Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Good afternoon dear friends Sunbathing and summer mini graphics

Have a peaceful, beautiful Sunday 😊

/ , ,

35 Pictures That Prove The World Isn't Such A Bad Place

For more GOOD LUCK CLICK HERE http://www.tranquilwaters.uk.com/luckandwishes To MAKE a WISH (It's FREE to do, of course) CLICK HERE http://www.myangelcardreadings.com/makeawish OR Make a fairy wish & have it sprinkled with fairy dust, here http://www.myangelcardreadings.com/fairymagic OR at the lucky wishing well, here http://www.myangelcardreadings.com/fairieslivehere Good luck from me!

Happy Sunday quotes quote days of the week sunday sunday quotes happy sunday its sunday
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragica πŸ€— Hope you are enjoying your Sunday in some nice shade πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for coffee, it is so nice when a fresh coffee is waiting for you, when you finally arrive home πŸ˜ƒ

Sunday coffee πŸ˜†

Enjoy your Sunday, have a beautiful day 😊

What makes your soul #HAPPY?! :)

LostBumblebee: A Whole Lot of Something...
πŸ˜†

Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😊

16507932_757787854372996_7667221628231155389_n.jpg (960960)

Hello Nada πŸ€— Enjoy your Sunday 😊

Thank you for this amazing purple collage ⭐️ Love it

sunday sprche - Google-Suche

Heart To Heart
Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello my dear Rainbow friends , after Branka's return the pages are simply flying !! ❀️ Songs , musical quotes, magical pictures by Dragice and artistic creations by Bikica, on top of all these, the honey dipped lovely expressions of our own Sneha ...Love's words! πŸ€—

Hope Vibha is enjoying in her short outing,❀️ and Madi must be packing her bags for her return journey. πŸ€—
Hope our Nado the lovely kid is fine in her kid paradise! πŸ€—
Thank you, Branka for introducing new words to us .❀️
Padma , have seen the very meaningful discussions you and Nataly involved there in DSDT Forum .thanks for all those links, will read .
Good morning friends .😊

Related image

Hello Avi, my dear πŸ€—
I'm so happy to see your smiling face 😊
Love the quote you posted ⭐️ Each of us is a little drop that together produce a whirlpool of beautiful friendship, and everlasting happiness...😊 Love to share this place with all of you ❀️ Waiting for Monday to see Vibha's and Madi's (perhaps?) happy faces πŸ˜ƒ

DONNA GREEN-26

1620437_731647846906924_1723499489_n.jpg 526518 pixels
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning allπŸ˜ƒ

Could not come yesterday night, went for shopping alongwith my Sons. My younger Son's birthday is on 26th. It was late when we came back.

So Vibha is on holiday, Madhu is at her Parents house. Hope both of them are enjoying.

Wishing you all Branka, Nado, ivony and Avi A Very happy Week-end.

Hello Padmaja πŸ€— Thank you for your wishes 😊

I am sure that you are busy preparing your younger Son's birthday...πŸ˜ƒ What a nice way to spent Sunday...😊 Cooking mini graphics

Baking clip art

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Padmaja πŸ€— Thank you for your wishes 😊

I am sure that you are busy preparing your younger Son's birthday...πŸ˜ƒ What a nice way to spent Sunday...😊 Cooking mini graphics

Baking clip art

Thank you Branka for your warm words.

By the way my Son's Birthday is on 26th Monday i.e Tomorrow. He is planning to enjoy with his friends. As for me I can only wish him good luck, good health, Long life. Fruitful and meaningful for ever.
cygnet9 thumbnail
"Happy Sunday! If you are happy today, share this joy with the Lord, if you are sad, find strength in God, and remember that He is always in your heart".

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Thank you Padmy πŸ€—
Since some seminars years ago I know about the plight of the surrogate mothers in India but these articles you've posted just prove that the current situation is much more seriously than I thought... you already know that I'm totally against surrogacy...in Dil Se Dil Tak, for me Teni represents all of these poor surrogate mothers... that's the reason why I'm fully on Teni's side now even more than to beginning of the show... the surrogate mothers have the right to be happy just like any other women... so, I don't care on which way, all what I want is that Teni will be happy too...😳

Even I want Teni's happiness, not that she is a surrogate but she is a genuine girl with all her flaws. At the same time I don't want her to be a second women in Parth's life. There is a person called Aman who loves her the way she is and I so wish that she should realise it and find where her true happiness lies.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!😊
Had a wonderful break, feeling so refreshed, it rained heavily there at night, we were in a covered roof top having dinner with the winds blowing fast and furious and the skies raging and sending out loud thunders and luminous lightning, so surreal, enjoyed the experience, it was pure bliss.😊

because of Jesus: after the rain
Rain dance

Happy birthday to your younger son, Padma, may all his wishes be fulfilled!

Proficiat Rta,geniet van deze mooie dag

Wonderful quotes, Avi, Branka, Padma! Beautiful images, Dragice! Yes, we celebrate love and steadfast loyalty, sisters in arms!

Sisterhood art print by claudiatremblay on Etsy
Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Where is Madi? Welcome back dear friend!
Jordi Labanda
Friends by drakonarinka Luna and Ginny