Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Say or no say, ek baat to manni padegi .

Aradhya Bachhan in her 12 year of existence has travelled more than most of us will ever in our lifetimes....smiley41

Kitni mast hai re baba inki zindagi..smiley36

This isn't real travel. All she's doing is standing around bored on the side as her mom gets 20 pounds of make-up put on her and styled in sacks to get her photos taken. She isn't seeing the world - she's seeing hotel rooms and stuck being around old people all day.

Rosyme thumbnail

Rekha s also performing at IIFA this time.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nvm

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 days ago

Word Count: 0

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotchoco

This isn't real travel. All she's doing is standing around bored on the side as her mom gets 20 pounds of make-up put on her and styled in sacks to get her photos taken. She isn't seeing the world - she's seeing hotel rooms and stuck being around old people all day.

Makes sense..

So let me rephrase it ..

Aaradhya Bachhan, in her 12 year of existence, has boarded more aeroplanes and possessed multiple passports with visa and immigration stamps than most of us will ever do in our lifetimes...smiley36

Originally posted by: Nishita123

May be this is normal life for them. Itna tension mat lo Aaru ki school ka smiley36

I wake up at 2 am and think about Aaru’s homework that must be piling up. smiley36
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I wake up at 2 am and think about Aaru’s homework that must be piling up. smiley36

lol while you are at it - also pls let me know the villain subject in this story smiley36 I mean which subject had more homework smiley36

Originally posted by: Nishita123

lol while you are at it - also pls let me know the villain subject in this story smiley36 I mean which subject had more homework smiley36

Maths smiley36 and the smart mother couldn’t help smiley8

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Nita Aunty aur Mukesh uncle ki permission le li hogi.. Laut ke aane ke baad private tutor se studies cover karwa lenge..

Bus humko school na jane ke liye bimaari ke bahane banane padte the...smiley37

Ah, I got it! Mumbai had a school holiday due to red rain alert, so mom must’ve said chal beta, waise bhi school nahin hai smiley36
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Let the girl have a normal life, let her go to school smiley18

Aishwarya is seriously ruining Aaradhya’s future by constantly making her skip school like this and that too for her own selfish reasons smiley29

No wonder her in-laws can’t stand her!

Jaya and Shweta are my heroes now!!!
The sassy yet gorgeous Navya is also very iconic for always snubbing her greedy Aish mami smiley40

So needless to say…the cheeky trio Jaya/Shweta/Navya are all rockstars smiley16

Edited by Surly_Devil - a day ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Aishwarya is seriously ruining Aaradhya’s future by constantly making her skip school like this and that too for her own selfish reasons smiley29

No wonder her in-laws can’t stand her!

Jaya and Shweta are my heroes now!!!
The sassy yet gorgeous Navya is also very iconic for always snubbing her greedy Aish mami smiley40

So needless to say…the cheeky trio Jaya/Shweta/Navya are all rockstars smiley16

Could Aish's moving around a lot help her in burning calories? smiley4