Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Is ke 30 pound ke jism mein itni himmat nahi hai ke shahrukh khan ki film reject kar de..

drama trp kye liyan

none of the heroines can carry any movie ... rarely it happens and box office planners dont waste their money for exceptions

As if srk has any audience pull..πŸ˜†all his recent movies underperformed at BO...no wonder deepika rejects him/his movie
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indifference

Whatever happened to that movie based on Accidental apprentice she was in talks with Sriram Raghavan
I do want DP to sign more movies but not the slightest of inclination in seeing her with Khans or RS again.I hope she signs something like Piku/NH10 or a movie opposite young brigade actors.

Yeah just want her to do something like Piku or Tamasha (her best performance imo) and a different co-star other than SRK/Ranveer/RK
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Actors..established ones..have so many choices.

But directors have fewer options..especially at this time in BW.

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: goatian

Why don't u enlighten us?? coz even google search isn't showing any update on srk losing endorsement deals. So who should we follow to get recent updates on SRK? DP's PR??

May be in ur head he lost everything, became bankrupt and is a homeless guy now.

may be he should hire a PR like DP
998331 thumbnail
Weren't Crazens feeling high when King danced with Deepu at a party recently? πŸ˜† Now King is a nobody with no endorsement deal.
1109060 thumbnail

Why don't u enlighten us?? coz even google search isn't showing any update on srk losing endorsement deals. So who should we follow to get recent updates on SRK? DP's PR??

May be in ur head he lost everything, became bankrupt and is a homeless guy now.

Lol deepika fans think srk lost everything but he still has d most endorsements... Don't take them seriously πŸ˜†
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't keep a track of that for SRK since I only watch his movies. But I used to see a lot of ads and hoardings with SRK in it but nowadays it seems to have reduced a lot. I rarely see him anywhere.
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

As if srk has any audience pull..πŸ˜†all his recent movies underperformed at BO...no wonder deepika rejects him/his movie

deepika will be reborn 1000 times and she will still not have enough courage to reject king's movie

king made her life..otherwise with that look and lean and tall and unappealing personality, i doubt she would have gone far..

yes ur point about BO performance is right. however these sultans of bollywood even make money of bad movies...so the pull is there. whether it becomes blockbuster depends upon the quality in the end

anyway

edit: only actress i think that can pull audience is anushka sharma..thru her beauty and brain combination
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Piku-

Padmavati is also confirmed just like Rehnuma/Ring πŸ˜‰

And he has confirmed ALR movie after that while deepu has babaji ka thullu ...

what is your point ?
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angrybread

With every apprearance together , I still remember orgasmic reaction with " All is well ...All is well" πŸ˜† and then where are those who were saying all is not well πŸ˜†

waqt waqt ki baat hai ji