Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Grace was in all her smiles.

Heaven in her eye. In every gesture, dignity, and love.
Her smile beams like sunshine, which fills our hearts with love.

Such a beautiful, magnificent siggy, my dear Madi ❀️ Love it so much ...you are absolutely right about her smiles ❀️ Miss her a lot...

I have to go now...I'm sure there are more pages that I did not read, will do that tomorrow...will also reply to PMS tomorrow...now I am dead tired...😳
Good night my dear friends...see you soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Good night all you beautiful Angel Sisters! It's been a fun day spending time with Grandchildren! Today was my RoRo's 2nd birthday! Mommy is painting his room & redecorating! We will have his party on Saturday! Tonight we went to Culvers & had dinner & ice cream . It's a beautiful evening! Warm & in the 70's! We brought our 2 oldest grandsons home with us for a sleepover! I wanted to send a message to all of you & wish you a pleasant evening & a good nights sleep! What did you do today? Love & h

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .πŸ€—
Image result for good morning quotes with roses images
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you Branka for the lovely new word on melancholic trance and fragility of human life, adored it so much, yes, everything in life is mutable and so transient, which is why, we must enjoy the good times and remember them with happiness in the not so good times!😊

Dragice, loved the beaches and all those pics you posted, truly so serene and beautiful!

Sending some rain to Branka and all those in heat!

Dance party in the rain !

untitled

(according to a rough translation, this means "being caught in an evening shower" ~ if this is accurate, it is so very true!) *Love* the rain!
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Ohhh...Madi ❀️ I can just imagine Sherru's face (like this above) while you were telling him all the options he has πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG...poor Baby, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† what to do when he has a mother with so vivid imagination...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Huge huggs for your boys πŸ€—πŸ€—

And enjoy in every second of their curiosity, creativity and questions, before you know they will grow up and you will think with nostalgia on this days...Kids grow so fast...Enjoy the music of their young age...(and record it...one day you'll all laugh together...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†)

Singing academy for kids in Balwyn - http://www.extraordinarykids.com.au

Oh my god, have to hide this picture from my kids , if they'll see, again the glasses and that weird music with a clap > 2 slaps and a thud with a quick succession of the same music again and again ! From where you got this picture Branka ? 🀣 specially to threaten me ??😭
Viswasruti thumbnail

Such a beautiful, magnificent siggy, my dear Madi ❀️ Love it so much ...you are absolutely right about her smiles ❀️ Miss her a lot...

I have to go now...I'm sure there are more pages that I did not read, will do that tomorrow...will also reply to PMS tomorrow...now I am dead tired...😳
Good night my dear friends...see you soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Good night all you beautiful Angel Sisters! It's been a fun day spending time with Grandchildren! Today was my RoRo's 2nd birthday! Mommy is painting his room & redecorating! We will have his party on Saturday! Tonight we went to Culvers & had dinner & ice cream . It's a beautiful evening! Warm & in the 70's! We brought our 2 oldest grandsons home with us for a sleepover! I wanted to send a message to all of you & wish you a pleasant evening & a good nights sleep! What did you do today? Love & h

Thank you Branka , Nado , Vibha , Dragice Padma and Avi for liking my siggies .
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Branka for the lovely new word on melancholic trance and fragility of human life, adored it so much, yes, everything in life is mutable and so transient, which is why, we must enjoy the good times and remember them with happiness in the not so good times!😊

Dragice, loved the beaches and all those pics you posted, truly so serene and beautiful!

Sending some rain to Branka and all those in heat!

Dance party in the rain !

untitled

(according to a rough translation, this means "being caught in an evening shower" ~ if this is accurate, it is so very true!) *Love* the rain!

Pluviophile -- a new word with such a beautiful meaning πŸ‘
Vibha , shall I sit there on the steps of that wet veranda drenched in rain, need to have some ' my time ' now for close my eyes to listen the music of rain with a hot coffee cup in my hand !
Related image
Image result for Having coffee in the rainy morning
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Vibha and Branka thank you for the new words, "hiraeth" & "ambedo". Both these words are very emotional and has depth in its meaning.

Madhu me too want to join you on that steps alongwith hot coffee:

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You are so right πŸ˜†, my dear Padmaja πŸ€—
I really got stuck somewhere πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Had a great time.😊

Good night my dear friend...Have a peaceful dreams. ⭐️ See you tomorrow. 😊

Everyday Cards/Good Night section. Wish anyone 'good night' with this cute ecard! Permalink : http://www.123greetings.com/general/goodnight/from_me_to_you_11.html

Very happy to see you back BrankaπŸ€—