Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guy๐Ÿ˜ƒ ive just started watching this show since last week๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i saw Affan and even Nimra on different morning shows last week, and after that i searched up there shows ๐Ÿ˜ƒ though ive watched Affan in few dramas before but never Nimra's work, and thankfully i decided to watch this show๐Ÿ˜ƒ though it remind you of a bollywood film but its nice๐Ÿ˜ƒcant wait for the lovestory to start๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Tabs. The story is about 2 middle class sisters: one is spoiled and beautiful. she loves her boss who is a married man, and got married to him seceretly . the other is considered ugly, she wears glasses, helps her parents, she teaches children at her home.
A rich guy whose his sister is married to the girls boss, saw the girl , and proposed her. her family accepted. but she's not interested.
I didn't watch what happened next.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Tabs. The story is about 2 middle class sisters: one is spoiled and beautiful. she loves her boss who is a married man, and got married to him seceretly . the other is considered ugly, she wears glasses, helps her parents, she teaches children at her home.

A rich guy whose his sister is married to the girls boss, saw the girl , and proposed her. her family accepted. but she's not interested.
I didn't watch what happened next.

oh!
is it promising? ๐Ÿ˜†

i might give this a try
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

oh!

is it promising? ๐Ÿ˜†

i might give this a try

It is cliched. and it resembles the story of Indian movie: Ayina..which has Jakie Shrof, Amreeta Singh and Juhau Chawla. It is a good time bass. nothing extra ordinary.๐Ÿ˜Š
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This drama is sm wt similar to Amanat n as well as BW Mv

Both actresses blah
Main lead forehead is turn off

Lil sis boss cum hubby too old for her

One more shw cmng same story I frgt title name ye ishq sirf tum Kuch hein

Same story with 2 sisters one with glasses n another modern
Marriage day modern girl elopes with her fnd to shoot for movie
So her lil she s gets married

Nw a days so many shows with same story line
But these 2 are mostly similar

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think Nimra and Affan's characters are getting married in the upcoming episode. can't wait for their track.
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pressu

This serial is good.

@ pressu.. yes it is :)
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

@ pressu.. yes it is :)

Fastest reply.
I want to see some jealousy scenes.๐Ÿ˜†
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Fastest reply.
I want to see some jealousy scenes.๐Ÿ˜†

I feel's it getting there.. remember he didn't like his bro in law eyeing her :P Its slowly slowly creeping up on him :)I haven't seen todays' episode yet
This is one of my fav shows along with yakeen :) Slowly getting into jallan... watch that one :)
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Just watched epi. 26:
This serial is getting more interesting now. Affan's acting as a confused husband, who has feelings for his wife but is not sure what are they! at a moment he feels her dukh, wants to know what is in her mind, and heart, his monologues are cheer delight! , the other moment he becomes doubting , he talks rudely and suspects her. and jealous. I am happy that Dua stands for her self everytime. she stops him from badnaming her, she doesn't compromise, and does what she feels is right. even with that doubting hubby who is ready to bash her. her monologues too are cheer delight . poor girl is a wife by name only. but she loves her hubby whom she thinks loves her sister!

Precap of epi. 27 is rocking. I hope truth comes out now that Mehru is pregnant.