Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nahi javungi , I want to be with you, all the time !! Mai dekhungi ji !
I don't want to go anywhere, I want to watch your slipping into that puddle and the rescue act Live!!😳
Edited by Avyakta - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Ukuhinji imam do radne povrsine ventilator , maca lezi na radnoj povrsini ispred ventilatora i nemice se ,,πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Dragica πŸ€—

Ja sam ti na ovo odgovorila, prije nego sto si ti postavila i ostale slatke slikice sa macama πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† I one mi se mnogo svidjaju...Zivotinje takodjer pate na ovim vrucincinama, i ne mrdaju sa mjesta gde im je hladno...mogu da zamislim tvoju macu pametnicu...😊
Evo jos ideja za vruce ljetne dane...U kalup za sladoled stavis malo one hrane u vrecicama koju tvoja maca voli, i malo bistre, neslane pilece juhice (1/4 solje) i to lijepo zaledis, i das joj kada upece sunce...πŸ˜ƒ

Cats need a way to cool down? This frozen treat only uses a couple of ingredients, making it a simple DIY option for your cat!
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Nahi javungi , I want to be with you all the time !! Mai dekhungi ji !

I don't want to go anywhere , I want to watch your slipping in to that puddle and the rescue act Live!!

There is nothing new to watch, now the sky is blue , the earth is round and Nature is in night bliss. I feel now you got your stomach full of fun ! Now go girl go !
Avyakta thumbnail
Long weekend , no need to go anywhere !
Ohh ... It's news to me , the blue color and the round earth are depicting another story to me now ! Yaa , nature will always entice us towards otherworldly bliss .
Btw , when I pushed you in to that spring puddle😳 ? I was there with our friends to rescue you, Madam !πŸ˜›
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Long weekend , no need to go anywhere !

Ohh ... It's news to me , the blue color and the round earth are depicting another story to me now ! Yaa , nature will always entice us towards otherworldly bliss .
Btw , when I pushed you in to that spring puddle ? I was there with our friends to rescue you Madam !

OMG , what a gooogggaaal you are ! Vibha already rescued me and decorated with some flowers and made me sat in front of a mirror! πŸ˜†
Wow our Branka is here , good afternoon Branka ! πŸ€— Love to be with you for a while now .
See , how Avi is teasing me now Branka !! 😭
Avi it's high time kids have to play on their own , allow us the elders to decide what is good for you !!
eat some mangoes and study well !Related image
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Madi πŸ€— Looking forward to continuation...😊

Love to be in your dreamy world ❀️

CLICK ON THE PICTURE (gif) AN WATCH IT COME TO LIFE, MOVING LIGHT ...Love it!

Love to sit with you and other girls on the wet staircase...actually, would LOVE to dance with all of you as a cooling Summer rain is making us all wet...(it is so hot here)...while listening to the Earth's music...enjoying in the sound of rain...(just now I am enjoying in birds chirping, made for them a little water pond in one old clay pot, under the rose's bush, and dozens of little colorful birds are enjoying in it)

awesome photo of European Robins - mama and baby :)

inspiraes fotografia

Hello our dear friend Branka πŸ˜ƒ So happy to be with you on that rain drenched wet steps !
See , Madi is blaming me for pushing her in to that puddle from where our VIbha rescued her now 😊
Love these colorful robes of our friends , and your enthu to join us on that story extent ion ! ⭐️

Viswasruti thumbnail
Oh Branka is here , Avi we shouldn't be bad girls in her presence, let us behave for a while.
Anyway, she will become more naughty than us after this afternoon summer heat !
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I remember the first time my friends came to greet me with a coffee as a surprise, made my day and I was starting to fall in love. Not because of the coffee, but the thoughtfulness! ---

Do you know that rainy days are among the best to write stories and poems? Rainy days have an inexplicable ability to trigger a variety of emotions in all of us!😊For some of us, rain brings melancholy. For some, it might be nostalgia. Yet, for others, it might be tranquility.😊
Whatever be the kind of emotions that rain stimulates in us, one thing is almost certain..for all the romantics, for all the emotional people , and for all those who harbor conflicting feelings deep within, rainy days are the best days to grab a cup of coffee, cuddle on that wet stairs with friends or beside the window with a notepad, and scribble a few lines while devouring the nature with its earthy aroma and serene breeze.In such times , our Branka will be ---πŸ˜ƒ
to be continued ---

Yeah...Madi πŸ€—...I would be like this, above, in complete bliss ❀️...I can just sit here and dream about it...😊 Loved Prats so much in this episode...love her actually in everything that she did...Still remember that episode with AnSh meeting in that rainy day...when he gifted her a wind- chimns...do you remember (I lost all my Caps from BV when my old PC collapsed)...that scene, that rain that made their faces wet and so sureal inspired so many people to write beautiful lines...poetry of our hearts...❀️

Rain Falling / Gif...

I just love rain (not thunderstorms)...made me always so melancholic...

Rainy

Just look in her eyes

Prevod/Translation:

Suze teku dolje,
I padaju s njenog nosa,
Ona place u mracnim coskovima,
Gde nitko ne dolazi,
Mozes da sljedis tragove,
Od njenih ociju, pa sve do brade,
Godinu za godinom,
Kako ih pusta da pobjedjuju...
I njene oci pricaju pricu,
O bjesu i o boli,
Ti mislis da je ona sretna,
Ali samo pogledaj ponovno,
I oziljci njene proslosti,
Sakriveni ispod njene odjece,
Putokazi su do mjesta,
Za koja nitko ne zna,
Njen je osmjeh sada naslikan,
Ona je majstor za prikrivanje (prerusavanje),
A sve to mozete vidjeti,
Samo je pogledate u oci...

Avyakta thumbnail
Have to prepare lunch friends . Thoroughly enjoyed in the presence of Madi Dragice and lovely Branka .
Will try to comeback after an hour ! Bye for now . Love you all !❀️
Viswasruti thumbnail
OK Avi , have a nice day .πŸ€—Ask others to help you in the kitchen !
Will be here for some more time to spend time with our friends.❀️