Good evening friends !! 😊 I am back --see ,

Related image

🤗

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!😊

Had a wonderful break, feeling so refreshed, it rained heavily there at night, we were in a covered roof top having dinner with the winds blowing fast and furious and the skies raging and sending out loud thunders and luminous lightning, so surreal, enjoyed the experience, it was pure bliss.😊

because of Jesus: after the rain
Rain dance

Happy birthday to your younger son, Padma, may all his wishes be fulfilled!

Proficiat Rta,geniet van deze mooie dag

Wonderful quotes, Avi, Branka, Padma! Beautiful images, Dragice! Yes, we celebrate love and steadfast loyalty, sisters in arms!

Sisterhood art print by claudiatremblay on Etsy

Hi 😊our youthful Vibha is writing poetry on the dancing of a raindrop in her inimitable literary style in the rainy night !!❤️ Love your description of rain , as wonderful as the music of the silent night's raindrops falling on your window panes! 🤗

Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Dragice for these lovely flowers !🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good to see you Avi 🤗 though you already flied to your Uni, and I was too late to catch you while you were here...😃😆

Thank you for informing us about Madi 🤗 , I'm so happy that she is back home...I just love Sherru and all his questions...😃😆

All good country singers get their inspiration early from home, family, and best friends. http://www.zazzle.com/gkcsewing

Thank you Branka for this lovely welcome!❤️🤗 i really missed you all. Spent my time there with all my loved ones, and reached to home today morning. From tomorrow onwards kids will start going to their new classes , they were too eager to go back to school after the summer vacation! Packed their bags and kept everything ready for tomorrow morning! 😊
It's ok --have a hearty laugh for this maddest mother ,until they sleep , they were monsters and whenever I watch them sleeping innocently, I feel like they are the most lovable kids!😆

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you for the coffee, and all the beautiful gifs and images, Dragice 🤗

This gif is so beautiful, and since Prats ❤️ was for so long a music of our hearts, she always made our hearts shiver with some special emotions, here are few siggies that I made long ago...😊

You are right Branka , she was our inspiration then and even now ! Missed her .
Beautiful siggies Teacherji . there is always something special in all your creations ..you decorate them so carefully like an artist who does while painting his inner thoughts as if flowing out with colorful emotions ! 👏
Viswasruti thumbnail

Grace was in all her smiles.

Heaven in her eye. In every gesture, dignity, and love.
Her smile beams like sunshine, which fills our hearts with love.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good night friends .❤️ Sweet dreams !🤗
Related image
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😃

Immy Belle Dress Saffron - Arnhem Clothing
nn027 thumbnail

Welcome back Vibha 😃

welcome back quotes
Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello friends , good evening to you all . It's Monday morning , a bit busy , but tempted to be with you all for a while because of the presence of our dearest friends here at this peaceful evening time !! Hi , Branka , Vibha , Padma , Dragica , so happy to be with you all .i think Nado is busy in her kid world !

Welcome back Vibha .🤗
Please convey our birthday wishes to your younger son Padma .
Happy Birthday, our dear friendPadma's lovely son !!😊 Many Happy returns of the day.😊
Image result for Happy birthday to a friend's son

Hello Avy 😛

Yes, I'm so busy these days. 😃

Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago