Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Welcome to my dreamy world friends , Padma , Vibha , Branka and each and every member of this Rainbow CC .to have coffee sitting on that wet staircase!๐Ÿค— to be continued ...
Related image
Related image
Image result for Friends having coffee on a rainy day
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Dragica ๐Ÿค— Such a cute gif ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kako ti i tvoja maca podnosite ovu vrucinu?

Dehydration

essential oils to calm cats ๐Ÿ˜†

Ukuhinji imam do radne povrsine ventilator , maca lezi na radnoj povrsini ispred ventilatora i nemice se ,,๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail
I remember the first time my friends came to greet me with a coffee as a surprise, made my day and I was starting to fall in love. Not because of the coffee, but the thoughtfulness! ---
Do you know that rainy days are among the best to write stories and poems? Rainy days have an inexplicable ability to trigger a variety of emotions in all of us!๐Ÿ˜ŠFor some of us, rain brings melancholy. For some, it might be nostalgia. Yet, for others, it might be tranquility.๐Ÿ˜Š
Whatever be the kind of emotions that rain stimulates in us, one thing is almost certain..for all the romantics, for all the emotional people , and for all those who harbor conflicting feelings deep within, rainy days are the best days to grab a cup of coffee, cuddle on that wet stairs with friends or beside the window with a notepad, and scribble a few lines while devouring the nature with its earthy aroma and serene breeze.In such times , our Branka will be ---๐Ÿ˜ƒ
to be continued ---

Viswasruti thumbnail
Have to run into the kitchen. Will be back after sometime .๐Ÿ˜Š
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Madi ๐Ÿค— Glad you like emoticons ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...In this game of how to survive through this Summer, Sun is leading 1:0 Sunbathing and summer mini graphics, but I have few suprises in my sleevs as well...so. let's see Sunbathing and summer mini graphics

As for jumping over that hose...I love early mornings (very early one) when I water my garden, tempted so much to make lots of holes in the hose and just jump like this...I am sure that Bino would join me in the sec...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

At the end of a long day, my poor rowdy puppy needs dog play badly after being cooped up inside as do my neighbors' doggies. So, we've started a sort of neighborhood "dog park"! Most evenings after work, we bring the dogs together in a neighbor's yard for play time... they love it and so do we!! (I want to live in this neighborhood!) // @vivint #letsneighbor Kate W

๐Ÿ˜† So Branka and Bino are enjoying Summers to the fullest and look at the options Branka has, very Cool๐Ÿ˜Ž

OMG Look at Bino, he almost got attached to that table fan, poor thing. We humans can atleast vent-out when we are upset, but these animals can't express

Will pray, so that you all can get some releaf. See in Mumbai it is raining and the whole city is submerged in water.

Hope Vibha is not effected.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ivony cute kittiesโค๏ธ

Madhu, I was there on the stairs waiting for you๐Ÿ˜ƒ, but now I am feeling sleepy will join you tomorrow. Don't feel lonely our night queens will join you soon.

Good Night Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello my dear Rainbow friends.โค๏ธ
A very good morning to all . Was a bit busy with assignments, but always love to come to this place , it's so colorful and buzzing with happy occasions to celebrate!๐Ÿค—
Rainy day with friends ? sitting on the stairs?๐Ÿ˜Š-- means a blast of celebration, a gust of happiness, a blare of past recollections, a clamor of expressions, a few guffaws with dreamy expectations, love to be with you all in that journey to the center of Utopia !!๐Ÿค—
Image result for good morning with motivational thought
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
All well here, we had just a little drizzle yesterday with dark skies, a perfect day, all local transport like metro, trains and buses and cars running efficiently, sometimes these news channels make up stories to create space and drama, the city was not at all submerged, in fact we had respite from rains yesterday, thanks for your touching concern Padma, but when it does rain like there is no tomorrow, only certain areas that are low lying or where the poor reside, get submerged, which is unfortunate.

Branka, pretty images, and would love to water your plants and dance with you in the garden!๐Ÿ˜Š

Madi, nice quotes and wish we could all sit in the verandah on a misty, rainy day, steeped in petrichor (better to use words we learn๐Ÿ˜Š) sip hot coffee and talk nine to the dozens, then a sudden thunderstorm and Branka gets petrified, we hug her to comfort, more rains and we all decide to dance in the rains๐Ÿ˜† loved your SS and waiting for the complete version!

BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY BY LANCE RAMOTH

Have a good day everyone!

Rain_______by_MariaHobbit.jpg

A nice word for today, something I am famous for๐Ÿ˜†:
Boketto https://www.facebook.com/joinwakeupworld/photos/a.211922382186675.51161.189886954390218/748957641816477/?type=1

Mr. Flopears | Once Upon A Bookshelf
A. J. Macgregor 1950

See, naughty Madi went into a puddle and our rescue act!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .โค๏ธ

Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Ivony cute kittiesโค๏ธ

Madhu, I was there on the stairs waiting for you๐Ÿ˜ƒ, but now I am feeling sleepy will join you tomorrow. Don't feel lonely our night queens will join you soon.

Good Night Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Padma , sorry for making you wait, was busy with a lot of work until late night. Will continue my story today , first let me come out from that puddle Vibha created for me there in her morning post ! ๐Ÿ˜†
Image result for good morning with motivational thought