Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello friends , good evening to you all . It's Monday morning , a bit busy , but tempted to be with you all for a while because of the presence of our dearest friends here at this peaceful evening time !! Hi , Branka , Vibha , Padma , Dragica , so happy to be with you all .i think Nado is busy in her kid world !

Welcome back Vibha .๐Ÿค—
Please convey our birthday wishes to your younger son Padma .
Happy Birthday, our dear friendPadma's lovely son !!๐Ÿ˜Š Many Happy returns of the day.๐Ÿ˜Š
Image result for Happy birthday to a friend's son

Thank you Avi for your beautiful Wishes. By the way my younger Son's name is Aditya Sairam.
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Nice to see Avi here, hugs to you!๐Ÿค—

Padma must be busy today, of course boys enjoy with their friends seeing them happy makes mothers happy! Enjoy the day, Padma and go down nostalgia lane, remembering all things associated with your son.

Good night all!

Thank you Vibha๐Ÿค—
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends ๐Ÿค—

Friend

It is good to see Vibha back ๐Ÿค—

Hope that Madi will be here soon, as well ๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday to your Son, Padmaja ๐Ÿค— May he always be happy and blessed, successful in everything he do, and may all his wishes and dreams come true...๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Birthday!

Trendy kaartje met snor met engelse typografie. Vrolijke kaart voor verjaardag van vriend of vriendin of familielid.

Thank you Branka๐Ÿค—
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good evening friends !! ๐Ÿ˜Š I am back --see ,
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good evening friends !! ๐Ÿ˜Š I am back --see ,

Related image

Welcome Back Madhu๐Ÿค—

Avi had shared an interesting incident about you and Sheru. That she was laughing while remembering the same. Also she said you will elaborate about it more. What made Sheru to have such a big doubt๐Ÿ˜†
Viswasruti thumbnail
Padmaja , the mother of Aditya โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Few families are so attached that they treat their friend's children as important as their own children. We could see such families rarely these days but quite common with friends families! Wishing a son on his birthday is a happy thing, Happy Birthday to the child of our own friend Padma !
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Branka there are lot of incidents about my younger son. He was a premature baby, hence he was falling sick until 5 years old. After that gradually his health picked-up after vaccination and all. Due to this he was pampered and the result he became careless. You know I always used to purchase toys which are hard to break, and once I purchased 3 Tricycles in 1 consecutive year when he was small๐Ÿ˜†.

This habit of carelessness is still there, but he can handle any situation in the absence of his father and elder brother. That brings me a little relief.

Madhu my lappy is getting hot, I will read about your Sheru tomorrow. Until then.

Good Night Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Padmaja , the mother of Aditya โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Few families are so attached that they treat their friend's children as important as their own children. We could see such families rarely these days but quite common with friends families! Wishing a son on his birthday is a happy thing, Happy Birthday to the child of our own friend Padma !
Related image

Thank you Madhu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Welcome Back Madhu๐Ÿค—

Avi had shared an interesting incident about you and Sheru. That she was laughing while remembering the same. Also she said you will elaborate about it more. What made Sheru have such a big doubt๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so everyone is keen to know what happened tonight while I was trying to make them sleep early ?!!
Whenever mothers are about to slip into coma or taking her last breath , [ a sort of !!] with excessive exhaustion, kids will normally tend to ask" intellectually stimulating questions" with much enthusiasm such as -- Why you are born as our mother ? Why dad married you ,why not a goooggaaal ๐Ÿ˜ก?that's what Sheru asked me before sleeping and got this answer -- If not me then a Boochimai[ acco to them, boochmai is a devil !๐Ÿ˜ฒ] would have been married your father, and she would love to give you bath throughout the day and made you wear 4/5 dresses at a time !๐Ÿ˜ก [They hate to take bath and wear clothes!๐Ÿ˜•]
Or else a grass skirt wearing tribal mother will come and ask you to sleep in the backyard with her on the branch of a tree !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Why are kids so small for so long ? Can't they grow up overnight?๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good night Padma .๐Ÿค—
Welcome back Vibha . So happy for you, that you enjoyed the cool breeze at the rainy night! โค๏ธ
Image result for rainy night quotes
Related image
Image result for rainy night quotes