Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

See Branka πŸ˜ƒ our dearest teacherji , your another student Padma started making siggies , and Dragice is displaying her creativity in such a beautiful way.πŸ‘ so serene and happy to be with you all. Our best talent is our selfless love towards our friends in this CC .

I consider it as an honor to be a member of this Rainbow CC . β€οΈπŸ€—

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Dragice .πŸ€—
Image result for a poem to a special friend

Viswasruti thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒDear Friends , it's already 12.15 am, means we already entered into 15th June. It is a special day to celebrate ! Let us celebrate πŸ₯³
Viswasruti thumbnail
Image result for girls celebrating birthday gifs

Related image
⭐️Today 15th June is a very special day for all of us!⭐️

Someone who is very close to our heart❀️...someone whom we all attached deeply 😊someone whom we love and care, whom we pestered for LU in many occasions, who later dedicated her valuable time to that to fulfill all our wishes!πŸ˜ƒ

Hello FriendsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Today is a very special day... the special day of someone who has brought smiles on our faces...who has given us a reason to celebrate!
So friends, come on and wish her a great birthday from IF and from all the members of the Rainbow CC !
She is our own friend Padmaja !we, her Rainbow friends are so lucky to have such a nice person
and very good human being as our LU friend!
When she is around we feel so much compassion in the air!

My dearest friend Padma,

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day !!!!!πŸ˜ƒ...
You are the nicest friend I have ever met on the forum,
though not met you personally but always there is a personal touch in your posts and messages, always positive, caring and smiling!
May God give you all the happiness and good health in the years to come,
will remain friends for life..πŸ€—..

Congratulations Padma on being even more experienced!πŸ˜›

Existing serials will go, new serials will come, one may lose interest in serials. But I am sure, the friendship and the interaction of all those who have made friends here will continue.

Related image

Wish you have a great celebration with family, friends and loved ones. πŸ₯³Wish you a very happy, healthy and wonderful year ahead!!❀️

Happy Birthday Padmaja!β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Wishing you much more happiness,
To welcome each morning with a smile,
Wishing you an exultant laughter
To make your heart sing lovely songs!
Wishing you a friendship which lasts forever,
Sharing and caring are your special traits,
And all the joy we wish for you
The birthday can bring today and forever!

Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail
My dear Rainbow friends a very good morning to you all .
Have a great time. Today morning I am going to my parents' place . Will be back on 24th or 25th June. Will try to come online in between.
Love you all . πŸ€—
Once again -- Happy Birthday Padmaja .

Image result for a poem to a special friend
Ivone12 thumbnail
Povezana slikaSlikovni rezultat za Happy Birthday Padmaja!Slikovni rezultat za Happy Birthday Padmaja!Slikovni rezultat za Happy Birthday Padmaja!Povezana slika
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
⭐️ Happy Birthday Padmaja ⭐️
I wish you to have a happy birthday Padmaja! As a friend, you are so precious and priceless to me! I feel blessed because our friendship is a true gift of life.
birthday messages for best friend

Maybe I am not telling it so often, but I value our friendship.
Friends like you make life special Padma!
On your birthday I wish you success and endless happiness!May your birthday be a nice one, Full of great moments, good friends and fun!😊

happy birthday to a true friend

On this special day, I want to thank you for being a friend that I can always rely on, respect you!❀️

Life is much more colorful and exciting when you are around.
Happy Birthday to you, let's make it grand friends!

Enjoy your day with your family and friends Our dearest friend Padmaja! πŸ€—
Edited by Avyakta - 7 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you Nataly for all this beautiful songs that you are posting here in Rainbow πŸ€—

Thank you so much my sweet Baby πŸ€— for all those words adressed to me in your last post in previous CC, thanks for all those heart-touching Quotes and song...Love you too, my dear OL daughter ❀️

Haseich musste 2x durch die Waschanlage,weil beim 1. Mal irgendetwas nicht gestimmt hat,das Ding hat mich voll schnell reingeschossen,dass ich sogar bremsen musste ...hui..das Auto hatte sich vorher beim Putzen so aufgeheizt,somit hab ich geschwitzt wie Sau und dann war das Auto nicht sauber und ich musste nochmal durch die fr mich gefhlte Sauna...puh...dann zum gr. Elektromarkt,wollte Knicklichter kaufen,sie sagte sind alle, ich trotzdem gesucht und gefunden :) alle aufgekauft :)ILD:

The story of Licitar hearts originates all the way back in medieval times when gingerbread craft in Europe was born. Thanks to all those craftsmen...:

Bavarian heart reminds me on Oktoberfest in Munich ❀️ mama, you brought to the idea πŸ˜› want to go to the Oktober fest again...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGYdQaq9JfM[/YOUTUBE]

Mama, du bist das beste Maedl auf der Welt... πŸ€—

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

I am happy that you like icecream πŸ˜ƒ, and that a days are cooler in your place
this days...

Love this Picture of Prats, and love your creative Thank you notes πŸ‘β­οΈ

Love as well the joke you post in previous CC, so I will post it here again...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

This is truly funny, how did i miss it, maybe did not load for me then, good one Padma, and very true of girls!πŸ˜†