Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Caughtup with this one and its already turned a bit bitchy 😆 but Junaid looks so good despite the predictable quadrangle love story!
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
Junaidkhanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I am loving this drama and loving Minal. Junaid Khan is looking so good and he is improving in acting as well.

I can see why Azhar will fall in love with Minal, she is someone who is honest in everything and does not hide what she feels & thoughts.

To me Sana was overreacting and was being unnecessary possessive about both guys.

I think Azher should go with the girl who makes him laugh, which Minal does.

Totally agree except ur saying abt junaid's improvement in his performance..he has always been a good actor..im sure u hvnt seen him in ye mera deewanapan hai, firaaq, ranj e aashnai, main kaisey kahun, marzi, sunyaara, ghari do ghari n even jalti rait par. True, he doesnt hv many successful dramas or strong roles. But that doesnt make him a weak performer.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Junaidkhanfan

Totally agree except ur saying abt junaid's improvement in his performance..he has always been a good actor..im sure u hvnt seen him in ye mera deewanapan hai, firaaq, ranj e aashnai, main kaisey kahun, marzi, sunyaara, ghari do ghari n even jalti rait par. True, he doesnt hv many successful dramas or strong roles. But that doesnt make him a weak performer.

Actually I have seen his debut drama and not many of his other serial. So can you suggest me any of hos other good serials.

I have liked him as a singer as well.
Junaidkhanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Actually I have seen his debut drama and not many of his other serial. So can you suggest me any of hos other good serials.

I have liked him as a singer as well.

Ok. The shows i mentioned above are his best works. Ye mera deewanapan hai, main kaisey kahun and sunyaara are my most favourite plays. Silsilay starts from tomorrow. Much excited abt that too. Thays and Khasara too seem extremely promising. If u like to see clips from his best plays, join me on insta. Yes i like him as a singer as well. I keep listening to his songs. Among old songs, i like sab bhulake n nishaan the most.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

How I wish this serial had another lead female. The lack of chemistry between Junaid and Sharmeen makes it hard to believe that the strong headed, tough tempered Aazar behaves so sweet with Minal.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think the actress playing Minal is just fine and she does have some chemistry with Junaid. In fact I look forward to their interactions, more then Sana and Azher.
Sana's possessiveness will repel Azhar from her, she kind of makes him feel caged. While Minal is refreshing to him because of her care free nature, that he could not help but feel a pull towards her.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This serial started off well with a promising different story with strong characters. I was eager to watch an office love story, working ladies, and some interesting ads picturizing. but sadly it entered the old rotine of office politics , triangle, desperate vamp and useless male lead. why can't Azar just say that he isn't interested in Sana? and why is boss after Minal? Sana is too much. even for Anum I can't tolerate such a despo.
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ali Safeena is pretty dependable as an antagonist. Same for Anum Fayyaz. Palwasha is just too bland on the screen to be a lead.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: JNam

Ali Safeena is pretty dependable as an antagonist. Same for Anum Fayyaz. Palwasha is just too bland on the screen to be a lead.

@Red. yes , she ruined the show for me .