kids and coffee
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Welcome to my dreamy world friends , Padma , Vibha , Branka and each and every member of this Rainbow CC .to have coffee sitting on that wet staircase!πŸ€— to be continued ...

Related image
Related image
Image result for Friends having coffee on a rainy day

An excellent start, I'm waiting for the sequel πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

I remember the first time my friends came to greet me with a coffee as a surprise, made my day and I was starting to fall in love. Not because of the coffee, but the thoughtfulness! ---

Do you know that rainy days are among the best to write stories and poems? Rainy days have an inexplicable ability to trigger a variety of emotions in all of us!😊For some of us, rain brings melancholy. For some, it might be nostalgia. Yet, for others, it might be tranquility.😊
Whatever be the kind of emotions that rain stimulates in us, one thing is almost certain..for all the romantics, for all the emotional people , and for all those who harbor conflicting feelings deep within, rainy days are the best days to grab a cup of coffee, cuddle on that wet stairs with friends or beside the window with a notepad, and scribble a few lines while devouring the nature with its earthy aroma and serene breeze.In such times , our Branka will be ---πŸ˜ƒ
to be continued ---

I love rainy days, but I do not have talent for writing. You are talented and I love your writing.😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello my dear Rainbow friends.❀️

A very good morning to all . Was a bit busy with assignments, but always love to come to this place , it's so colorful and buzzing with happy occasions to celebrate!πŸ€—
Rainy day with friends ? sitting on the stairs?😊-- means a blast of celebration, a gust of happiness, a blare of past recollections, a clamor of expressions, a few guffaws with dreamy expectations, love to be with you all in that journey to the center of Utopia !!πŸ€—
Image result for good morning with motivational thought

Hello Avy πŸ˜ƒ

I hope you will soon complete your university duties. That you can rest.😊

Children learn
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Thank God Vibha that your area and most areas there are not effected. Yesterday one of the regional News Channel showed the submerged low laying areas and cautioned people here to take care of their loved ones who are staying there. They did not mentioned low laying areas.

Madhu we all are there to rescue you, how will we allow our sweety to drownπŸ˜†

Have a wonderful day all of you.

Nice day to you, Padmaja, too. 😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

This is a time after lunch when I sit in peace in my computer room that is in the shade in the afternoon (it is facing the east, so it is pretty hot here around the noon)...All the Windows and balcony doors are open and Bino and his girlfriend (a sweet black & white stray dog that all the street care for, but she likes our house the most...must be an undenieble charm of my Bino πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†) are also resting after the lunch on the balcony...opening their eyes from time to time to check if I am still here πŸ˜†

@Gracexaddison()

Understanding and preventing heat stroke in dogs

Have a great day and even more beautiful Weekend 😊

Happy Weekend

Pooh bear
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends , have a great weekend.😊
Ohh , so cute ... our Madi was slipped into a puddle and rescued by all .😊 πŸ˜›
Related image
Madi our dear friend ... is it a puddle or a muddle of something else into which you love to slip for a while??!!😊
Related image

Edited by Avyakta - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to my dreamy world friends , Padma , Vibha , Branka and each and every member of this Rainbow CC .to have coffee sitting on that wet staircase!πŸ€— to be continued ...

Related image
Related image
Image result for Friends having coffee on a rainy day

Hello Madi πŸ€— Looking forward to continuation...😊

Love to be in your dreamy world ❀️

CLICK ON THE PICTURE (gif) AN WATCH IT COME TO LIFE, MOVING LIGHT ...Love it!

Love to sit with you and other girls on the wet staircase...actually, would LOVE to dance with all of you as a cooling Summer rain is making us all wet...(it is so hot here)...while listening to the Earth's music...enjoying in the sound of rain...(just now I am enjoying in birds chirping, made for them a little water pond in one old clay pot, under the rose's bush, and dozens of little colorful birds are enjoying in it)

awesome photo of European Robins - mama and baby :)

inspiraes fotografia

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello my dear Rainbow friends.❀️

A very good morning to all . Was a bit busy with assignments, but always love to come to this place , it's so colorful and buzzing with happy occasions to celebrate!πŸ€—
Rainy day with friends ? sitting on the stairs?😊-- means a blast of celebration, a gust of happiness, a blare of past recollections, a clamor of expressions, a few guffaws with dreamy expectations, love to be with you all in that journey to the center of Utopia !!πŸ€—
Image result for good morning with motivational thought

Hello Madam , what sort of puddle/ muddle you are talking about ? You naughty girl !πŸ˜›
You pushed me in to it and now pronouncing solace ? Want to squeeze your ears !
Anyway what are you doing here at this hour, I think you have to go to Univ , right ?😲