Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Afternoon Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

No power since morning, so came now. Hope every one safe and secure in their respective zone.

So Natty here are the previous links of the articles. These articles are on the wake of a raid conducted on a fertility clinic in my city, which do Surrogacy business. Just read these articles and see the plight of the Surrogate mothers.I am compelled to post these after seeing DSDT show and its tracks😑

http://epaper.deccanchronicle.com/articledetailpage.aspx?id=8393921

http://epaper.deccanchronicle.com/articledetailpage.aspx?id=8385796

Here it is today's article:

http://epaper.deccanchronicle.com/articledetailpage.aspx?id=8400847

Vibha enjoy your week-end. Will receive you on Monday πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Padmaja πŸ€— Good evening to you 😊

Thank you for those links...Surrogacy is such a delicate matte..., I guess, from your reaction, that you do not like the way they approach to that subject in DSDT...I am reading pages from last page forward, so I have no clue what this is all about...πŸ˜•

Have a beautiful Weekend my dear friend...Sorry for power cuts, understand you so well, we also had few recently...

Almost!!!! Had xmas party today, another one tomorrow and then again on Sat. Uhhh busy busy:)
πŸ˜†

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

"Real friendship is when misfits come together and find that they're the perfect fits for each other".

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Lovely quote Padmaja.
Good night dear 😊

See glitterboo2's Animated Gif on Photobucket. Click to play

Beautiful Quote Padmaja, and so true 😊

Love this Good Night Picture Nado, with all those sparkling stars...so beautiful 😊

This photo and quote show how friendship bonds begin at a young age and is carried on throughout ones life. Certain friendships may change or end but no matter what people always have some sort of friendship bond with others.

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Sigurno ti je bilo predivno, Dragice... Ova predivna priroda, to zelenilo koje se ogleda u rijeci je stvarno prekrasno i pravi je Bozji dar...Sigurna sam da si uzivala u svakom trenutku provedenom tamo...😊 Mreznica i taj kraj oko te prekrasne rijeke stvarno zasluzuje da bude proglasena za Park prirode (ako vec nije)

I am sure that you enjoyed by the river...Just by looking at this pictures I already feel much better and not so hot...Looks like a Paradise...😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

I don't know mama if I'm on the right path... the only thing I know is that the time passes but the pain, emptiness and meaninglessness are getting bigger and bigger...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_lqa_QdLaA[/YOUTUBE]

What to say, I know it is not easy...But what other options do we have but to continue with our lives the best we can...Thinking on you and keeping you in my prayers...πŸ€—

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Very meaningful quotes, Padma and Nats! Nats,our destiny is planned and written much before we are born, we just play our role and go away, how we play determines our karma or destiny later!

Branka, thunder and lightning are beautiful to look at from afar but if caught in it, can be quite scary. always wonder what do strays feel during this experience, guess become brave-hearts!

Pretty pics of nature, Dragice!

We had some rains with thunder last evening, temperatures cooled and everything seems well in the world!

See this Instagram photo by @what_i_saw_in_nyc 5,684 likes

Petrichor
We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. Picture Quotes.

Hello Vibha πŸ€—...

I agree with everything you said to Nataly...I really do believe that what you said...😊

I feel bad for the stray dogs, because I can see how Bino is scared and terrified during thunderstorm...Here in Belgrade people are taking care about stray dogs, so I kind of, like to believe that every stray dog have someone close by while it is thundering...

Happy to hear that you had some rain that cooled the temperature...You must be sleeping like a baby after that...πŸ˜ƒ

Love that Word...Petrichor, and love it's meaning...Love to walk through woods after rain...And I just LOVE love that quote...it is so true...😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Beautiful siggy Dragice πŸ‘β­οΈ LOVE IT!!!! ❀️

Eu Amo Criana Outlet Loja de roupa infantil para menino e menina, moda infantil de roupas para bebs e crianas, camisetas, vestidos, bermudas, saia, calas jeans, casacos, blusas, conjuntos. Hello Kitty, Brandili, Quimby, Alakazzo, Fakini, Elian, Pluk Plak e muitas outras marcas consagradas voc encontra aqui, parcelado em 6x e com preo bem barato e frete grtis a partir de R$ 149,90 - http://www.euamocrianca.com.br

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Oh, a double post, IF is driving me mad!

Let's fill it with nature pics, enjoy!

lsleofskye: Choose the path thats right for YOU
More
deer in the distance
location54: Enchanted Forest || Source || Location54

Thank you for this beautiful, serene pictures of woodland, Vibha πŸ€—
They are so magical and dreamy...like from fairytale...I am fortunate enough to have one little forest close to my home, and that is such a blessing in this hot weather...I am going very often, before sun sets, with Bino and some friends with their dogs to walk in that wood...It is so peaceful, cool and so beautiful...😊

52071-excellentquotations-com-enza-currenti.jpg (480480)

Had to share this photo from Pinterest. Looks like a beautiful morning. All that's needed is a cup of coffee!

Nemophilist ~English (Greek origin) ne-'mo-fe-list
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Have to go now...While roaming around I found some siggies that Biki made...such an explosion of Prats beauty and expressions...she was such an inspiration to so many people who still love her and miss her so much ❀️

Credit for siggies: Bikica ❀️
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za sladoled slike
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago