Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Slikovni rezultat za Good morning!Povezana slika
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

All well here, we had just a little drizzle yesterday with dark skies, a perfect day, all local transport like metro, trains and buses and cars running efficiently, sometimes these news channels make up stories to create space and drama, the city was not at all submerged, in fact we had respite from rains yesterday, thanks for your touching concern Padma, but when it does rain like there is no tomorrow, only certain areas that are low lying or where the poor reside, get submerged, which is unfortunate.

Branka, pretty images, and would love to water your plants and dance with you in the garden!😊

Madi, nice quotes and wish we could all sit in the verandah on a misty, rainy day, steeped in petrichor (better to use words we learn😊) sip hot coffee and talk nine to the dozens, then a sudden thunderstorm and Branka gets petrified, we hug her to comfort, more rains and we all decide to dance in the rainsπŸ˜† loved your SS and waiting for the complete version!

BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY BY LANCE RAMOTH

Have a good day everyone!

Rain_______by_MariaHobbit.jpg

A nice word for today, something I am famous forπŸ˜†:
Boketto https://www.facebook.com/joinwakeupworld/photos/a.211922382186675.51161.189886954390218/748957641816477/?type=1

Mr. Flopears | Once Upon A Bookshelf
A. J. Macgregor 1950

See, naughty Madi went into a puddle and our rescue act!πŸ˜†

Vibha , thanks a lot for trying so hard to rescue me !!! Anyway, who are those three angels trying to pull me out ???πŸ˜† I know, our Branka is busy comforting Bino in this thunderstorm, please let me know when are you people rescue me , then I'll start writing the story .
First , I was confused in the evening for a while thought a hose as a computer because of that visual illusion, now slipped into this puddle πŸ˜• don't know when I will be able to become normal!😳 Hope Vibha will take care of me properly in this way !!
Related image
or in this way --πŸ˜›
and at the end , Sheru will be the happiest kid !😳
Related image
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za Good morning!
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Nice images, Dragice!

Madi, you have been rescued, then you protected yourself with the flower, looked into the mirror to see if all is well and now sitting pretty!πŸ˜† That pic with Sheru is so sweet!

Chipmunk's Umbrella! - StackInn - Stack Images
Mirror, mirror on the wall. Whose the fairest bunny of them all?
s: // : @
Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Thank God Vibha that your area and most areas there are not effected. Yesterday one of the regional News Channel showed the submerged low laying areas and cautioned people here to take care of their loved ones who are staying there. They did not mentioned low laying areas.

Madhu we all are there to rescue you, how will we allow our sweety to drownπŸ˜†

Have a wonderful day all of you.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice images, Dragice!

Madi, you have been rescued, then you protected yourself with the flower, looked into the mirror to see if all is well and now sitting pretty!πŸ˜† That pic with Sheru is so sweet!

Chipmunk's Umbrella! - StackInn - Stack Images
Mirror, mirror on the wall. Whose the fairest bunny of them all?
s: // : @

Madhu you are looking so cute
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day my friends πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wonderful quote Vibha .πŸ€—

Nado dear , I feel you deserve more than what we were able to give to our cute friend! β€οΈπŸ€—
This baby picture is depicting every detail of your quote Vibha !😊
Related image

Madhu πŸ€—

You gave me a lot of love. Thank you very much for that.❀️

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Nada πŸ€—

Animal therapy is so powerful! Have you hugged your pets today?

Under this Picture is written: Animal therapy is so powerful...Have you hugged your pets today?

Well, yes, I did...many times (he went with me on this unexpected journey, and he just LOVED new place and new friends there)...I am such a huggable person, and Bino is the one, too...πŸ˜†

miss having a golden retriever...

This days we are like this...πŸ˜†

Hello Branka. πŸ˜ƒ

Here is still very warm, today.
We cool ... in various ways πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nn027 thumbnail

Good morning!

Thank you Branka for the lovely new word on melancholic trance and fragility of human life, adored it so much, yes, everything in life is mutable and so transient, which is why, we must enjoy the good times and remember them with happiness in the not so good times!😊

Dragice, loved the beaches and all those pics you posted, truly so serene and beautiful!

Sending some rain to Branka and all those in heat!

Dance party in the rain !

untitled

(according to a rough translation, this means "being caught in an evening shower" ~ if this is accurate, it is so very true!) *Love* the rain!

Hi Viba. I dream of a one rainy day.πŸ˜ƒ