Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Padmaja ðŸĪ—

This days I enjoy so much in a well cooled water - melon 😃
There is nothing better than this in a hot...HOT day 😆

Watermelon , children's summer refreshment By MelkiNAvailable to license exclusively at Stocksy

Nothing like water melon or musk melon to cool you!
Cantaloupes contain lots of water and potassium.

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my dear friends ðŸĪ—

Just came to say HI, will come to sit longer with you in the afternoon 😊

Thank you for that rain, Vibha ðŸĪ— ...This days it is so needed here... 😊 This days I am a huge pluviophile myself 😃 (thank you for a beautiful new Word âĪïļ)

You are one lucky girl, Madi ðŸĪ— enjoying in musical concertino every now and than...no, no...do not complain, it is a special music, so pure and from the centre of their souls...maybe a bit too loud 😆...but full of love...If sometimes is too much 😃😆 ear-plugs are solutions 😆

Thank you for the coffee Dragica ðŸĪ— and all the beautiful gifs and images that you posted...😊

Glad you liked a new Word, Padmaja ðŸĪ— And I do agree with you...I would love to sit on that steps with you, Vibha and Madi, too...and it would be so nice if the other girls could join us, so we could sit together, watch the rain and enjoy in hot coffee and our friendship...âĪïļ

16114748_618436458356645_6371733167010744634_n.png (715715)

sending a hug - Google zoeken
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Heya, I'm back ðŸĪ— ..Trying to think positive about this heat...Sunbathing and summer mini graphics

d1410e0805b60e2965a65ac27552936a.jpg 736654 pixels

Orkut Myspace Summer Scraps, Images, Comments and Glitters

Hahaha she Just Need water

Dump A Day I Think It's Safe To Say Winter Is Over - 21 Pics

I won't let

Sunbathing and summer mini graphics ... Sunbathing and summer mini graphics😆 Sunbathing and summer mini graphics

That beautiful smile of yours-people need to see it. Decide that when you leave these people of your past will remember the light, love, and warmth you brought them. That is the art of moving- to move on only after having given living there all you had.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Heya, I'm back ðŸĪ— ..Trying to think positive about this heat...Sunbathing and summer mini graphics

d1410e0805b60e2965a65ac27552936a.jpg 736654 pixels

Orkut Myspace Summer Scraps, Images, Comments and Glitters

Hahaha she Just Need water

Dump A Day I Think It's Safe To Say Winter Is Over - 21 Pics

I won't let

Sunbathing and summer mini graphics ... Sunbathing and summer mini graphics😆 Sunbathing and summer mini graphics

That beautiful smile of yours-people need to see it. Decide that when you leave these people of your past will remember the light, love, and warmth you brought them. That is the art of moving- to move on only after having given living there all you had.

Mine , mine --already taken! Branka , all these funny emoticons are taken for specific purpose!ðŸĪŠðŸĨģ
Wow ... what a wonderful way of typing Branka !!!!!👍🏞 Do you always prefer to type like this ??! Difficult to catch up with you in this aspect !ðŸ˜ē
Sunbathing and summer mini graphics

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Nothing like water melon or musk melon to cool you!
Cantaloupes contain lots of water and potassium.

You know Vibha, Jelena simply adore musk melon, she dos not like a water melon at all, So I always buy both...steal few pieces from her melon 😃😆, and than I have the whole water melon for me only...(just kidding, I always share it with my neighbours 😃)
8 Free Summer Activities For The Whole Family

But, I let her to have all the icecream she likes...😃

She already has personal style in spades w/those orange shades.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi Vibha and Branka , good evening to both of you !ðŸĪ— just now talked with Avi , she is fine, in a hurry, going to University.
Image result for good evening
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Mine , mine --already taken! Branka , all these funny emoticons are taken for specific purpose!ðŸĪŠðŸĨģ

Wow ... what a wonderful way of typing Branka !!!!!👍🏞 Do you always prefer to type like this ??! Difficult to catch up with you in this aspect !ðŸ˜ē
Sunbathing and summer mini graphics

Hello Madi ðŸĪ— Glad you like emoticons 😃...In this game of how to survive through this Summer, Sun is leading 1:0 Sunbathing and summer mini graphics, but I have few suprises in my sleevs as well...so. let's see Sunbathing and summer mini graphics

As for jumping over that hose...I love early mornings (very early one) when I water my garden, tempted so much to make lots of holes in the hose and just jump like this...I am sure that Bino would join me in the sec...😆😆😆

At the end of a long day, my poor rowdy puppy needs dog play badly after being cooped up inside as do my neighbors' doggies. So, we've started a sort of neighborhood "dog park"! Most evenings after work, we bring the dogs together in a neighbor's yard for play time... they love it and so do we!! (I want to live in this neighborhood!) // @vivint #letsneighbor Kate W
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za slike maca
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi Vibha and Branka , good evening to both of you !ðŸĪ— just now talked with Avi , she is fine, in a hurry, going to University.

Image result for good evening

Hello Madi ðŸĪ— , Hello Vibha ðŸĪ— and everybody else who are around ðŸĪ—

So happy to hear that Avi is fine ðŸĪ— , soon she will finish all the obligations on her Uni and will be able to rest proper...😊

Image from https://lh3.ggpht.com/yWqQnhfSCxrTGcGfn-FhgQQYGq9AuA59pCwq_vkSzoqkTtb8S_YIqf3TK_1bqH59Q5pW=w300.

How are my little friends and their first days at school???ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

School mini graphicsSchool mini graphicsSchool mini graphics 😆

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragica ðŸĪ— Such a cute gif 😊
Kako ti i tvoja maca podnosite ovu vrucinu?

Dehydration

essential oils to calm cats 😆