Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

First episode:

It started off very well, with a fresh and different consept. Aazar (Junaid) is an ad director, Sana (Anum) is his assistant. and she cares for him. but he is unaware of it. they lost their job due creative differences with thier agency, and because of Aazar's attitude. They met with an old friend Farhan (Ali Safina) who is willing to open an ad company and want to work with them. Farhan proposed Sana. but it seems that she is in love with Aazar and isn't willing to marry the other guy.

Coming to the boring cast.. Minal (Shameen Ali) is a lovely girl who lives with her sister, mom and mammo. her sister's mom in law demanded them to buy a flat for her son, before rukhsati. they are poor, and they are afraid Minal's sister's life will be hell if her nikah got cancelled.

I just loved Anum's look , she's a delight to watch as a working lady who does her job well. she's well mannered unlike her boss . Junaid played the arrogant Aazar so good. but is yet to show some feelings. his relation with his father is a sweet one though.
I don't know why ..but I need to digest Shameen Ali before accepting her as a heroine.

okay this looks good!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All of Junaid's shows have such nice OSTS 😆

Junaidkhanfan thumbnail

First episode:

It started off very well, with a fresh and different consept. Aazar (Junaid) is an ad director, Sana (Anum) is his assistant. and she cares for him. but he is unaware of it. they lost their job due creative differences with thier agency, and because of Aazar's attitude. They met with an old friend Farhan (Ali Safina) who is willing to open an ad company and want to work with them. Farhan proposed Sana. but it seems that she is in love with Aazar and isn't willing to marry the other guy.

Coming to the boring cast.. Minal (Shameen Ali) is a lovely girl who lives with her sister, mom and mammo. her sister's mom in law demanded them to buy a flat for her son, before rukhsati. they are poor, and they are afraid Minal's sister's life will be hell if her nikah got cancelled.

I just loved Anum's look , she's a delight to watch as a working lady who does her job well. she's well mannered unlike her boss . Junaid played the arrogant Aazar so good. but is yet to show some feelings. his relation with his father is a sweet one though.
I don't know why ..but I need to digest Shameen Ali before accepting her as a heroine.

Loved the first episode. Junaid was such a feast for the eyes. Hopefully he gets more screen time in the upcoming episodes. Loved Azar n his father scene a lot. N those sweet little family moments in Minal's home. Didn't like Shermeen Ali as Minal tho.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted on One TV page:

AADAT EPISODE 1- WILL AZAR BE ABLE TO STAND AGAINST HIS PRINCIPLES FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS?

DECEMBER 13, 2017 | 383 Views

The hot-headed young man who changes jobs frequently because he cannot compromise on his principles. Otherwise outgoing and good-natured, Azar is very popular among his group of friends. His serious, responsible side contrasting to his quick temper and unbending attitude threaten to ruin their romance built in the first episode. On the other hand, Sana Emotionally unstable and insecure young woman.

Hopelessly in love with Azar, Sana follows him every time he leaves a job and joins the same office as him, will Sana be able to leave her ambitions for the betterment of Azar, or she will listen to her instincts for the first time. Aadat is not just about Azar & Sana, the story of chatty sister Rumi & Minaal emerged in the second segment of the first episode, the write maintained the sister gossips which will later unfold the blended & bond of sisterhood.

Later, Rumi's fianc Sarmad sent his mother to save the date of his marriage, but her greed and lust for money took over the previous relationship, however, Rumi and Manal's uncle restricted to further discussion, as he wants Rumi to maintain her composure until Sarmad gives his final call.

Azar & Sana left their recently joined job, and started looking for another, their friend Farhan who appears to be interested in Sana, inquires about Azar's latest approach, but Azar's look wasn't complimenting the conversation. Perhaps Sana met Farhan, and Farhan has something to say, and for that, the viewers have to wait for the second episode.

On the whole, Aadat's story appears to be interesting & captivating, however, it will take another episode to understand Manal's twist in the story, same with Farhan's emotions for Sana.

Edited by awida - 6 years ago
Junaidkhanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

All of Junaid's shows have such nice OSTS 😆

Completely agree. Yaha pyaar nahin hai, Ranj e aashnai, Main Kaisey Kahun, Sun Yaara etc had awesome osts n now Aadat n Silsilay hv..
Junaidkhanfan thumbnail
Loved Junaid Khan in the second epi too. He looks too good n fresh. The way Azar n Minal met was cute n real. Thankfully it was not a love at first sight scene. N loved Azar n his father scene a lot.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Junaidkhanfan

Loved Junaid Khan in the second epi too. He looks too good n fresh. The way Azar n Minal met was cute n real. Thankfully it was not a love at first sight scene. N loved Azar n his father scene a lot.

Agree. Junaid looks handsome . surprisingly his pairing with Sharmeen is good. I hate the actress, but the characters she plays is strong. Loved Azar and Minal's first meeting too.
Junaidkhanfan thumbnail

Agree. Junaid looks handsome . surprisingly his pairing with Sharmeen is good. I hate the actress, but the characters she plays is strong. Loved Azar and Minal's first meeting too.

I guess the real story begins from the next episode. It will be interesting to see sana's ill feelings against Minal and Azar's soft feelings for her.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Junaidkhanfan

I guess the real story begins from the next episode. It will be interesting to see sana's ill feelings against Minal and Azar's soft feelings for her.

You know what I love Sana more and I am surprised that Azar will fall for Minal and not Sana. Anum Fayyaz looks gorgeos ..and for the first time I want the vamp to win the hero's heart.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am loving this drama and loving Minal. Junaid Khan is looking so good and he is improving in acting as well.
I can see why Azhar will fall in love with Minal, she is someone who is honest in everything and does not hide what she feels & thoughts.

To me Sana was overreacting and was being unnecessary possessive about both guys.

I think Azher should go with the girl who makes him laugh, which Minal does.