Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

I am here Kids Wear , my sweet Madi
Bye Avi 🤗 Cook something nice 😊...this days I survive on salads, smoothies and fruits...no baking or long cooking...too much heat...😃😆

Ohh , so sweet of you dear friend , it's more precious to me , thank you Branka !🤗
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hello Madam , what sort of puddle/ muddle you are talking about ? You naughty girl !😛

You pushed me in to it and now pronouncing solace ? Want to squeeze your ears !
Anyway what are you doing here at this hour, I think you have to go to Univ , right ?😲

A-haaa sreca Catch you 😆

Why are you pulling poor Avi around like this??? Shocked Cry
And what puddle/muddle are you talking about ??? (I read pages from the end...yet to see the puddle)😆

Now girl_haha going to reed more ...Love you both...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hello Madi ❤️ my dear 🤗

Just saw now that you and Avi are (or were) actually here the same tame with me Just wanted to tell you that I love your write up about rain 👏👏👏

WHAT...you were naughty girls 😆 That is not possible girl_in_love...let me check what you did...😆

No teacher ji , nothing wrong we did ! Just tried to paint our Rainbow with beautiful colours ! When I said the sky is blue , she teased me and Vibha saved me when Avi pushed me in to that puddle , many things happened in your absence! But throughout I was a good girl !
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Our Branka is so liberal always , hugs to kids and chocolates to Avi , but nothing for me there !

Related image

Awwweee Madi...Here is a lots of love for you

Here is one tight hug for you...

amend~something done to make up for a fault or mistake

Here is some chocolate for you...😃

Chocolate avatars Chocolate avatars Chocolate avatars Chocolate avatars

Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hope by now you understood why I pulled Avi's ears!😎
Read more , you will know how she tried to tease me by using those bad words --blue sky and round earth !
But please teacherji , don't punish her , she participated with so much enthusiasm in rescuing me from that puddle !

Sneha.Love thumbnail

No teacher ji , nothing wrong we did ! Just tried to paint our Rainbow with beautiful colours ! When I said the sky is blue , she teased me and Vibha saved me when Avi pushed me in to that puddle , many things happened in your absence! But throughout I was a good girl !

Can not see your Gooogaal image 😃😆 Will check that puddle later...have to go now...Sad smileys

I know that you are a good girl Happy smileys , and I am enjoying in all this beautiful colors in which you painted our Rainbow...Hugs smileys

cute children // rainbow colors

Rainbow Dash costume https://www.etsy.com/listing/222966764/rainbow-dash-tutu-dress

Thank you for being awesome :)

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hope by now you understood why I pulled Avi's ears!😎

Read more , you will know how she tried to tease me by using those bad words --blue sky and round earth !
But please teacherji , don't punish her , she participated with so much enthusiasm in rescuing me from that puddle !

Will read it later my dear Madi ❤️...have to go now...🤗

Love you dearly...Hope you left some of that chocolate for tomorrow...😃😆

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Good night...Sweet dreams, my dear Madi...⭐️

17 Ways You Know You're A Teacher If you are a teacher, were a teacher, or know a teacher, then you'll agree this list deserves an A+ for A...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Awwweee Madi...Here is a lots of love for you

Here is one tight hug for you...

amend~something done to make up for a fault or mistake

Here is some chocolate for you...😃

Chocolate avatars Chocolate avatars Chocolate avatars Chocolate avatars

Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe

Thank you Branka for these tight hugs , and those shower of chocolates will share with all the members of our Rainbow . Our cute kid Nado will come soon , some for her , Vibha saved me from that puddle , few for her , Padma is a gooogggaaal , so more for her , Dragice loves me for my creations with the help of her posts , few for her, and OK , have one, my dear friend , now the remaining are mine !

Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Will try to write that rain story at the W place, so good night friends .
Image result for a smiling girl quotes
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago