Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Welcome back Madi , missed you so much πŸ€—
I am so happy to see your sweet face back here ❀️

Welcome graphics

https://www.facebook.com/123ato/photos/a.345791082161567.78160.345777838829558/839037999503537/?type=1

Thank you Branka for these lovely words .πŸ€—
Image result for thank you gif
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Today is a proper rainy day, dark, gloomy, overcast skies pounding the thirsty earth with heavy rains! Guess, monsoons have finally arrived.

Nice creations, Madi, and kids are always so sharp with intelligent questions, gosh, your graphic alternatives to the kids for you would have answered their queries, possibly will never ask such questions againπŸ˜†

I'm in love with the color of this infant's eyes!

Have a good day everyone! Some quotes for today:

If only this were true... but all in all don't let other people's lack of integrity change the beautiful person you are, because some people don't give back what they get

Trust, respect, loyalty

wow this might be my next tattoo - LOVE.
Hearts are wild creatures

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Ohh,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so everyone is keen to know what happened tonight while I was trying to make them sleep early ?!!

Whenever mothers are about to slip into coma or taking her last breath , [ a sort of !!] with excessive exhaustion, kids will normally tend to ask" intellectually stimulating questions" with much enthusiasm such as -- Why you are born as our mother ? Why dad married you ,why not a goooggaaal 😑?that's what Sheru asked me before sleeping and got this answer -- If not me then a Boochimai[ acco to them, boochmai is a devil !😲] would have been married your father, and she would love to give you bath throughout the day and made you wear 4/5 dresses at a time !😑 [They hate to take bath and wear clothes!πŸ˜•]
Or else a grass skirt wearing tribal mother will come and ask you to sleep in the backyard with her on the branch of a tree !! 😳
Why are kids so small for so long ? Can't they grow up overnight?πŸ˜•

Madhu for YouπŸ€—:

cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

"Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have":

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Happy Birthday to your Son, Padmaja πŸ€—
I want him all the best. πŸ˜ƒ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks A lot NadoπŸ€—
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday dear Nada ..πŸ₯³Slikovni rezultat za sretan roendan nada
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Ivone12 thumbnail
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday

Today, 27th of June is a special day, because it is a Birthday of our dear Nada ❀️

So Bino, his littlefriend 😳 and me are ready for a BD celebration...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Happy Birthday Summer!

. More

Happy Birthday! More

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADA Birthday mini graphics Birthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphics

SRETAN TI RODJENDAN NADO, OD SVEG SRCA !!! Birthday mini graphics
Our sweet ...

Geburtstag

I wish to you, my dear Nada❀️ , all the best for your Birthday, lots of love, joy and happiness, and above all a good health. May all your wishes come true, and may a success and good fortune be with you ...whatever you do...I am so blessed to get to know you here on this IF journey, and so lucky that I can call you my friend...You bring so much joy in this CC and you make it so beautiful and happy with your posts...We all love you and are grateful to have you with us...❀️

Always be happy, my dear friend πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Dance in This moment

Zelim ti od sveg srca draga moja Nado sve najljepse za tvoj rodjendan πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— , da te zdravlje dobro sluzi i da mi uvek budes vesela i nasmejana, srecna i radosna ...Neka ti se ispune sve zelje i snovi...Ja sam neizmerno zahvalna Bogu sto sam na svom putu kroz ovaj forum srela tebe i sto te mogu nazvati svojom prijateljicom...Ljubim te i grlim ...Budi mi uvek srecna i bericetna, i okruzena dobrim ljudima...❀️

Happy Birthday!
Birthday Wishes For Friends

Buon Compleanno Plus Fireworks graphicsHearts graphics

Lavender Happy Birthday Wishes Card : A soothing purple sunset creates the most serene setting for this sentimental birthday card. Rows of rich purple flowers gently blow in the wind, as the heartfelt message helps capture that same mood. This is a beautiful birthday card to send to close friends & family members, whether you're celebrating together or sending your best wishes from miles away.

Lovely, lovely friend! May your birthday... - Juicy Lucy Designs
Wishing you a wonderful, Happy Birthday Delilah. With love from your Friends! Xoxo

Jos jedna jako velika torta,koju mozete poosluziti za vece okupljanje,rodendan,svadbu ili sl. Kombinacija,oraha,ljesnjak,krem sira,nut...
Gifs /Mensagens/ Dicas e Coisinhas da Mall

Happy Birthday To Someone Special birthday happy birthday happy birthday wishes birthday quotes happy birthday quotes birthday quote

A wish for a beautiful birthday

Decent Image Scraps: Beautiful Roses 5
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Happiest ever birthday to our dearest Nado, the epitome of beauty, love and innocence in our CC! Love you for your warmth, love, friendship, your beautiful images and for all that you are! God bless you with great health, lots of happiness, good fortune, peace, success and all that you desire! Have a wonderful birthday, enjoyyy!!

So a beautiful baby was born today...

sweetness!

She reached playfully for the bubbles and grew up to be a stylish lady...

(Right in my face this evening in the autorickshaw. ..bubbles ;) n trustme its like a worry buster .

Some flowers, cake and wishes for the birthday girl..
.Vamos viver mais um dia na certeza que no estamos ss... Deus est "florindo" o nosso caminho. ______Marta Souza

Anniversaire
Happy Birthday Classy Lady
wonderful birthday wishes for friend