mr. Flopears | Once Upon A Bookshelf
A. J. Macgregor 1950

See, naughty Madi went into a puddle and our rescue act!πŸ˜†

Hello Vibha πŸ€—

Happy to hear that all is well in Mumbai...Heavy rain can make a lots of problems, thanks God it was not a case...

Love the new Word that you introduced...I am pretty much boketto every morning as I sit in my garden watching sunrise, before I start watering my plants...😊

And, OMG Dancing and singing mini graphics.I finally found that puddle πŸ˜²πŸ˜† ...Have no clue why Madi fall into it, but I can see that all of you were there, and you run to save her...Rabbits graphics

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragice πŸ€—

Thank you for coffee, spiced with love...❀️

Jean + Judith reaping the rewards of their ingenious business savy.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Nice images, Dragice!

Madi, you have been rescued, then you protected yourself with the flower, looked into the mirror to see if all is well and now sitting pretty!πŸ˜† That pic with Sheru is so sweet!

Chipmunk's Umbrella! - StackInn - Stack Images
Mirror, mirror on the wall. Whose the fairest bunny of them all?
s: // : @

Aweee...what a nice story...love the umbrella that Vibha choose for you...Love that Picture with Sherru, too, and you look so cute with flowers in your hair, my sweet Madi πŸ˜ƒ

I can see that you were so happy after that rescue operation...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Dreams are Forever-girl bunny from Bambi gif
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good day my friends πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Nado πŸ€—

I can see that you are ready for a hot Summer day 😊

Me...getting ready for a hair cut...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Rockabilly girl
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello Branka. πŸ˜ƒ

Here is still very warm, today.
We cool ... in various ways πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here was mega hot all day...😊
Agree with you, since there is no rain, we have to find a way to cool ourself...πŸ˜ƒ

Hot Dog Hints at Global Warming

Rainbow Inflatable Sprinkler | Pottery Barn Kids for Rainbows & Unicorns bday party

#40 WASH THE DOGS OUTSIDE. Washing the Dogs, they should love this idea