Posted: 7 years ago

Gud night.πŸ˜ƒ

Happy beginning new week, my friends πŸ˜ƒ

Gud night. Happy beginning new week

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Always forget to tell Nats, love your choice of songs!

No problem Vibhy πŸ€—, the main thing is you enjoy it...😊

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

I'm late, because I was baking all morning πŸ˜ƒ

.Amy Stebbins...living a fashionable life. : HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN

Chocolate Seduction Cake - Neiman Marcus. Gorgeous photo!

Because, guess what...another member of our CC has a BD today...⭐️

Our Happy Birthday Donuts have received attention from coast to coast in magazines as well as food blogs. We make these raised donuts fresh each morning just for you and top them in an assortment of our most popular flavors, just like their bigger brothers & sisters! Want the birthday star's name also? Additional letters, just $2 each. To add a name, please select the appropriate amount of extra letters from the drop down menu. Once added to your cart you will be prompted to write in t..

loveliegreenie : Photo

And that girl is no one else but my one and only OL daughter ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday my sweet Baby πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Rainbow birthday party, rainbow backdrop, rainbow circles Megan Edwards Photography | Delaware Ohio Photographer

Glitter photo shoot - black and gold

Birthday Greeting

❀️HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALY ❀️

So cute

Wishing you from all my heart all the best for your Birthday, my sweet Baby ❀️ .
I am so thankful to meet you here on IF and I will never forget a hillarious time we had together in those happier times. I know that Birthdays will never be the same, but know that I am thinking of you today and wish you a good health above all and lots of love and happines to surround you always...πŸ€— Love you ❀️

Delightful
Girl Flowers Birthday Illustration

Geburtstagsbilder

And here is your babysitter getting ready for celebration πŸ˜ƒ

Another year older, but still looking MARVELLOUS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

AM sure they will happy birthday doll <3 <3 More

πŸ˜ƒ

Have a happy birthday

Happy birthday love

Here are some flowers for you, together with best wishes...

Marija-Ozhigova

Thank you mama ❀️ thank you for thinking on me πŸ€— thank you to be here for me 😭
I spent my birthday in Draca monastery...

in the ancient church of St. Nicholas, praying for my son... πŸ’”

talking with the Hilandar monk Onuphrius... Hilandar - Wikipedia

talking to the prioress Jelena...

who call me exactly on my birthday to show me for the very first time the small silver-plated casket with the holy relics of the holy prophet Isaiah, the gift of my son to the monastery Draca...

to make that small casket of fine Walnut and to post it in the Draca monastery took more than a year and finished on my birthday, without any influence from me ... this is the best birthday gift I can wish... I'm so thankful to God...❀️
Mama, you was with me in this whole time... we were connected either by SMS or by different signs which only we two understood... I don't know how to thank you... there's no words, no image, no quote which can express my gratitude to you... maybe only this song can do that...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9KHo9z86rA[/YOUTUBE]

Viswasruti thumbnail
😊Good morning friends . Here I am in this beautiful morning time to greet my dearest friend , my lovely SS , my mentor who grabbed me from that secluded place where I was stranded , bidding adieu to all our friends from the last post of that HHN forum , she included my name here over this Rainbow , taken me in to her fold , hugged me with all her love when I was sad , danced with me whenever I was happy and as a teacher encouraged me for simple siggies too , for ordinary words !
It is amazing ! How many treasures can be held in one's tiny heart ?!!β€οΈπŸ€—
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
It is amazing ! How many treasures can be held in one's tiny heart ?!!β€οΈπŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

Our friends enrich our lives in so many ways. They can be as close, or even closer, than siblings and they offer a type of unique companionship you won't find in other types of relationships. Your friend's birthday is, therefore, truly a cause for celebration!
Today we all assembled here to celebrate the special day of a lovely person, who is our guiding force in this Forum!

Here is the reporter Madhuri with Cameraman Bino on your own IF TV live'. Today's breaking news is ---

On otherwise calm and cool Rainbow CC place there is an argument going on between the members in that morning time! We take you there where this argument is going on for the 'live' relay.

Who is going to start the celebrations!!

Bouquet

Vibha and her Rainbow friends -- Since we are the most important part of her life now,since yesterday night 12 am we are active here ; we should be the 1st one to do the honor.

The Floral Gardens and Spring --You may be the most active. But, we are ardent fans of her .She placed us in her words and sharing us with all her friends !!We should get the first chance to greet her on this special day , the floral gardens and the fragrances argued !

The River Danube, Sava, and the Medved Nica Mountains --- In chorus those rivers and hills claimed the proprietary rights over her, argued that she loves those more than any place on earth!So we want to take her there for the celebration, we should be the 1st one to do it!-- The entire Nature tried to be the first one to greet her !

The Moon and the Stars---claimed that those are very close to her heart. Every night she prefers to look at the sky to enrich her energies, to have a chat with her lovely Angels. And the sky reminded everyone that she loves the sky most, that's why she named her thread as Somewhere Over The Rainbow! So it'll be apt for that group to start the function!

Madhuri and her sons -- Instead of all the other groups, we the musicians should get the opportunity to be the 1st one to start the celebrations!

Padmaja and Nataly -It is more important to express feelings and Greetings. It is not important who will be the 1st one to express those😊

The cameraman Bino --Instead of fighting, I suggest an acid test'. πŸ˜‰When she will arrive today, based on her activity, we will find out whom she favors more and that group will get the privilege to do it 1st.

Out of love, they all have agreed to undergo acid test' to find out who is her most' favorite today!

Rainbow avatarsI would much rather be at home, painting rainbow colors on my face..picking flowers..and taking pictures. This is beautiful (:

πŸ˜ƒ Here she comes, --with bated breath they all waiting there ,to know whom she loves most. Let's see what she is doing--

Oh, First she visited the spring garden and the well-trimmed lawn, and inquired about its fragrances and gave some friendly advice to those trees and bushes!Those trees swayed with happiness for her hugs and smiles.

Now she met the Rainbow members and spent a long time there as she has to catch up many things there and also appreciated them for being so active and creative, which made the CC members very happy

Oh, she is looking a bit sleepy, obviously ... because she went on reading the posts in CC and read various analyses with a passion (or patience?) about many matters and gave her take on various issues.

OK... she is done with her morning visits and replied to all her messages. Every group is confident that she loves them more than others!

She first met the Rainbow group, which consists Vibha ,Nado , Padma , Dragice , Nataly , Avyakta, and Madhuri !!

Ultimately they realized that each and every friend belongs to each and every group !! Means there is no other group except the friendly RAINBOWIANS in the universe as a bouquet of love to that glistening star , worth of the Sun and the Moon ! birthday ecards for someone special

They all realized that the Love loves the love most!❀️

Home graphics

It's time to partying!

Sarath and Hemu started playing the music to add the zest to the party!

The lady who sat there with an expressionless face is their deaf mother !! because of their repeated musical symphonies!😳😳

There the music started and the songs too! The birthday girl entered with pomp and show to blow the candle and cut the cake!

Image result for happy birthday greetings to a very special friend

May everything happy
and everything bright
be yours on your birthday
from morning till night!

And then throughout the year
may the same thing hold true
so that each day is filled
with life's best things for you!

Have a Happy Birthday
πŸ€—Our dearest friend Sneha...Love .πŸ€—

May your Birthday bring
you as much happiness
as you give to everyone
who knows you till now !!

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Happy birthday dearest Nataly, hoping that all your wishes get fulfilled, stay blessed always and may happiness and peace surround you forever! Be happy today, it will make your son too very happy, see he is lighting a special star for you tonight, enjoy and have a great day and a marvellous year ahead!

Happy Birthday! Make a Wish!
De laatste dagen voor het feest zijn enorm spannend. Bijna iedereen is op de hoogte van het feest. Er komen filmpjes op Youtube' met felicitaties voor Luke. Becky en het team proberen Luke zoveel mogelijk af te leiden van het internet, door allerlei smoesjes.
YUMMY YUM ... a wonderful cupcake .. with whippy frosting ...i want one .. or two.. ! ooo :c ) for MY birthday !!...:
Have a happy birthday
Happy birthday Diva #compartirvideos #videowatsapp
Happy Birthday More

See, all your friends, celebrating here!

Ne gelukkige verjaardag en geniet ervan ...tot gauw met n lekker wijntje erbij! xx
Pgina creada con el fin de compartir mensajes de amistad, amor.Reflexiones, mensajes positivos...Con cario Anglica,Chile

Something to make you smile...
Siddharth Shukla Sexy Photos - Siddharth Shukla Rare and Unseen Images, Pictures, Photos & Hot HD Wallpapers

Yeahhh... the speed in the combination with all of those ceps... Vibhy, Vibhy... πŸ˜† you exactly knew what I need...πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6q78HIfdbI[/YOUTUBE]

as for the "I can't be there"...

if God wants, one day you will be my guest and I will guide you through Lichtenstein castle with pleasure, it's only 14 km from my flat...πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy belated birthday our dear friend Nataly .πŸ€—

Hvala ti Dragice πŸ€— hvala ti ne samo na ovoj rodjendanskoj cestitci vec i na tvojim suzama koje si isplakala nad mojom sudbinom... malo je, mnogo je malo ljudi koji bi zaplakali nad sudbinom nekog koga nikad u zivotu nisu vidjeli a ti si jedna od tih rjetkih ljudi... ❀️ idemo dalje...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t95eQGIG-dk[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Last but not the least:

Stay Happy and Healthy always. Your Son is always with you by your Side. So smile for himπŸ€—

I will do it... so God help me, I will do it... I will smile for him... I will smile for my Angel with blond hair and green eyes...❀️ he had so many girl friends and all of them have said the same thing: damn, who gave you such an killer smile... 😭 😭 😭

What should I say Padmy πŸ€—, in the main time we know each other so good...you knew what I'm trying this whole time to do... to smile for my beautiful Angel, to smile for the beauty which was gifted to me by God... thank you Padmy ❀️

As for your birthday gift, it's a full hit my buddy...there's still nothing to change, the anatomy has always been my favorite subject...πŸ˜›

it's too hot but never mind, I'm paramedic anyway... πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ5_aKOWIb0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
⭐️Happy Birthday, Branka !⭐️
Related image

❀️ Happy birthday to a very special person who makes my life so amazing just being a part of it! While walking down the life's difficult path, I met you as a member of IF. asked for a favor, to post your words in another place, but surprisingly in return, you have taken my heart, only to fill it with your love and compassion!
You're thought of all year
Much more than you know,
And now it is the best day
For telling you so!
Image result for happy birthday poems to a very special friend

Im so glad to have such an amazing person in my life! Thank you for being always there for me. May your special day bring you a huge joy and a true happiness!

bday wishes for someone special

Thank you for being a special friend to me very lovely, completely dedicated and totally caring.!I always consider it as an honor to have you as my friend !Greeting my amazing friend on this special day with fondest hugs and warmest wishes!

Image result for happy birthday poems to a very special friend

You are such a special blessing to me and I wish you a wonderful Birthday filled with love, joy and all good things you enjoy most!