Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

So, let's continue to celebrate...in her favourite color πŸ˜ƒ

I bet, Nada is back home preparing for her BD Party, choosing her dress...

Love her choice...😊

Sugar Pageant Dresses for Girls 42544s

Choosing a ring for her special day...😊

Emerald and diamond rings by JB Star. More

It's you day! Happy Birthday.NADA!!!
We decorated CC with lots of baloons...😊

Lynn Horrabin - balloons

And cakes are ready, too...πŸ˜ƒ

(GWSCSFJ) SHABBY COTTAGE ROSE DECORATED FAKE CAKE CHARMING!!

Birthday Queen party birthday happy birthday birthday wishes birthday quote birthday friend my birthday birthday greetings cute birthday

Drinks are ready, as well...πŸ˜ƒ

Gin Fizz mit Gurke, Ingwer und Basilikum ist eine tolle und erfrischende Kombination fr den Sommer. Feine Ginspezialitten findest Du in unserem Onlineshop: https://gegessenwirdimmer.de/produkt-kategorie/kaffee-tee-und-getraenke/#gin-und-vodka

Caipirinha alkoholfrei: Zutaten 1 Limette(n) 2 TL Rohrzucker 6 cl Ginger Ale Ergibt ca. 9 cl ohne Eis. Die Limette in kleine Stcke schneiden und zusammen mit dem Rohrzucker (mglichst fein gemahlenen verwenden) in einen Tumbler geben. Beides mit einem Stel zerdrcken. 3 EL zerstoenes Eis und Ginger Ale hinzufgen, umrhren. Mit einem kurzen Trinkhalm servieren.

And I am ready to dance the whole night through...(had few drinks already πŸ˜†)

dance dancing party hard trending #GIF on #Giphy via #IFTTT http://gph.is/225cK7I

Happy birthday comment gifsNada !

even i cannot top these words !!! happy birthday !! may your day be as sweet as you !! 0000 : c ) celebrate ...cake ..ice cream and fun !!! I only wish Walt could see this... he always loved the magic of Cinderella. Cinderella (2015)

Feliz cumpleaos querida amiga, que tengas un hermoso dia y un maravilloso ao, que Dios te regale cada dia muchas sonrisas y miles de bendiciones, te quiero mucho... --- http://tipsalud.com ----- #compartirvideos.es #happy-birthday

Sister Birthday Cards for Facebook | Happy Birthday Wishes - Greetings Cards | via Facebook | We Heart It

Happy birthday to me (: Alhamdulillah 1 year older. InSha Allah things will be much better in the future. Ameen Yaa Allah Al Hayyu Al Qayyun. My dear Allah, please be happy with me when we meet. June 21, 14. (EM)
Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day my friends πŸ˜ƒ

Fairy Fun
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Happy Birthday dear Nada ..πŸ₯³Slikovni rezultat za sretan roendan nada

Thank you Dragica, thank you my dear friend ❀️ πŸ€—

Thanks Thank You Picture Image Graphic

litle girls hugs
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Happy Birthday

Today, 27th of June is a special day, because it is a Birthday of our dear Nada ❀️

So Bino, his littlefriend 😳 and me are ready for a BD celebration...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Happy Birthday Summer!

. More

Happy Birthday! More

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADA Birthday mini graphics Birthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphics

SRETAN TI RODJENDAN NADO, OD SVEG SRCA !!! Birthday mini graphics
Our sweet ...

Geburtstag

I wish to you, my dear Nada❀️ , all the best for your Birthday, lots of love, joy and happiness, and above all a good health. May all your wishes come true, and may a success and good fortune be with you ...whatever you do...I am so blessed to get to know you here on this IF journey, and so lucky that I can call you my friend...You bring so much joy in this CC and you make it so beautiful and happy with your posts...We all love you and are grateful to have you with us...❀️

Always be happy, my dear friend πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Dance in This moment

Zelim ti od sveg srca draga moja Nado sve najljepse za tvoj rodjendan πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— , da te zdravlje dobro sluzi i da mi uvek budes vesela i nasmejana, srecna i radosna ...Neka ti se ispune sve zelje i snovi...Ja sam neizmerno zahvalna Bogu sto sam na svom putu kroz ovaj forum srela tebe i sto te mogu nazvati svojom prijateljicom...Ljubim te i grlim ...Budi mi uvek srecna i bericetna, i okruzena dobrim ljudima...❀️

Happy Birthday!
Birthday Wishes For Friends

Buon Compleanno Plus Fireworks graphicsHearts graphics

Lavender Happy Birthday Wishes Card : A soothing purple sunset creates the most serene setting for this sentimental birthday card. Rows of rich purple flowers gently blow in the wind, as the heartfelt message helps capture that same mood. This is a beautiful birthday card to send to close friends & family members, whether you're celebrating together or sending your best wishes from miles away.

Lovely, lovely friend! May your birthday... - Juicy Lucy Designs
Wishing you a wonderful, Happy Birthday Delilah. With love from your Friends! Xoxo

Jos jedna jako velika torta,koju mozete poosluziti za vece okupljanje,rodendan,svadbu ili sl. Kombinacija,oraha,ljesnjak,krem sira,nut...
Gifs /Mensagens/ Dicas e Coisinhas da Mall

Happy Birthday To Someone Special birthday happy birthday happy birthday wishes birthday quotes happy birthday quotes birthday quote

A wish for a beautiful birthday

Decent Image Scraps: Beautiful Roses 5

Thank you Branka ❀️ πŸ€—

Hvala ti draga moja prijateljice na lepim zeljama a posebno na tvom prijateljstvu. ❀️
Zahvali Bino i njegovoj devojci πŸ˜ƒ

Torta za njih dvoje πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You for the Birthday Wishes!!!!!

woman,people,adult,sit,pretty,young,horizontal,indoors
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Happiest ever birthday to our dearest Nado, the epitome of beauty, love and innocence in our CC! Love you for your warmth, love, friendship, your beautiful images and for all that you are! God bless you with great health, lots of happiness, good fortune, peace, success and all that you desire! Have a wonderful birthday, enjoyyy!!

So a beautiful baby was born today...

sweetness!

She reached playfully for the bubbles and grew up to be a stylish lady...

(Right in my face this evening in the autorickshaw. ..bubbles ;) n trustme its like a worry buster .

Some flowers, cake and wishes for the birthday girl..
.Vamos viver mais um dia na certeza que no estamos ss... Deus est "florindo" o nosso caminho. ______Marta Souza

Anniversaire
Happy Birthday Classy Lady
wonderful birthday wishes for friend

Thank you Vibha for your wishes ❀️ πŸ€—

Just Because Day 27th August. Show your appreciation to anyone! Permalink : http://www.123greetings.com/events/just_because_day/on_just_because_day.html

child,little,cute,fun,love,family,baby,happiness
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

So, let's continue to celebrate...in her favourite color πŸ˜ƒ

I bet, Nada is back home preparing for her BD Party, choosing her dress...

Love her choice...😊

Sugar Pageant Dresses for Girls 42544s

Choosing a ring for her special day...😊

Emerald and diamond rings by JB Star. More

It's you day! Happy Birthday.NADA!!!
We decorated CC with lots of baloons...😊

Lynn Horrabin - balloons

And cakes are ready, too...πŸ˜ƒ

(GWSCSFJ) SHABBY COTTAGE ROSE DECORATED FAKE CAKE CHARMING!!

Birthday Queen party birthday happy birthday birthday wishes birthday quote birthday friend my birthday birthday greetings cute birthday

Drinks are ready, as well...πŸ˜ƒ

Gin Fizz mit Gurke, Ingwer und Basilikum ist eine tolle und erfrischende Kombination fr den Sommer. Feine Ginspezialitten findest Du in unserem Onlineshop: https://gegessenwirdimmer.de/produkt-kategorie/kaffee-tee-und-getraenke/#gin-und-vodka

Caipirinha alkoholfrei: Zutaten 1 Limette(n) 2 TL Rohrzucker 6 cl Ginger Ale Ergibt ca. 9 cl ohne Eis. Die Limette in kleine Stcke schneiden und zusammen mit dem Rohrzucker (mglichst fein gemahlenen verwenden) in einen Tumbler geben. Beides mit einem Stel zerdrcken. 3 EL zerstoenes Eis und Ginger Ale hinzufgen, umrhren. Mit einem kurzen Trinkhalm servieren.

And I am ready to dance the whole night through...(had few drinks already πŸ˜†)

dance dancing party hard trending #GIF on #Giphy via #IFTTT http://gph.is/225cK7I

Happy birthday comment gifsNada !

even i cannot top these words !!! happy birthday !! may your day be as sweet as you !! 0000 : c ) celebrate ...cake ..ice cream and fun !!! I only wish Walt could see this... he always loved the magic of Cinderella. Cinderella (2015)

Feliz cumpleaos querida amiga, que tengas un hermoso dia y un maravilloso ao, que Dios te regale cada dia muchas sonrisas y miles de bendiciones, te quiero mucho... --- http://tipsalud.com ----- #compartirvideos.es #happy-birthday

Sister Birthday Cards for Facebook | Happy Birthday Wishes - Greetings Cards | via Facebook | We Heart It

Happy birthday to me (: Alhamdulillah 1 year older. InSha Allah things will be much better in the future. Ameen Yaa Allah Al Hayyu Al Qayyun. My dear Allah, please be happy with me when we meet. June 21, 14. (EM)

Green birthday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Preparations are strenuous ...

Love

I'm ready πŸ˜ƒ
Emerald Flower Girl Dress 3m5T OliviaKateCouture Etsy, $145,00 ohh my gosh she is the cutest little princess :)
Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADO

Cake for you, I don't know what is your favorite, but still:

Some Flowers:

Now Me joining the PartyπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³y:

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADO

Cake for you, I don't know what is your favorite, but still:

Some Flowers:

Now Me joining the PartyπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³y:

Thank you Padmaja ❀️ πŸ€—

Decent Image Scraps: Beautiful Roses 5

Thank you for delicious cake πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Tatty Teddy Bear

Hello Nado, our sweet Birthday Girl ❀️ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I can see that our home is filled with beautiful BD wishes, sweet cakes and laughter...😊
What a happy place πŸ₯³

Once again All the best for your Birthday, my dear Nada ❀️

Birthday Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, Hi5, TaggedNada !

I just arrived home and immediately came here to enjoy in celebrations with cool drink in my hand...and cup of coffee...So here is coffee for all of you sweet girls...πŸ˜ƒ

Birthday Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, Hi5, Tagged

Here, I found a perfect gift for you...a magic shoes for a Nature's Lover πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

25 : ... Read More

Wishing you all the best ...❀️

Cute Tatty Teddy ~ With All My Love.
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
⭐️Happy Birthday, Nada !⭐️

Image result for Birthday green flowers
NadaπŸ€— , our dearest cute baby❀️ , so happy to know that you were born on this day ! It's a celebration time for all of us , your Rainbow friends ! Just wanted to say that πŸ€— ---
Image result for happy birthday wishes to a best friend poem
A small cake as a token of our love , a bunch of colorful flowers just like our love ,we are all here to greet you, our cute birthday girl !😊
Related image
Image result for happy birthday wishes to a best friend poem

The meaning of friendship

The world thinks that it knows,

But it's only we the Rainbow friends

Who know the real highs and lows

Everyone thinks that being best friends

Of laughs, fights, smiles, and games,

But I am proud that I have a precious friend

Like you to give the company in this IF journey.

Happy birthday Nado .πŸ€—

Edited by Avyakta - 7 years ago