Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Thank you for this warm hug, my dear Nada πŸ€—
Felt the squeeze and immediately felt so much better 😊

Hug you back ...

hugs - amazing what a little attention, kindness and human touch can do when the words just don't seem to be right...to my FRIEND!! ...
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Where is our Branka ? Hope everything is fine .πŸ˜•

Hello Madi, πŸ€— I'm fine. 😊

Sorry I vanished in the thin air, without saying a word, but I got those crazy friends who just show up on my door and say: Let's go to surprise our friends...packed me in their car and off we go...😊

a quieter storm

Life is BEAUTIFUL

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

My dear friends, thank you for the wonderful greeting cards. Thanks for making this day special.
I'm proud to have you. God bless you. ❀️ πŸ€—

Click to Enlarge

To all my dear friends on Blingee, I love you all!

We are all lucky and blessed to have you here with us, my dear Nada πŸ€—
God bless you and keep you safe...Love you ❀️

little girls and "Ring around the Rosy" Ages 2-99 PHG3.1: Demonstrate development of fine and gross motor coordination CA1.1: Demonstrate creative music expression

Friendship Makes Life More Beautiful- Art for Women - Quotes for Women - Art for...

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

With me in Croatia beach Dubrovnik.πŸ˜†Povezana slikaSlikovni rezultat za dubrovnik i plae i uvale

Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures of Dubrovnik, Dragice πŸ€—
Love the place, missing our see so much...It is the most beautiful see of the World...😊

If I ever have a little girl I pray that she can keep a white dress this clean! ;) beautiful little girl!

Thank you for this purple greetings, too...Just love it!!!

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

This days I enjoy so much in a well cooled water - melon πŸ˜ƒ
There is nothing better than this in a hot...HOT day πŸ˜†

Watermelon , children's summer refreshment By MelkiNAvailable to license exclusively at Stocksy
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good day friends πŸ˜ƒ

Oh my goodness, if only Aria would let me put a flower crown on her! I will try everyday if I have to!

Hello Nada πŸ€—

Animal therapy is so powerful! Have you hugged your pets today?

Under this Picture is written: Animal therapy is so powerful...Have you hugged your pets today?

Well, yes, I did...many times (he went with me on this unexpected journey, and he just LOVED new place and new friends there)...I am such a huggable person, and Bino is the one, too...πŸ˜†

miss having a golden retriever...

This days we are like this...πŸ˜†

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thak you Branka. ❀️

The shoes are beautiful, I think the size is appropriate.πŸ˜ƒ

You are most welcome, my dear Nada ❀️
I am happy that you liked the shoes πŸ˜†

Thank you for all the thank you cards and all the huggs...πŸ€—

(((No importa c**to das, sino c**to amor le pones cuando das.))) -Madre Teresa de Calcuta.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good morning friends , have a nice day .❀️

Our rainbow CC is very colorful because of the birthday celebrations and friendly emotional disclosures these days! So adorable this place is because of the celebrations of creativity!πŸ€—

Related image

Hello Madi, my dear πŸ€— ...agree with you. This place is filled with so much colors, happiness and love. It is a beautiful place to be, with all of you my dear friends πŸ€—

Love this Quotes about friendship that you posted. 😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Agree with Madi, our Cc is so resplendent with colour and joy, loved everyone's greetings!

Got to go out this dark, rainy day😊

Have a good day everyone!

Precioso

Remembering our first home in IF...

Bfjd

Hello Vibha, my dear friend πŸ€—

Thank you for this new Word...just LOVE it...makes you think how lucky we are to have those memories of so many beautiful homes here on IF that all of us here shared with so many of our dear friends...remembering all those happy times with Nostalgia...and grief, too...

Here is another Word...for your rainy days (ohhh, how I wish you could send me some rain during this hot days...we had little rain few moments ago...)

Ambedo ~ (n.) a kind of melancholic trance in which you become completely absorbed in vivid sensory details raindrops skittering down a window, clouds of cream swirling in your coffee which leads to a dawning awareness of the haunting fragility of life.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Viswasruti:

Good evening friends !! 😊 I am back --see ,
Related image
cygnet9:

Welcome Back MadhuπŸ€—

Avi had shared an interesting incident about you and Sheru. That she was laughing while remembering the same. Also she said you will elaborate about it more. What made Sheru have such a big doubtπŸ˜†

Viswasruti:

Ohh,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so everyone is keen to know what happened tonight while I was trying to make them sleep early ?!!
Whenever mothers are about to slip into coma or taking her last breath , [ a sort of !!] with excessive exhaustion, kids will normally tend to ask" intellectually stimulating questions" with much enthusiasm such as -- Why you are born as our mother ? Why dad married you ,why not a goooggaaal 😑?that's what Sheru asked me before sleeping and got this answer -- If not me then a Boochimai[ acco to them, boochmai is a devil !😲] would have been married your father, and she would love to give you bath throughout the day and made you wear 4/5 dresses at a time !😑 [They hate to take bath and wear clothes!πŸ˜•]
Or else a grass skirt wearing tribal mother will come and ask you to sleep in the backyard with her on the branch of a tree !! 😳
Why are kids so small for so long ? Can't they grow up overnight?πŸ˜•

Ohhh...Madi ❀️ I can just imagine Sherru's face (like this above) while you were telling him all the options he has πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG...poor Baby, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† what to do when he has a mother with so vivid imagination...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Huge huggs for your boys πŸ€—πŸ€—

And enjoy in every second of their curiosity, creativity and questions, before you know they will grow up and you will think with nostalgia on this days...Kids grow so fast...Enjoy the music of their young age...(and record it...one day you'll all laugh together...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†)

Singing academy for kids in Balwyn - http://www.extraordinarykids.com.au